Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7006&start_row=1

Slavery by Another Name

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/3/2018 5:19:25 PM

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/4/2018 7:32:49 AM

Jahcub Onelove,
Very poignant documentary. Thank you for sharing it.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/4/2018 8:47:22 AM

This is null and void. There are ACTIVE slave trades in Lybia. Islamic humman traffickers taking advantage of the --planned-- forced migration into Europe.. If the African migrants cant pay, the muslims sell them at auction into slavery.. Literally.. Still today.. But no one is talking about this.. I even brought it to this forum over a year ago. Crickets... Just virtue signalling about how bad the USA is.....

Here's the truth.

Bill Clinton's presidency: Most Blacks imprisoned ever.

Barack Obama's presidency: Most Blacks on welfare ever.

Donald Trumps presidency: Most Blacks employed and owning businesses ever.

Hmmmm

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/4/2018 10:57:53 AM

Hemphill’s talking about the Libya that was safe, stable, prosperous nation (with the highest overall standard of living in Africa and leading the way to a more prosperous, unified Africa overall) until the U.S. government and its slimy NATO buddies bombed its infrastructure, illegally overthrew the Gaddadi government violently (in violation of the UN Charter), and turned loose CIA-trained and –armed bands of Saudi Wahhabi extremists throughout the land to sow the seeds of chaos and terrorize the Libyan population. Yes, we are aware of that and its tragic repercussions. Just one more crime against humanity brought to Africans by the USA.
I&i have just returned from North Africa recently and mourned the fact that on this latest trip I&i could no longer safely return to visit the wonderful people of Libya again.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/4/2018 12:20:26 PM

Thank your bosses George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for Lybia.. They hate Trump by the way... He's dangerous to thier world order. Says it all right there.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/4/2018 7:21:02 PM

It's humorous how in Hemphill's childish we-and-them, everyone's-either-a-Republican-or-a-Democrat view of the world, he's still can't comprehend that we are RastafarI who have no political allegiances in the Babylon System. He kind of cracks me up, coming to this particular website to troll and yet unable to fathom people like us who follow His Majesty and not some Babylon politicians like he does. Embracing the Teachings of His Majesty JAH RastafarI is disparaged by Hemphill as "virtue signalling".

Hemphill's the guy who blew off the Sermon on the Mount and went back to windsurfing on the Sea of Galilee because he did want to have to listen to that Messiah dude "virtue signalling" anymore. i'm just wondering what it is about RastafarI that bothers him so much that he chooses to troll this website to harass and disparage the JAH Itren who are sharing here.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/4/2018 7:53:13 PM

Nope.. Missed it again.. Its about truth. Investigative journalism. Finding out why they are lying and manipulating society down the current trajectory.. i.e. globalism. A one world government.. Evil is on all sides. Thats why only the truth matters.

"These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and thinly screened operations ever known." Haile Selassie

Your American hating, Trump hating, mainstream media regurgitation gets a giant pat on the back from babylon.. Why mindlessly follow the system and ignore the words of H.I.M above?

'You can ignore politics, but politics wont ignore you'

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/4/2018 11:48:23 PM

Yes I Nesta1! Very informative documentary, the Honorable Priest Isaac brought it to my attention in a video he posted. I did not know about the convict leasing and all the new laws that made blacks criminals, such as spitting or if the white boss thought their black employee was unable to perform their work; then they just lock them up and back into slavery they a go.

Lol Nesta1! I had to look up the meaning of "virtue signaling", never heard it before hemphILL said it, then he said it again and again and again and a... Haha
I've been reading this forum since 2012, and when I first read hemphILL's posts I thought he was a dreadneck (redneck with dreads). After trying to reason with him and seeing other rastafari try; now I just sight him as a duppy, not worth InI time or energy. Only Jah can reason with that one, not I.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/5/2018 1:07:06 AM

Jahcub Onelove,
Yes, I thought it was a well done documentary about a little-remembered aspect of American history. Learning and remembering our history is a vital way to improve our understanding of the present world in which we live, and how to avoid the traps of repeating the same mistakes of history over and over again. For me, one can really never learn enough history.

Yes, you’re right, Hemphill is annoying and best ignored. I never understand what motivates people like him to be so negative and to constantly foment conflict at every turn, but it certainly has something to do with low self-esteem and the need to find artificial ways to feel superior to others. It’s offensive when he mocks and denigrates His Majesty and His Teachings, but what can one do except ignore it?

I’m reminded of those fabulous old lyrics from “Positive Vibration” by the Wailers:

“If you get down and you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devils, I say.
Why not help one another on the way?
Make it much easier. Just a little bit easier.
Say you just can't live that negative way,
If you know what I mean;
Make way for the positive day,
'Cause it's a new day - news and days -
New time, and if it's a new feelin'
Said it's a new sign:
Oh, what a new day! “

P.S. You’re not alone. I had to look up “virtue signaling” too. It’s one of those dismissive, disparaging expressions that you wouldn’t find in the normal parlance of your typical RastafarI since we live by the creed that being cool to people and loving to one another is a positive thing, not something to be mocked.

SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/5/2018 3:31:38 AM

Big tune!
Rastaman vibration: Positive!
InI vibration: Positive!
Jah Love
Jah Love
Protect us

Rastafari been chanting down babylon from the beginning. Yes Iyah, usa is babylon and Rastafari keep on chanting it down. Peter Tosh would open his concert telling ones that he did not come to the usa to party, he came to chant down babylon. Rasta in the hills keep on chanting babylon down.

Now we look and see: Babylon burning, babylon burning and they have no water!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I