Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7058&start_row=71

True Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/18/2019 9:10:48 AM

There are true people who would have said something like that me and I'd thought.. hmmmnn, that's pretty a shit thing to say, but I know the true rasta says different. You have you're version of what reggae music is for.. and I have mine and they have theirs.

No use fussing over things that are true you don't like.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 9:14:51 AM

Bless up missa new broom.
Love

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/18/2019 9:29:52 AM

"And when the brokenhearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer
Let it be
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer
Let it be"

:)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 9:39:26 AM

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/18/2019 9:44:44 AM

Marcus Mosiah Garvey!
Self determined.
Self educated.
Supreme.
Knew His Calling...
Words of wisdom often spoken by Him...
True Black Liberation Teacher....
Proud to be Black....
Taught I and I about Africa; Hail long live Our King, His Majesty!

When Marcus arose, He found His people asleep, He woke them up; His Work.
Triggered generations of African Leaders; Kenyatta, Kwame...
Inspiration to every black family....

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/18/2019 10:40:19 AM

And Winnie Mandela etc...

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2019 1:34:28 PM

"The spectre of racial discrimination which has for so long cast its dark and evil shadow over much of this globe is slowly disappearing. Men are coming increasingly to be judged by their talents and abilities rather than the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion. But there yet remain those who in their bigotry and ignorance resist this flooding tide, and it is against these that our efforts must be directed.

"The struggle to win for our brothers in South Africa that status as free men, free to stand heads high among free men as equals, which so many million of Asians and Africans have attained but yesterday, goes on. Our duty is not discharged, our course is not run, our victory not won so long as apartheid, the illegitimised policy of the Government of South Africa, prevails in any area of the world.

"In South Africa an attempt has been made to legislate the inequality of the races. This attempt is doomed to failure. We here are all pledged not to pause in this strife until its emptiness and mockery are revealed for all to see and those who have used it for their own purposes have abjured this doctrine which is an insult to all men and to Almighty God in whose image we are created. But at the same time let us not bemuse ourselves with the notion that it is any more possible to legislate equality, for these matters concern attitudes and values over which intellect sadly exercises but little control.

"Let us not recoil in hatred against those who, even while protecting their freedom from bias and prejudice, reveal by their actions that the poison of racial discrimination has left its lasting effects, and by this reaction reveal that we, no less than they are prey to unreasoning emotion, that we, no less than they are susceptible to that virus which is called intolerance."

- Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 2:03:29 PM

Winnie Mandela is a hero among heroes

Nelson Mandela received Guerrilla training in Ethiopia by a military training setup for all African leaders and their Armies still facing colonialism

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2019 2:04:05 PM

Give thanks Rastafari work......Beautifully put!!!

Messenger: speaks from the chalice Sent: 2/18/2019 2:22:02 PM

Winnie Mandela - "A hero among heroes" You couldn't make this shit up. Oh, in fact, You just did.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I