Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7063&start_row=81

May White Men Be Rastafari?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/3/2019 2:41:15 PM

Secure thine gates :)
InI give thx and praises fe mekin I sight JAHTRUTH

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/3/2019 2:53:47 PM

Apologies, the above lines were no supposed to go here. Too late fi edit.
A confused moment.
Jah bless :))

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/4/2019 2:51:34 AM

"For so Jah seh
I'm gone to prepare a place
That where I am, thou shall abide,
So Jah seh
Fear not for mighty dread
cuz I'll be there at your side"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2019 10:17:26 AM

"quarantine from the contamination of non-African interference"
- Haile Selassie

What Rastafari means to many of InI black people as a quarantined black space of no none African interference.

His Majesty himself expressed the desire for such a space

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/4/2019 10:26:44 AM

And we echo those sentiments!

AFRIKA FOR THE AFRIKAN! AT HOME AND ABROAD!

Without justification.

Without apologies.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/5/2019 2:08:40 AM

THIS IS AFRICA, HOME OF YOUR ANCESTORS, YOUR HOMELAND. WELCOME HOME, KIDS!

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 3/5/2019 3:22:07 AM

Repatriation of entire human race to Africa, now. Heh... bet that would piss off a lot of Rastas.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/5/2019 3:43:58 AM

CB,
I don't see why it would, because we know that in reality people will continue to distribute themselves across the great geographical expanses of the planet and not concentrate only on one continent (even if that continent is the birthplace of humanity). It's just a statement against racism and an reaffirmation of the principle of every person's JAH-given right to freedom of movement and freedom to put down roots & live wherever they want (freedoms which the Babylon System denies us, but which I can't see why any freedom-loving Rasta trying to deny).

I've never met a race supremacist bigot or unwelcoming soul in Africa, in Jamaica or among the Rastas I've sat down with face-to-face -- only here on this website have I encountered a couple of participants who seem to endorse such bigotry or race-based partitioning of the planet.

I think it's safe to say that most JAH people welcome their brothers and sisters from wherever into their homes. I know we do here in our home.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2019 4:30:02 AM

Foolish talk to stop.

His Majesty did not open the doors of Ethiopia for the repatriation of the entire globe. But for AFRICANS who have underwent chattel slavery specifically.

Rachel Dolezal can't come to fool InI again.

"Nkechi Amare Diallo, born and still commonly known as Rachel Anne Dolezal is an American multimedia artist and former civil rights activist known for claiming to be a black woman while being of European ancestry and having no known African ancestry. Wikipedia"

Haile Selassie's Ethiopia had a foreign immigration policy and law just as any other Country lol. Welcoming people into your home as a visitor is not the same as welcoming people to come and live in your home and share your wife.... it's safe to say.

I only encounter 1s such as the I on this website. Never in life. After growing and moving among Rastafari I entire life.

And I glad.

If I had witnessed Rastafari as an all encompassing 'whole world is African,' 'global repatriation,' 'peace regardless of injustice' trod as a child, I would have never trod Rastafari; and would have stayed far. But from I witness Rastafari as THEE BLACK REDEMPTION trod I proud to chant Rastafari from I eye deh yah knee as a likkle piece a boy.

Thanks unto Jah

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 3/5/2019 8:47:32 AM

Refreshing to read that GA. Give thanks

Ones talk all day about ideologies and claim people who disagree with their 'mighty virtue' are such and such; but these same ones rarely, if ever, cross reference the words and example of H.I.M..

Funny how the same idiotic ideas perpetually resurface.. 'All people move to Africa because we are all African'... It hurts the brain to even think about walking that back and the dialogue it would take for those chanting that NONSENSE to see their own folly..

Nations have borders. Nations have laws. Anyone can visit anywhere for a time.. But to MOVE IN AND CLAIM LOCAL RESIDENCY is an ENTIRELY different subject, and a subject that should be referenced with the example and LAWS of H.I.M. -- which by the way, is the EXACT reason there is hesitancy of 'white man be Rasta'... --

Respect the boundaries

Enough said

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 109

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I