Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7063&start_row=61

May White Men Be Rastafari?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2019 12:25:20 PM

Whats great is that RastaGoddess message did not and does not should not and need not be received or overstood by any White mind.

But I look and can see, I listen and can hear you Sistren.

Righteous wordsound from Rasta Mumma.

Black alone can define black

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/1/2019 1:01:26 PM

Got to build our LOVE on ONE FOUNDATION

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2019 1:32:28 PM

The foundation of black progress and black supremacy

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/1/2019 3:18:32 PM

'White mind'..??

Uhhm my brain, just like everyone else, is full of Gray matter, white matter, black matter and red matter, too.

Ahh, but you are saying all white people think the same and have an unspoken privilege.. I see.

Well, I feel like using this privilege for the first time and walking up to a bank and demanding a $250,000 paying job. I mean I'm white so they have give it to me..

Oh right, its subliminal, invisible, and untouchable, yet somehow the most real thing in the world..

Chasing ghosts

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/1/2019 5:21:01 PM

White privilege exist in the schools, all the hero's, leaders, inventors, artists, philosophers, mathematicians, scientists musicians,etc that I was taught about were white. They even taught us thay Greece was the cradle of civilization, when in fact it is Africa. The world map that they used in school that portrayed the USA, Europe, and other white skinned countries larger than they really are and the dark skinned countries smaller than they really are, so that white countries look superior.

Non-whites are not given the privilege to learn about their people, hero's, leaders, inventors, artists, philosophers, mathematicians, scientists musicians,etc. They are not represented.

White privilege exists in the church, where a picture of a white Jesus hangs on the wall and all the religious figures (Moses, Abraham, Mary, Joseph, Sarah, Samson etc) are all white, when in fact they were black or dark skinned.

White privilege exists in the government, where almost all of the presidents and politicans are white.

White privilege exist in many other forms and institutions, if you have the eyes to see, you can't help to see it everywhere, and not just in America or in Christianity. Look at India, where Krishna was blacker than black and now is depicted as a light sky blue color. Look at Latin American tv, where most the news casters and actors/actresses are white.

There are so many more examples than the ones I posted. If we as a human race are to move beyond the past, we must acknowledge that past and how it affects the present day, so that we can make peace, heal, grow and move forward.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/1/2019 9:39:15 PM

Not represented..

Lol. If we are being truthful in dealing with population statistics, Black people are WAY over represented for only making up 13% of USA population.. Just the truth. To say you are not represented is laughable. The world lost its mind because Esquire magazine used a white boy on the front cover instead of a black person. 13% of the population should be expected to be represented 13%. That would be like me going to Ethiopia and saying 'I dont see any white people represented in the advertisements and magazines, THIS IS RACIST'... Hahaha no.... It means that the VAST percentage of people in Ethiopia are Black and represented accordingly.. Lol. 2 + 2 does in fact equal 4.. And again, no. Google 'white USA invintors' and it comes up as ALL BLACK PEOPLE. Lol.

But yeah, everything is about race so you only see that.. Its mild schizophrenia.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 3/1/2019 11:52:29 PM

I said "non-whites" are not represented, and was refering to what children are taught in school in the USA, not whats in magazines or on the internet. Children learn next to nothing about Native American, Latino, Black, or Asian leaders, artists, inventors, mathematicians, scientists, etc even though the USA's history is full of these people; their contributions to the USA are not taught. Rather the TRUTH is twisted and lies are being taught to the youth. Half the story never gets told.

What do you think that does to the psyche of non-white children? Well Carnegie, Rockefeller, and Ford knew exactly what it would do; and they built the USA's education system accordingly, and they spread it around the world.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/2/2019 12:57:42 AM

No point arguing Jahcub.

We know white privilege exists.

Hemphill is being disingenuous he knows the history of white supremacy and America etc.

More importantly

His Majesty knew and spoke of the acknowledgement of African oppression and the desire of equal rights and justice which has yet to be achieved

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/2/2019 1:41:29 AM

No1 is arguing to say that babylon school system is just and right. But you are trying to say that those lies lead to a privilege for all white people. No. Lies working to hide and destroy truth benefit no1 except those who are pushing the deception.. And even then, in the end, it hurts them the most.. I gain nothing extra or special for the color of my skin. I have nothing easier. H.I.M testifies to this fact when speaking on work. Everyone must work. If what you are saying is true, I wouldn't have to work because the world is givin to me because of my skin color. Obviously that is wrong. And again, when you dig into the numbers, Asain Americans earn the most money per capita and have the best education while southern whites are one of the poorest demographics in the USA. An argument can be made that Blacks are the most targeted by babylon and I would agree. Especially when looking at Democrat implemented Jim Crowe, segregation, using welfare to incentivize single motherhood leading to the destruction of the Black family, and the Clinton crime act that punished Blacks 3X more than Whites for the same drug crime, just to name a few... However, none of that translates into a unilateral privilege for white people simply because they are white... BUT, when you sign onto the system pushing that and many many other destructive things, you will receive money and power and legal immunity for joining that evilness and it matters not what your skin color is at that point. Mexican gatekeepers, White gate keepers, Asain gate keepers, Black gate keepers, Arab gate keepers, etc. As long as you actively serve and prove your loyalty to the beast system, you will have power in this world. Skin color is irrelevant in that. Power and privilege within the system by no way extends to all white people simply for being born white. It is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

Also, and maybe the most important point.. Is that within the very same educational system that you are calling out, 'white privilege' is pushed and pushed and pushed. Literally entire college courses on the 'subject'.. So how do you fit that in? "The educational system is white privilege" yet that same educational system force feeds the 'white privilege' narrative.. Lol. Its all babylon fuckery designed to cause more and more and more division.. This specific tactic simply capitulates to the 'non-white' community and you run with it. It tells you what you want to hear and gives you an enemy to point the finger at. It also promtes 'white guilt' which in turn leads to virtue signalling and more and more division.. Really tho, how aragant is it of some 'woke' white person going out of their way to tell black people that they are 'aware of my white privilege'?? THAT is the supremacist attitude. THAT is babylon

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/2/2019 1:52:21 AM

Again, i feel it moot to reason this. And was only flagging this up to Jahcub before he entered the rabbit hole.

Ises

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I