Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7006&start_row=91

Slavery by Another Name

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 4:41:15 PM

Lol you know exactly what I mean.. Owned as in destroyed your argument.. Semantics much?

And yeah, y'all been calling for censorship.. Could link you to it years agol if you dont believe..

And no not half of all crime.. Just violent crime.. Thats local jurisdictions reporting to compile national statistics. Very accurate. Town to town reporting.. Look at chicago for a microcosm..

I love when you call me those things. It has absolutely zero effect on me.. You might be able to shun most people into submission with those nasty accusations but not me.. You know nothing about me except that you strongly disagree with my political information. It becomes much easier to label me a nasty term than to actually look at the facts presented.. It is not 'racist' to report on the rampid sexual assualts accruing in Europe from them influx of islamic 'migrants'.. It is not racist to see this trend and support border security.. Its just easier for people like you and nesta to react emotionally and say 'thats means and racist' than it is to deep dive into geopolitics.. So yeah. Keep it up. I love it. Proves my point..

This is what I study. This is what I do day in and day out. And no, im not just right and left.. I can go esoteric with the best of em.. It strengthens my SPIRIT to be hyper aware of the world around me in the here and now. It is empowering to challange the evil of the world. This forum is but one outlet that I come to discuss what I see. I am no 'keyboard warrior'. I am in the real world doing activism. I protest often. I get called much worse names by people much less intelligent than you two. It has become amusing. I enjoy our conversations! You challange me! I love it! Could they be more civil? Always.. Is that the goal? Not really.

So go ahead. Petition to kick me off. Email Ark I. Doesn't bother me.. I dont think you get that yet..

MAGA

Ras Tafari

LOVE

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/13/2018 5:08:38 PM

It is quite clear that you don't care about what the bredren and sistren have said to you on this forum; and even more obvious just how truly bothered you are.

Not worth the time or mental energy to petition against you, whether or not you are kicked of this forum is on you, not I, you can easily just be ignored. Say what you will, like a barking dog it can be annoying but bark is all you got, no bite.

Well that's how it goes on internet forms, ones can say this and that all they want, but if you came around RasTafarI in person talking the talk you speak: boyee you'd get burned out quickly! Well I guess that happend here to. Really just Nesta1 and Iself dealing with you, don't think that will last much longer. Well maybe Nesta1 will keep it up, like I said, Nesta1 has much more patience than I. Even after all the nastiness you have spoken, he still try and reason with you.

Anyways, like many ones have expressed here: you're not fooling anyone only yourself have you fooled.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 5:24:09 PM

Havent burned me at all!! Just shown your own ignorance on the topics at hand. As you say, you dont pay attention.. Well it shows.. And no, dont get burned out in person at all!! Just a lot easier for you to project that to keep your head in the liberal sand.. You say you not left. But every policy you support, every media article you present is left left left.. Funny how the rasta -- notice the distiction from Ras Tafari -- have been co-opted by the hippy leftist trendy worldly way..

The brethren I link to often from YouTube, rastafarisabbathical, has much more in common with me than you think. We see the bible the same. We look at the world pretty similarly too. Thats just one. The ones I have linked up with in the real world have been very positive. Like my wife. ;)

So yeah, write it off and call it what ever you like. You cant swim in the deep end. Thats fine.. You will see eventually. Maybe..

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/13/2018 5:50:22 PM

My attention is on His Majesty and the RasTafarI movement; not babylons left right media. Oh I see babylon's media and I hear it, but no, I don't let it run my life. I don't get caught up in the babylonian dichotomy. All your right turns got you going in circles...

Been reading this forum before you ever came here. Seen you get burned out time and time again.

Go ahead and swim with the sharks in your "deep waters". Maybe you can be a big fish too. Lol

Jah love and guidance

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 5:58:30 PM

You can ignore politics, but politics wont ignore you..

And if you are serious about following his majesty, then why do you continuously dismiss these words? These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organised programme of deceptive propaganda and thinly screened operations ever known..

That time is now.. The babylon establishment wields the media as it weapon to fight against trith and reality.. Never more evident than now..

Will you do nothing?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/13/2018 6:03:07 PM

Why do you dismiss those words of His Majesty? You have repeatedly posted them, yet you still don't get it. You are the young people that is being decieved.

And I don't ignore the polytricks, rather through HIM I rise above them. I fight for Jah, spreading Jah love in this time of hate.

What else is there to say to you Mr. ILL?
You can't overstand I. I pray you can see Jah light, burn that duppy out yourself and find the InI.

Jah love and guidance

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 6:06:09 PM

Lol.. The upside down world..

I am the one facing the world.. Y'all just try to ignore it..
Good lord..

I link to every piece of info I bring.. You dont do the same.. Especially nesta.. Just say things with no links..

Are you suggesting that Islam is NOT conquering mich of europe? Are you suggesting the mainstream media does not engage in weaponized slander? Because I can link and provide video proving everything I say.. Can you?

The deceptive media told you Trump is Hitler.. You ran with it hard core.. The deceptive media told you Trump is bringing back slavery.. You ran with it hard core..

Shall I continue? Y'all gave me PLENTY of examples of this one here...

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/13/2018 6:25:57 PM

If you read I posts again, I give links. And where I do not, the links are easily found. Iman not a spin doctor, don't care for going in cirles, rather I'll remain in the center the best I can, Jah willing I stay centered.

To many things you get twisted, like your quoating Nesta1, no need for the twisting and the spinning. Sadly you do the same with His Majesty's words. Yes, you have been decieved. You post videos of black conservatives shouting to build the wall. Well burn all that nonsense... How many of those black conservatives follow His Majesty's teachings? How many of those black Trump supporters are rastafari people? Very very few, if any, truly are rastafari people. Lots of CONfusion in these times.

I have repeatedly said that the babylonian media lies. I just sight that the right/conservative media is just as wicked, that trump is just as wicked, that the republicans are just as wicked, that both sides of the babylon system are wicked.

Evil is evil no matter who commits the evil

Good is good no matter who commits the good

So Jah love and guidance Mr. ILL

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/13/2018 6:34:20 PM

You did give some links.. To politifact and other leftist media companies.. Still, better than nesta..

So you think the same way as nesta about black Trump supporters eh?? Confused, maybe even "just plain stupid"?? And thats no spin there buddy.. A direct quote and compeletly in context.. Border security is very necessary for a country to exist.. Thats why George Soros, Clinton and Junker of the E.U. want to remove them...

Look up Will Johnson.. A dreadlocked Black Trump supporter.. Or Rastafarisabbathical who speaks positively of Trump.. Or the Hoteps... But its not even about Trump.. And thats one you will never get.. Too far down the deceptive propaganda there cub scout..

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/13/2018 6:46:11 PM

No it's not even about trump, trump just another puppet of babylon. All your links are from the right and so it left right left right... Babylon

Jah love and guidance Mr. ILL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I