Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=21

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2005 1:16:26 PM

The majority of masons are of Afrikan descent. Do you actually think a mason would admit to taking a satanic oath? There are many who aree masons who never get past the first stage. There is only one person who moved up in the ranks to be privy to the most secretive actions of the masons and told about it. Shortly after he did, he was butchered.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/8/2005 2:04:02 PM

Want to be a freemason huh? Haha. I'm glad that foolishness is not contagious>

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/8/2005 2:26:02 PM

Hmmm, from what I can tell you are making decisions on things that you have read about or think that you know, but it is something you have not participated in nor apart of.

I am not saying I hold the answers, but at the same time get facts not fiction. And no they did not admit to taking a satanic oath, they did say the all took a oath for GOD.

You also say the majority of masons are from African descent and this is not true in America.

And out of all the people who signed the Declaration of Independence, all but I beleive 2 were mason's. Our(Americans) first President was a Mason. Still, I state I do not know everything about the Masons once again, but dont judge what you dont know of. You cant make an accurate desicion with no supportive information.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2005 3:37:11 PM

you have reasoned that mason's you spoke with SAID they took an oath of God

I have reasoned that mason's have testified of taking a satanic oath when they have risen in the ranks and such men have been murdered

so why is what you have heard, credible and what I have heard not?

Look at the movie Rosewood. There is a scene that addresses the use of secret societies. In particular, masonry.

How do you know that what I am getting is fiction? My research is sound, believe me.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/8/2005 4:10:22 PM

Yeah mon, dem playing the game of evil and trickery. There is no such things as a Rasta freemason. You are either one or the other, my brother. Me na care what dem say. Freemasonry is brainwash. Illuminati is brainwash. Skull and Bones is brainwash. All dem tings rasta, fi de brainwashing, seen? You canreason with these poeple until the I get blue in the face, you won't get the answer. Those who don't know are a waste of time to ask, and those who do know aren't going to part with thier vows, the money theve invested, or their lives, which would be taken if the vow of secrecy was ever broken. These are the same people who is controling the masses with the bible instead, of freeing them with its message.

Look up the word secret and I'll tell you why there word isn't credible. How do I know what I'm talking about then, is probably what ou'd love to ask me. READ!! Stop looking to them for the answer. All they will fill your head with is lies or misunderstandings. Learn your HISTORY!!! Read those books I suggested to you and see for yourself.

Messenger: JosephI Sent: 2/8/2005 6:59:20 PM

YES Iya Blessed Love I-tinaully!

I completely agree that dem involved in secrecy, sorcery, trickery etc.
The Freemasons say they worship God but really its Lucifer they sight up. They have something called "the divine reversal" which is the exact opposite of what it means to be Christian and worship God.

All of the info you can get is at freemasonrywatch.org

I-man haffe be careful how I n I trod and be weary, very weary of these people. They are out to control the world....believe InI!

Stay way from dem Rasta!
Joseph O

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/8/2005 8:07:34 PM

Yes I Joseph I, Selassie I know. More fire my bredren.

And yes Teff, His Majesty has control of all things, but InI must preserve life. This earth is to be ruled by us. Over the birds of the sky, the animals that walk the land, and the fish that swim the water. It is our duty to preserve these things. We must root hese weeds out of the garden.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/8/2005 8:47:31 PM

Truth is true, and what I said is thAt I didnt know that I was right or not RSK, I say it is better to find out first hand. Dreadnut you say theirs no such thing as a Rasta Mason? Accepting these facts that your taken a oath to stating that you are a follower,man of god, also the fact that Mason's teach to improve the common man,"To make a good man, a better man.", then you could be a RastafarI, because those are also things RastafarI beleive in.

I would also like Ark I to reason on this and give his most knowledgable insight.

And respect to Tef for stating knowledge about Enoch & the Egyptians.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/8/2005 8:57:30 PM

I have said what needed be said. I can not be responsible for another mans folly, just as he can not be responsible for mine. So make your choices bredren. But I would tell you

Less inspiration, more information.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/9/2005 12:01:09 AM

All I need is RasTafarI. RasTafarI people know the spiritual heights, so I don't search out Free masonry. And based on the works of many of the European and North American governments, if I was to look into anything about Free Masonry, I wouldn't be looking at their version of it.

The more I and I trod in the heights of RasTafarI the more Jah will reveal to I and I. Jah will reveal it through friends, strangers and directly into I and I spirit. The teachings of RasTafarI are within, I and I just need to listen to the Spirit of the Most High.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I