Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=71

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/23/2005 7:10:24 PM

Thanks for a good laugh Tef ^_^

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/24/2005 9:29:30 AM

in case any of you are wondering, i do have a thing about words

look for the next topic, words...........subliminal directives

RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/24/2005 9:04:03 PM

^_^ agree'd, but I did like the topic you did create, atleast enough to post on it.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 2/24/2005 9:20:30 PM

Greetings Yes Iya Blessed Love to All!

Are not the Shriner's the Catholic equivalent of the Masons/Freemasons? This would make sense in that "the Brotherhood" /Freemasons do not accept, at any level, catholics into their fraternity...at least what I have read and heard.
One Love
Jah Bless
Joseph I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/24/2005 9:25:35 PM

Yes, I have read/heard storys about the wickedness of Catholics in past centurys. This would make sense to I.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2005 12:14:15 AM

Tef, show a little more respect for the sistren.

This post was immature and disrespectful.
-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Why are you wandering away from this topic sister ? We are not finished yet discussing Free~masons, the Illuminatty, George Bush and the New World Order. Who cares about the word of the day ? What is this Pee~Wee's Playhouse ??? "BRAINWASHING" AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!
-------------

And if we are to talk about wandering away from the topic. Look at what you said before her,

---------------
Brain-washing is a funny word. It sounds like trying to clean your mind, with a Q-tip or somehow.
---------------

You recently were criticizing somebody of posting something without a point or focus. I saw the point and focus in his reasoning when he spoke, but since you didn't Iverstand it you said there was none. Now this statement that you said above had no point or focus, of anything useful anyway.

And even though the statement lacked substance. Ras Sistren Khamyl brought substance by her response, and you ridiculed her for it.

Try your best to behave more like an adult. I and I are not playing a game here.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/25/2005 10:04:59 AM

TEF, as you see I took the spin off to another topic folder. So why did you bring it back. By the way, it is so refreshing to have the potential of a meeting of the minds; its rare to find someone who has the right equipment.

RSK

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/25/2005 10:24:13 PM

TEF... bredren....

These remarks you make are only alienating yourself from the rest of the Idren.... You say things that are very wise, and I'm sure, respected by everyone who read them. However, sometimes you say things that are very silly.. and I get the feeling you like to look right every time, and ridicule anyone else for voicing an opinion. I hate to see these things, especially amongst Ras... I see the Rastafarians as the world's spiritual and intellectual elite (pardon me if anyone takes offense). But my knowledge is at best -limited. I know this. The wiser one gets, the more they realize... how little they really know. Seen?

Respect

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/25/2005 10:45:14 PM

Not all Rasta, a serious one.

I like having a since of humor helps me enjoy my day.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/26/2005 12:25:27 PM

Doctor Binghi I think you mean

The man who knows anything knows that he knows nothing at all?

If so, I feel you. The most wisdom I have acquired was a result of me absorbing the knowledge around me with my eyes and ears and antennas alert and my mouth shut.

RSK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I