Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7006&start_row=121

Slavery by Another Name

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/14/2018 1:46:38 PM

No nesta.. Wrong again.. Over simplifying what I have said again.. Over and over I have said that people on both sides are corrupt. Only that the leftist social perspective is the chosen narrative used to conquer the population and nations.. Blatantly evident there.. They push homosexuality and transgenderism to destroy the family.. It is evil that is working to destroy nation states.. They just use the PC rhetoric to pull at the emotions of people who dont want to look at the facts..

Get it right if you want to quote me.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/14/2018 5:04:03 PM

Hmmm, the purported (imaginary) misquotation must be in Mr. Hemphill's mind because i don't remember writing it nor do i see it in the thread.

i see that i referenced the Hemphill quotes:

"Enough name calling on both sides.. "

and the lie

"Yeah, nesta called millions of black americans making their own political decisions 'just plain stupid'

but both of those were cut & pasted from the Hemp posts and appear to be accurate.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/14/2018 7:12:42 PM

RastafarI stand firm. It's one perfect love among the Most High's children. Real recognize real. So the fake ones get burned out and thats the way of it. Duppys get casted aside. RastafarI people trod, clean hearts and clean minds, and InI humble and correct Iselves, burn out the impurities within ourselves so that the I in Iselves break through all the babylonian conditioning the downpressers have put on InI.

Jah Love and Guidance

Haile I Selassie I
Jah!
RasTafarI

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/14/2018 7:28:52 PM

"Let babylon go, out of your heart, soul, and bones."

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/14/2018 7:40:11 PM

Uhmm nesta... You said: "It's humorous to read the words of one who thinks that it's one political party or another that is attempting to "destroy" America the Babylon.." That is a misrepresentation as I have never said this.. So again; get it right if you want to quote me.. I even had the courtesy to set the record straight in saying: "...people on both sides are corrupt. Only that the leftist social perspective is the chosen narrative used to conquer the population and nations.. Blatantly evident there.. They push homosexuality and transgenderism to destroy the family.. It is evil that is working to destroy nation states.. They just use the PC rhetoric to pull at the emotions of people who dont want to look at the facts.."

And still, no lie nesta. The "just plain stupid" is a direct quote from you.. Remember post 389?

I dont know what you are trying to do with this, but you're not doing it very well..

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/14/2018 8:35:51 PM

Post 389 is yours dummy!

Now after you're done recounting you can come back and regurgitate some more infowars "facts." I'm sure all your black friends will thank you for having their backs.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/14/2018 9:02:34 PM

His entire post is quoted within 389 plus a detailed synopsis on the context, intent, and motivation..

Try again..

STILL waiting for you to 'debunk' me..

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/15/2018 1:56:20 AM

Nothing to debunk, you've been vomiting fukery since you started... those that have eyes.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/15/2018 4:02:11 AM

Nope this thread is not about Mr. ILL, he just keeps deflecting and redirecting this reasoning and most of the other reasonings. How can InI breadren and sistren reason with the unreasonable? Don't bite the duppies bait.

More slavery by another name: First Step Act: SEC. 405. EXPANDING INMATE EMPLOYMENT THROUGH FEDERAL PRISON INDUSTRIES.

I don't trust this "act" one bit. They just going to expand the FPI, which is already a billion dollar industry making it money from slave labor.

Here's a link to some pros and cons of the bill. I say the cons far out weigh the so called pros:
pros an cons of first step

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/15/2018 5:17:43 AM

Just because you are blind to the hard hitting truth of the world today doesnt mean it isn't true.. You know nothing of the E.U. the U.N or those who run it. You know nothing of the NGO's ran by George Soros aimed at destroying natuon states the world over. You know nothing of IMF loans of the same purpose. Painfully obvious there.. Thats the whole point.. You dont bother looking into them. You just call it fukry and move on blindly..

Lol jahcub. Trump could sign a bill saying the sun is hot and y'all would freak out and say: "NO IT'S NOT! SEE, I TOLD YOU HE IS HITLER!!!" Pure upside down world. **you cant call this slavery if you dismiss the white indentured servants of Ireland and the ACTIVE slave trade in lybia**

Hypocrites

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 143

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I