Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=51

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2005 11:25:07 PM

Empress Nzingha,

Seen, I Iverstand what you are saying now.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 2/16/2005 8:43:47 PM

Give thanks I-tinually for this knowledge breden...

Just wondering, are these stones related at all to the lesser Key of Solomon?

Also, where can InI find info on this?
One Love
Jah Bless
Joseph I

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 2/17/2005 4:54:02 PM

Teff just for clarification purposes...in reference to what you stated as the meaning of G-d, Jah, as master architect etc...is this diffenent or distinct from what the Freemasons refer to G-d as the "Grand Old Architect of the Universe?" (but its really Lucifer they be sightin up)

Just curious.
Jah Bless
Joseph

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/18/2005 9:05:56 AM

Just yesterday, I was walking to school and I came across a strange building with steel doors, and boarded windows. In between the columns, was the symbols of freemasonry, the rulers and whatever with the G in the middle, with the double headed eagle clasping a sword, and on top of his head was a triangle and in the middle was the number 32 with a dgree symbol. THe top of the building had an art desin of naked women and nymphes drinking "wine", blood, and having sex with one another. Also faces with the jaws gapping open and the eyes have been hollowed out, under the head was two snakes that crossed each other to face opposite directions. Not only that but I noticed many big brother camera's all aorund the building. I went back later and acually talked to someone that was an initiate. He was very short with me, said he didn,t know what the symbols meant, but that they are very old. Seems like he only did have the research. He knew they were old, but not what they meant. He didn't like all my questions, but I played stupid, so he may not have known. He refused to let me in. I'm going to go back tonight and just walk in. So if ya'll don't hear from me again, i was abducted by the illuminati, hahaha!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/18/2005 10:08:52 AM

hah.......
ha...
hardy - har -har......

You say that like it's a joke, bredda. Be careful. I know Jah will walk with you, but thats all the more reason they might... just be careful, Ras. I wonder, do you think that man didn't know the symbols, or just said he didn't... I mean, from how you describe them, what -positive -would they mean? faces screaming, with the eyes gouged out?? how could people join up (assuming they had no idea what it was -thinking it's some social club) then see that, and just be like "..." and walk past it, ignoring it?? Are we the only intelligent people? I refuse to think that any intelligent person would join up with them, and ignore the origins.. especially something so bold as what the I describes..... These people must have a short-circut, or a screw loose, or something.. a few slices short of a loaf, a few buds short of a splif... you know?

Be careful, Ras.. Guidance

Blessed Be

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/18/2005 10:18:20 AM

You shouldnt go looking for trouble like this. The people who owned the building do not want you to have access so you should respect the owner just as if it was a different place of bussiness.

May Jah Almighty Haile Selassie I with you.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/19/2005 12:49:17 AM

I just found out today that our Culinary School graduates at this building! The whole block is freemason buildings! I just found this out this morning. ANd I got the impression that he wqas lieing to I, he coukld never look me in the eyes and he was purposly hiding whatever was going on inside. We will see. I am not afraid of these people, even though I should be careful, this place was founded by a grand mason, that is the highest. I want them to now that I know. They've already got me on the cameras, but I don;t care, haha, I hope they don't have audio, haha. I will try to get some pics, inside and out.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/19/2005 12:49:18 PM

On second thought, Ras Dreadnut... go get 'em.

Bun them down!! In whatever way possible. Last night, my bredren asked me what I want to do about the whole situation.. He said His Majesty would not tolerate it, and neither should we... I told him that if nothing else, I would like to annoy the hell out of them. I will be a thorn in a spot on thier side they just can't reach... I'll be like a papercut right between thier fingers..... an itch they just can't scratch.

We must be careful dealing with the wicked ones, but with Jah walking with us, we must not fear them, or we insult Jah, seen?

They can't stop us, as sizzla said "We're taking over, and we got nothing to fear, We're taking over, rightiousness we declare" Truth, Babylon can't stop us, Jah's soldiers... They fight us with lies and propoganda, and even bullets and such, but we come back with lightening, earthquake, brimstone, and fire. Let them fight us, they'll lose.

Please keep us posted, Ras, on your findings, as I'm sure they apply to all of us wherever we live. Let Jah Guide and Protect you. Bun them up, bun them down, bun them out, just bun them.

Blessed Be. Selassie I ---JAH!!!!!!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/19/2005 4:23:17 PM

Be more cautious of a fool who has stolen his knowledge and has there by missed the ultimate meaning of the teachings he is studying, than of a wise man who has been taught the traditions and understanding of his ancestors; for a wise man knows that there is always more to learn while a fool is satisfied with knowing what a commoner does not.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/20/2005 2:59:53 AM

Sounds to me like your just looking for attention.

How about you actually try to get to know these people. being arogant and assuming something isnt right.

Never judge a book by its cover, read the book.

I know they may look at you odd because they dont overstand you neither, catch more bee's with honey bredren.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I