Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7006&start_row=61

Slavery by Another Name

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/10/2018 8:32:42 AM

Thank you for that, Jahlove Onecub. Well said.

"Don't forget your history
Know your destiny
In the abundance of water
The fool's thirsty"

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/12/2018 12:08:38 PM

Bunch of fake news and liberal propaganda on this thread.. U.S is so bad, yet Brazil and Iran are bading their restart after Trump, Bible, and U.S constitution..

God Bless America, the constitution, and individualism.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/12/2018 2:08:56 PM

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/12/2018 2:09:32 PM

Jahcub Onelove,
Re: the Hemp perspective:
Denial (da Nile) - it's not just a river in Africa.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/12/2018 3:19:13 PM

Haha too true Nesta1!

More like a bunch of facts backed by historical documentation on this here thread...

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 9:40:34 AM

Naw, you just get some leftist to keep pushing anti America everything. The 13th amendment ended slavery.. Only a leftist would resist that.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/13/2018 10:54:05 AM

"Denial:The refusal to acknowledge the existence or severity of unpleasant external realities or internal thoughts and feelings."

When our brothers and sisters suffer in bondage (as so many hundreds of thousands do in the U.S. system of incarceration with forced labor under trumped up pretexts) and people who are presented with ample evidence of the facts of the matter continue to insist that such slavery does not exit; the denials and false representations of those people serve to provide cover for and enable the continuation of the Babylon System's human rights abuses.

The first step toward pulling our rights from wrong and bringing down the Babylon System is the widespread, collective acknowledgement and acceptance of Reality.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 12:02:24 PM

Denial.. Says the one who refuses to acknowledge the FACT that CHINA has killed more than 5 times the people as Hitler.. The FACT that China is currently running slave labor and internment camps.. The FACT that Apple and Google are helping China round up political dissidents and killing people in mass.. This is proven and known the world over but you deny deny deny and have shown support for this MURDEROUS regime invading Africa..

You can virtue signal all you want nesta but I have pulled the mask off of you and shown your true colours..

I have already definitively dissmissdd your little conspiracy theory on how the USA is so bad.. But you blindly push forward with the lies.. Black people make up 13% of the US population but commit 49% of violent crime.. And you wonder why a disproportionate number are locked up..

Funny how the entire world pats you on your back for your American hating porpaganda.. Dont you remember when the Bible says to "resist the ways of the world".. You are following EXACTLY what babylon wants you to.. America bad.. China good.

So concerned about making the USA look back at its past and working to tear it down but you refuse to acknowledge Islamic oppression and active slavery of Africans.. Refuse to acknowledge China killing hundreds of millions... No no no.. Only the USA is bad..

Pathetic.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/13/2018 1:34:39 PM

The fact that Hemphill fails to even acknowledge that U.S. violent crime statistics involving African Americans are heavily skewed by biased/selective policing, prosecution, and sentencing of African Americans suggests a blind acceptance of Babylon's lies and its racist downpression of our African American brothers and sisters.
He seriously parrots and embraces the racist notion that African Americans are much more predisposed to committing violent crimes than other races including Caucasians. Unbelievable.

Washington DC is the seat of America the Babylon which has been the architect of genocide, institutional racism, and downpression for centuries. I&i stand by my prior diagnosis: Denial (e.g., blind "patriotism"and chauvinism which ignore all of the historical facts and realities about America which do not comport with the 'Babylon is the greatest empire in the world' narrative).

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 1:37:39 PM

Deny deny deny, ignore ignore ignore.

Those crime statistics are incredibly accurate. Where is your proof that they are 'skewed'? You just say things with zeto evidence.. i.e. virtue signal.. The stats are gathered by local jurisdictions reporting to calculate a national average. Duh.

Still, nothing about the ACTIVE SLAVERY, AND INVASION FROM ISLAM AND CHINA!

And no, the E.U. is the seat of the global dictatorship known as babylon.. Lets get real nesta. Your propaganda is too easy to destroy.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I