Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2075&start_row=81

rasta love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 12:03:43 PM

pot calling kettle... er... white / black / yellow / blue...

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 2:18:42 PM

"we want our people home."

what if they don't want to go to what YOU consider is home?

honestly yaa --who the f do you think you are? are you the decision maker for all blacks. are you the one who decides who is black and who isn't? are you the one who decides where "home" is?

my wife is still waiting on her list from you on how she can be black.

so tell me --what have you done to help "your" people ----- my wife risked her life and lost a brother ---what have you done other than bitch and moan?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/30/2007 2:38:41 PM

yo still looking.......shhh....

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 2:57:39 PM

Can anyone imagine Dominic's audacity... he asked about when his forefathers took our people to build America, why did nobody come and get them?! You see what is contained in the mind of men.

Who do you think Ras Tafari is then, smarty pants???!

Yo Yaa, why you always gotta talk mess? Do you even know what your talkin about? NO!Im black IDIOT!

What im sayin is why didn no one come to get africans back from america?

You are a good example of how to piss people off, you need to puff more herb or something and learn to not be such a ignorant excuse for a person. Instead of learning about mealnin, Why dont you learn to be a loving person, understanding and less judgemental.

Trust me you can belive in Selassie I or JESUS or Allah but if your a HATER, then your preferance in religion dont matter, you still just a HATER!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:03:38 PM

I dont know why this post is rasta love, your not loving and neither are some other people here.

Big up to the people who show respect and can act accordingly.I wont show respect to someone whos gonna hate on me personally though and put words inplace for me.

Yaa, you are truely a confused,arrogant,rude, judgemental, narrominded, racist,religious extremist, who does not care about learning from the opinoin of others, but your here to voice yourself begging for attention. Anything that goes along EXACTLY with you, thats cool with ya but anyone different you gotta hate on,

I never wanted to come out and straight talk shit to you but this the last time im gonna hear a pure WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING talk her bs!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:05:17 PM

Go to africa and live by YOURSELF, cause without people you might realilze how rediculous you really is!

YAAAAA RETARTED AS HELL!

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/30/2007 3:16:28 PM

Bless Aya
Dominic by what means were they supposed to reach Amerikkka or the Caribbean or Europe? Did we even know where these lands were? You have to understand how difficult it was at the time - its not easy to just get up and go and look for your daughter or son if you've no knowledge where they are and if you even dare to quest you are staring down the barrell of a gun. The slaveowners used reverse psychology told the Africans in the Diaspora they were not wanted and the Africans on the motherland their long lost relations had begunb a new life and wanted nothing to do with them. I've been told this many a time by slave descendants. Plus I, remember the Back to Africa movement led by Garvey etc which led to the rise of Liberia set up by thoe African Americans who came back to Africa. And also Sierra Leone which was a Creole mix of peoples from the Diaspora.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:25:09 PM

Of course AFRICANS knew where these lands were!

We are the FIRST explorers of the world!

check this out plz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsU2kh0CZ8M

up here a 3 part history lesson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIflCtlxeTQ&mode=user&search=

up here about mental slavery

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:28:39 PM

Im sorry, I should not have said that about Yaa, sometimes I get heated.

Im sorry...

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/31/2007 6:22:53 AM

Blessed love.
InI don't kmow about melanin, since I am white European, but I still see JAH light, with I meditation, it is like Prince Far I put it, "wheter you may be black wheter you may be white, open up your eyes and you will se JAH light. JAH light shines bright!" I trully see HIM light, but what I also see is that rare white person see the light or has any spirituality , concept of Natural Mystic. So really I can't say about melanin, all I know is my own spirituality ,all InI care is JAH works.
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
JAH love is not unconditional but it is Iternal...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I