Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2075&start_row=41

rasta love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/16/2007 1:26:49 PM

Once again, I did not blame, please read i post carefully. I don't blame I state facts, truth is truth. I am not blaming but the truth must be told. I said "many" not all and I used examples. I was commenting from a statement made, I should have known to post anything like this.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/16/2007 1:34:42 PM

"Look now whats happens in Africa, how many black people killed and is still killing black people?"

Actually I read this wrong, so I apologies, but what I said is still truth. I did not place blame on one nation just stated what was the cause of a lot of downpression. Well if u wanna take the way u took, I am not gonna get into a big debate. Love Love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/16/2007 1:54:26 PM

Ises High

I believe it is about the definition that ones are quarreling about Black Supremacy now. For many people this term is just too harsh as they think of White Supremacy just being turned around when they hear it.
But Black Supremacy is the Natural Order, the Creation Order. When you say and know Africa is the Origin of all Mankind then you are chanting Black Supremacy. Black Supremacy is not about Race or colour, not when I use the word, it's about Roots, Knowledge, Wisdom and Identity. Black Supremacy is the true healing of all Nations. With the Knowledge of Black Supremacy real Equality can reign upon this earth, because europeans will humble themselves, and non-whites can stand in selfesteem.

Empress, your thoughts about the Penial are very interesting. Maybe you have time to go on explaining that in a new thread.

But somehow I don't get that about the melanin. There is spiritual energy in the melanin? The slave masta tell you you are different in HIS racial definition and all the bullshit, and you go believe him and even build a whole racial ideology upon that? Did I overs that correctly?
Following this theorie means, the darker the more spiritual? So I guess that is why you have the most spiritual traditions in india and far east and for example in Ethiopia? Is this logic?
I must say there's even this TTI theorie more logical, after which the different races have different spiritual potentials because of Noah's prophecy. And that's already unlogical!

Or is this one of these Ideas of those Dreadlocks who mix up with KMT and chant a racial doctrine? Those who say Blacks are divine because the hair grows in circles and this is somehow related to the sun. Somehow reminds me of this.

Until this day in my trod, I haven't yet seen a racial theorie which makes sense and came into being through logical thinking and not through human foolishness.

The Problem is, if you like to split and divide people alongside racial lines, you don't just have to find a solution for those "mixed" people to fit into your ideas. If you go on this kind of thinking, it will get very confusing. For example what do you do in Ethiopia? Suddenly their you have semitic people and socalled negro people. So what is this about? If you really aproach this racially, as some like to do, it would be much to easy just to split into white, black, red, yellow races. This is not scientific. Then you really have to go deeper into that.
And IF you do that, you even have to say that His Majesty married from another "race", as he is Amhara Habesha and Empress Menen was Omoro.

So IF you like racial thinking, you have to do it correctly and completely. And you see where this leads to?
That is why I say, I could never justify any racial motivated actions to my God and King.

Selah

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/16/2007 2:03:39 PM

i agree 100% in paying reparation and it should be of a significant nature --- i don't think a price tag can be placed on the damage done (it is like paying for the death of a person -- there is no price suitable), but something needs to be done and it needs to be a large payment.

Yaa ... have you read the isis papers?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2007 2:41:11 PM

Ises Empress Prophecy
I am not sure what point it is the i feels i should have commented on.
But still, i have no wish to contribute further to this thread, so if the i wants to reason on some points, the i knows where to find I

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/16/2007 2:41:46 PM

supremacy |səˈpreməsē; soō-|
noun the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status : the supremacy of the king.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/16/2007 8:35:50 PM

if one wishes to look at cause and effect of things then it would be best if we did not just stop at the color of the oppressors.

yes they were almost all white, but they were also almost all males, christians and heterosexuals and the wealthy. the color gets the most attention because it is the easiest to identify, but there should probably be some serious attention placed on other characteristics of the oppressors.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/17/2007 8:04:19 AM

respect bro d.

you said.."Until this day in my trod, I haven't yet seen a racial theorie which makes sense and came into being through logical thinking and not through human foolishness."

here is a thought from the dalai lama that i carry with me everyday in my heart.

he says (and i will paraphrase) "when i first meet a person i immediately see them as human just like me. if i was to focus on that they are muslim and i am buddhist i would have set up division. if i focus on that i am tibeten and they are american i would have set up division. so seeing them as human first is key."

respect

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/17/2007 8:56:06 AM

Good point still looking.

Death to black & white downpressors. Straight.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/17/2007 9:18:50 AM

p.s. the penial gland secretes melanin. It is in the brain, within the inner cortex. it's primary physical function is to make melanin. It is extremely active in people of black African descendency ("mixed" people included), and very underactive in those of European descent.

So, that's what the penial gland has to do with melanin.

See the Genesis extract, links to Jacob [Israel] - 2 + 2.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I