Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2075&start_row=71

rasta love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/26/2007 9:35:23 PM

Again, Give Thanks...

Please Know that I never said that the I was wrong. To know from within is a blessed thing. I however tend to question things over and over until I establish something as truth fundamental and absolute, which is something that I think the I really is serious about too. One thing I have established as truth absolute is change, universal change, and as microcosms ourselves we shall change as well, so....at Negus feet and forward to the crown, the I had helped I towards the treasure I had so hoped to find.

SELAM

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 7:30:23 AM

Seen Brother SunofMan!! Ises...

I got the wrong impression.

Yeah, I sight your position for real. It is quite similar to InI... cos yeah thing's have to fit... but somethings do not need questionning over & over for me. Some knowledge is from within and without simultaneously.

You know... one of the most perverse treatments InI have gotten from Babylon... and I don't mean black people, I mean THE people... is the processes we have undergone to castrate us from our own selves. Those who are the orchestrators of this shituation not only made "god" invisible, they tore I from HIM within. We have been castrated from ourselves so that I, the irits, find myself to be contained in a vessel-body. To the point that we beLIEve ourselves to be born empty vessels to be filled up and programmed. Any thoughts we have, we beLIEve them to be our own and so not succinct or valuable without external "evidence". People who receive thoughts that they cannot recognise as their own say that they are "psychic"... or mad.

But we are RasTa, right? InI am Bobo-youth... so I know I was born fully loaded! Yes iyah! I see the mysteries and they look crystal clear like spring water to InI. So, I'm either mad, psychic... or able to decipher my self-made thoughts from those that "occur" to me. This "open secret"....

Anyway, did I really help the I towards a treasure? What was it if I could ask?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/28/2007 7:41:19 AM

haha " I know I was born fully loaded!"

The i give i joy sometimes, Empress
Them never know the inborn concept of Rastafari

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 7:58:34 AM

U know how we do... Ras Kebre AB

;)

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 11:04:19 AM

oh dear oh dear oh dear

some soooooooooo does not get it

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 8/28/2007 11:38:38 AM

Ises JAH.
Some not just doesn't get that concept, some even try to dispute it. As all time Babylon brainwashed ppl into not thinking fi themselfs, InI know the truth and it make I happy everytime, alltime. Then if the Is are looking clearelly I can see JAH. Somewhat the whole concept of life and the meaning of the word life changed as I started to seek JAH guidance, it seems that there is only I and InI bredren whom I found recently are seeing it in all country, I guess our contry have about 3 million people , and there were this one Ras who is about my age , a Bobo-youth too as I am... Somewhat I see that JAH Ras Tafar I wanted us two to meet , byt the way it was somewhat a strange thing because I found HIM trhu internet(the wicked) ,strangley in some non related to Rastafari livity site, but with a thred in their forum about Rasta livity, and saw his post, accidently and seen where he is from...
We both do music, it's strange thing, cause I being a starting performer the I being starting producer, looking to make righteous music. It is thrully natural mystic, as is I meditation... As is everything in I life with JAH guidance.
Yaa Asantewa I really like the I toughts seems when everything is narrowed to one thing ,- Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, bless the trinity, the I seems to start thinking the same things ,as JAH is guiding I toughts to de HIM works for Itinity...
Blessed love.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 12:46:52 PM

Most naturally Young Iemple. I love the fact the I said that...

It's true. InI one family in Immanuel, seen. And for real, the reason we find ourselves thinking so is logging onto one Irational truth. HIM watches over HIM prophets... so for real, InI can never bow, never compromise... cos it's our thoughts that are guiding to do HIM works.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/28/2007 6:59:06 PM

Right For Real....

The Treasure is I SELF, Yaa... and as the I said it's about what we were born with and have always had all along. The kiss of Ra is the spark of life and it is the all encompassing One truth that we are here Right now in this moment. I never should have questioned this for a second yet perception of light gets filtered in so many ways it's easy to miss it in the infrared, yet each and every one is touched. Perception is in the mind and not of the heart, yet the kiss of Ra gave I heart pump a jump start. Now only I shall see how I measure up on the scale of Maat.

Thankhs for Life...Till such a time...

SELAM

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 9:38:44 AM

Yes of course...

Don't follow Still Looking & Ms. Nzingha (so she says)... they're trying to make out like I hate white people... I think it's cos they see the glory and it's just the usual act from pharisees.

I do think there is something to be said for the melanin argument, which was my initial point. I don't think it is a passive blessing, so black people in the main are not tapping into it (obviously). They're mostly drunk on this Xtian thing and Michael Angelo's Jeezus. But I see melanin as a potential advantage, with potential being the operative word. Black as well as white are being cut off... so right ya now the melanin ain't saving anyone for the time being (as you said). But Black people (particularly those that know themselves) are blessed and I think even you know that from within. But as somebody else said one time on this forum, when a white person has the open secret revealed to them and they accept it in the sincerest form... there are a lot of mental chains for him to break... which are difficult due to his inherited position of privelege in this white supremacy world. So, to refuse it in favour of the truth and hence lose that privelege, and even lose the value of ignorance and the "not knowing" that comes with being white status, is a big deal and a Haile commendable thing.

Still Looking wants me to be grateful for some white randoms who went around "fighting" for concessions for unfortunate black people... in the 60s while my people were being starved in Biafra by British backed Colonial Nigerian troops, simply because they were ready to self rule with their own natural resource... which is what? OIL.

So as I've said to him before, I know what Freedom is because I remember in my anciency... and I will not bow to concessions or compromise. 7, 9 or 10 miles of Black Star Line... and we want our people home.

Can anyone imagine Dominic's audacity... he asked about when his forefathers took our people to build America, why did nobody come and get them?! You see what is contained in the mind of men.

Who do you think Ras Tafari is then, smarty pants???!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 11:32:07 AM

how can you know freedom when you are all locked up in yur head?

it is impossible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I