Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7058&start_row=41

True Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/15/2019 3:47:10 PM

Defination of Black Supremecy :

Black supremacy or black supremacism is a racial supremacist belief which maintains that black people are superior to people of other races. The term has been used by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an American legal advocacy organization, to describe several fringe religious groups in the United States.

Truth.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/15/2019 4:50:49 PM

You run straight to the heart of the system and quote the SPLC as truth.. Hahahaha oh man.... Are you really so misinformed or do you get paid for this?

50/50

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2019 6:17:31 PM

Chalice - White people CANNOT define BLACK people's terminology of ideology.

Black people didn't define white supremacy....whites did

Russian people don't define Rastafari....Jamaicans did.

Do you see now?

Relax

What a worries when you find your favourite reggae singer a black supremacist just like I

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 2/15/2019 7:10:15 PM

speaks from the chalice,

RastafarI bredren and sistren have told you what black supremacy means. You countered what the I them have said with a Wikipedia definition?

You say that you're not RastafarI, that you read some books and listen to reggae; so what authority do you have to come here and tell RastafarI people what RastafarI is about? Because you read some books? "Babylon can't study the Rastaman".

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/15/2019 7:30:27 PM

Jah cub, do you read books? If so, what is the definition of supremacy? Now the Rastafari I know about would not even use this word in their vocabulary as they believe God made humans equal. Marcus Garvey in my eyes was no prophet. In your eyes maybe and that's completely fine. But it goes against the word of HIM the person he was suppossed to have prophised. Can't you see the absoloute irony in that?

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/15/2019 7:33:51 PM

Hemphill, I have got nothing more to say to you. You came here looking for friends then turned against them when they befriended you. So I don't deal with people like you.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 2/15/2019 8:25:29 PM

Hahahaha look at this FOOL.

"Hemphill, I have got nothing more to say to you."
You have never reasoned with me at all.. If you have said nothing, how could you say you have nothing more to say? LOL

"You came here looking for friends then turned against them when they befriended you."
I have been on here for years.. And no, I didnt come here looking for friends, and no1 has befriended me. Are you suggesting that you were on this forum in 2013 just watching and waiting to tell me about myself? Otherwise, you have no clue what you are talking about.

You are a little entitled person who has a couple pre recorded lines and cant handle free thanking people calling out your bs.. Instead of reasoning, you think you can tell other people what THEY think and when it still doesnt work you bow out of the confrontation with a sanctimonious line and issue this from your soap box: "So I don't deal with people like you."

Get lost poser. You too far out and no floaties on.

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/16/2019 4:20:54 AM

"Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 1/29/2019 1:51:28 PM

Look how far off the topic y'all got this now.. Like I said; no arguments, just high emotions and victim race cards.. Lol, now we arguing about Russain trolls and a.i. and account hacks.. Hahaha omg. He took that seriously!! Im rolling! THAT was the only 'troll' I have ever done here. Obviously I was pulling sensitive mestup's, err nesta's, chain.. And no ninja. I am the same one who has been on this forum since what 2013 or 14?? Lol. I already cleared up the 'apparent change' when I said I tried the whole hate myself for my race and country and virtue signal to try to gain acceptance and 'friends' here.. It really is a pathetic state.. I resist ALL of that. Now"

--------------------------------------------------------

Foolishness for people to read - Nuff said.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2019 4:30:39 AM

Chalice you have much to learn about I trod.

Try starting with the HOLY PIBY and the ROYAL PARCHMENT SCROLL OF BLACK SUPREMACY which are cornerstones to the trod.

And then learn the importance of Garvey to Rastafari. Not YOUR own interpretation of Garvey but read how important he is to InI

YOU can't SEPERATE the BLACKNESS from this ting

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2019 4:30:40 AM

Chalice you have much to learn about I trod.

Try starting with the HOLY PIBY and the ROYAL PARCHMENT SCROLL OF BLACK SUPREMACY which are cornerstones to the trod.

And then learn the importance of Garvey to Rastafari. Not YOUR own interpretation of Garvey but read how important he is to InI

YOU can't SEPERATE the BLACKNESS from this ting

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I