Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2075&start_row=31

rasta love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/16/2007 11:09:03 AM

The I mention black ppl. killing black ppl. in afrika. Yes most of it is caused by white ppl. who started it.
Rwanda= white ppl.
sierra leone= white ppl., etc.

It is really sad when I talk to angels in afrika and hear them struggle to work or find work cause the white ppl. are coming from other countries or parts of afrika to take jobs. I would love to go to afrika and to help the poor or refugee where genocide is occurring, but I have children. But, I would never live in afrika because that means I have to work there, and I will NEVER take a job away from someone. To I, that is being a downpressor.
I have a fren whose father is in nigeria, he is an engineer that couldn't find work. He applied for a job and an american(white) got it. This hurt I spirit so much to see that.

This is the evil x world. It is time that Afrika is owned by afrikans where the milk and honey flow.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/16/2007 11:24:58 AM

Ises Beloved

My people, read and think about the whole thing that I said, don't pick only one sentence. It is strange how these things got turned around.

First of all in I post I never spoke about the Icept of Black Supremacy. As this is about Culture and not "racial purity", to my overstanding.

Second, I did not say that the Bobo preach a turned around white supremacy kind of things. I spoke about a special meeting I once had in which the comparison was made by some Bobo brethren. It was not made by me, nor do I say that it was made by ALL Bobo brethren.
I just said, that this Ingel was actually comparing it to a white ideology of racial purity. I tried to remember the situation in the exact words which I typed, this was what I was told then.
I was told that EVERY PROUD AND INTELLIGENT WHITE MAN WILL NOT MIX WITH OTHER RACES. Maybe it's just me, but it's pictures of Nazi and KKK coming to I mind when I hear about SUCH WHITE MEN.

Ras Kebre, I do not feel that Repatriation got anything to do with racial purity. If this would be the case, where would we draw the line with those people who have so called "mixed blood"? Do they not have a right on Africa? Or will we go along the usa "one drop" rule?
Today you already have many mxed people, and their blood and race will not tell them only ONE identity but more and different ones, so it's up to their mind to find that out.
I stand for Black Supremacy, and I stand for International Repatriation and Reparations and Justice. But I do not stand for any Race ideology, and I will not be the one to tell people "you must not repatriate because you are of mixed race".

Well maybe I just came more into contact with Nazi ideology during my times in europe then those people in America did. And it belongs to my general education to be well informed about this and I was there at the scenes of unbelieveable crimes.
I cannot defend ANY concept of Race as this I could never justify to my King. But I stand for Culture, Identity and One African Nation within the Human Family.

Selah

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/16/2007 11:29:41 AM

be careful prophecy when trying to lay all the blame onnly at the feet of whites -- i dislike oppression and racism and i know whites in the last 400 - 500 years don't have a great track record, but africans were enslaving each other prior to european slavery and in some cases they were using the european slave traders as a way to get rid of their enemies. native americans were fighting and killing each other prior to european arrivals.

there is still slavery taking place in africa that is religiously influenced and not color ......so just be mindful if you wish to place all of the blame on one -----

and does placing blame do us much good?

on the third day of an african aids conference years ago mandela finally got up to speak --- much of the first few days speakers were speaking of where to lie the blame.....

mandela said "those with aids are not to concerend with how they got it, they are concerned with being cured" (this is a paraphrase as i don't have the exact quote in front of me)

we are in a mess today racially and i for one am not to concerned in how it started unless that information can help us eliminate it.

to place blame for the sake of blame does not do us any good.

respect

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/16/2007 11:38:45 AM

Ras Kebre,

Yes I, any supremacy black, white, yellow, red, American, European, China, whatever is about feeling better than none of members of your group.
For I black people who believe that they are anyhow supreme because their are black is the same fools as the white who say the same thing about them race and is no matter how they may explain the reasons.

If the I see difference between Black or White supremacy, as different ideologies and believe that Black people have rights to this kind of ideologies on background of any historical, social, religious explanations, I suggest then the I may take some proper logic and philosophy studies.

For the reasons I presented and so many other reasons, if the I_s will think about possible Unity of African people only on the base of Black Skin, Culture or Heritage, it will never happened, as the world of today needs One Love and One People, because so many people suffers around the world, and it is the babilon system which divide, rules, oppress with regarding to race, religions and cultural differences.

For I all of this ideology of Black Supremacy is same sick as White Supremacy, and if any so called Rastafarians talking the things of Black Supremacy, I am sure them wrong and soon or later the true will appear out of what they doing, and on base of that them plans will never come real, as Lord Almighty will never let weak to prevail.

Africa for All Jah Loving People without regards to color of the skin.

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/16/2007 12:13:37 PM

"africans were enslaving each other prior to european slavery and in some cases they were using the european slave traders as a way to get rid of their enemies. native americans were fighting and killing each other prior to european arrivals.

there is still slavery taking place in africa that is religiously influenced and not color ......so just be mindful if you wish to place all of the blame on one -----

and does placing blame do us much good?"

There it is. There it is again... and again... and again.

Do you believe the native americans would have fought to the point of their own near wipeout? What about the sterling job done on near eliminating the indigenous population of South America? Oh, and African slavery, while you're at it... slavery may have existed in all societies at different times in history and if the slave labour itself is the only thing descendants are concerned about, you may have a point. But please do not be mistaken, what concerns InI is the structuralised and culturalised attempt to convince the African and his descendant that they exist beneath the grace of humane consideration.

Please do not get it twisted. There has only been one set of people who have been seen to go around with the aim of destroying others (physically or spiritually) based on racial lines. This is fact without partiality. This has been intrinsic to European cultures since the proliferation of Hellenism (e.g. Alexander the Greek).

It's not a blame game. And how it started is absolutely essential to know, not least for white people. If only Europeans would investigate the origins of their "superiority complex" and how Europeans have been mislead by their own leaders, scientists, anthropologists, historians, etc, into believing that the best you can do in the name of "anti-racism" is be nice to the poor unfortunate blacks. After all, it's not their fault.

Put it this way, we know who we are. Now it's for white people to catch up with the play.

The relationship between black and white has been corrupted and each of us bears residue of this corruption within our perspective and our cognition of black and white overall.

There are very few white people who GENUINELY perceive Africans to be their total equals in humanity. It's kinda not the individual's fault, the brain-washing has been majorly in effect for Europeans. And equally, very few black people can completely trust a white person not to perceive them as inferior. Here is where we find the resentment that is so often misread as reverse racism.

An inter-racial relationship is naive in this day and age if the participants believe that they are able to transcend these structures. There will be cultural struggle for the domination of the culture in the home (women usually win), the external issues etc. In these times, Boboshanti don't need any of that. In this flesh, and this here appointed iwah, InI have to be focused.

I wish to build a world where Africans are self determined and self governing enough that they shall be respected, even in their mistakes. Every man has a right to decide his own destiny. Inter-racial relationships based on EVEN ground is cool. But right now, the ground is real shaky.

I'm really tired of white people singing that pointing at someone else song. When are white people gonna really connect with the things they have done. When are Europeans going to accept that their obscene wealth was ONLY achieved upon the bloodshed of hundreds of millions, where Africans built your own capital right there in DC for "lashes instead of wages". This is unprecedented in world history. Why can you not swallow this fact whole as an exercise in redemption?

Race Relations cannot move on positively from here because there are too many conditions of compromise for the same people who have been made to bow for centuries.

We will place blame where blame is due. The ball is now in the court of the whites. Pay reparations! Make sure all descendents of Africans enslaved in America have a scholarship for guaranteed further education [their ancestors built the fabric of the USA for free! College fees is not too much to ask]! Put money where the mouth is for repatriation initiatives! Start to gain a conscience for diamond wearing. Remove all exploitative interests in Africa and relocate national wealth to the nations. Cancel "3rd" world debt! Then start to repay the European debt! Return our history! Return our artefacts!!

NONE of these things are happening. But Prophecy should be careful about laying blame. Last time I checked, it was white folks in charge of decisions on all of the above.

I think it's an audacity to preach racial tolerance to black people.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 8/16/2007 12:26:43 PM

Yaa Asantewa

I believe in miracles, as I experienced them.
But the last thing I believe is that USA or any other country will pay back anything to descendants of enslaved Africans, and if it theoretically happened, the money would be from extra taxation of African people or from continues thievery of African and other continents soil, never out of pocket of USA goverment.

Sela

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/16/2007 12:31:46 PM

p.s. Elijah. There is an elevated spiritual energy in melanin. That is why you will see African people around the world more involved in their spiritual ights than other peoples. Back in the day, it was considered an over emotional tendency, and whites chose to perceive this as proof of a more savage nature. They are almost correct. What they call "savage" is to do with being more iritical, more emotive, more naturally instinctive... more spiritual. This is due to melanin presence. The penial gland creates melanin. This gland is only barely active in white people... whereas with black people it is a very primary gland for obvious reasons.

"And Jacob [Israel] called the name of the place Penial: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." (Genesis 32:20)

The place in the brain of the penial gland is within the interior cortex, the elevated instinctive and divine human part of the brain.

Many spiritual societies around the world recognise the third eye. The Hindu's even decorate their foreheads symbolising the third eye. The place where we see / know God. The Penial gland.

Black Supremecy in the Boboshanty context is simply the recognition of divine nature. Black people were first, Mothers & Fathers of humanity. And it wasn't an accident.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/16/2007 12:34:08 PM

I think you'll find the point I was making is that, without these kind of ACTIVE measures, white folks should stop going on about black people easing up off them. Don't be asking for no race relations miracle if white people cannot do what needs to be done.

Don't get me wrong, we gonna do it our self.

But you get what I'm saying.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/16/2007 1:11:31 PM

I did not lay all the blame I stated some facts, but I will read what I wrote again. Black Supremacy is how u take it, but I n I mother and fathers of creation is afrikan therefore supreme, so why is this a problem? It is those who add to it that creates confusion.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/16/2007 1:18:00 PM

Well, its not just the USA pockets. IF anyone does research on the EABIC u will see letters to queen elizabeth from prince emmanuel. Also some other meetings were held with prime minister. Queen Elizabeth spoke to the congress when she came to Jamaica, it is very fascinating to hear the story. N e wayz, her response was that all countries that partook in slavery must give money not just her country. Dominican Repulic had a large amount of slaves that landed there, so they should have to pay too. Everyone who accepted the transaction of slave trade needs to give in return, that is the argument.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I