Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=31

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/9/2005 7:13:21 AM

Thank the Ark I for stating Truth, I was intrested in freemasonry based on what I was told, InI will continue to study it because it is also apart of World History, it may gravitate towards evil and if it does I shall not be pulled in brethren, evil is not I, Truth is I.

And Tef you are full of informartion please tell I more, I like how your posts cometimes tend to always be informative to new things for I.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/11/2005 9:22:27 PM

Selassie I bless
Maximum respect to Dreadnut for the insight. My eyes BURN from all the reading, map studying, and websurfing this reasoning has made me do in the last 3 hours. Thanks to the I for the wisdom (ironically, I watched National Treasure with family last night, so Freemasons and Knights Templar were fresh in my mind)
Also, respect to Ras Elijah for seeking knowledge. I and I are sure that the I will find truth in the long-run.
Personally, I beleive bredren Dreadnut.. he gives so much supporting information and literary evidence, I find it hard to disagree. (I actually looked at a map of DC as I was reading his words, and looked into the websites he recomended--creepy) I do, however think I understand how it could be mistaken for good... It's very well designed. Like the Roman Catholics, they do much good in the public's eye, but distort truths... and keep their true motivations to the top few people. (Almost every ogranization does this, from companies, to governments, to religions) Of course only the elite of any group know the secrets of things. It only makes sense.
My only advice to the Idren researching Freemasons is to keep them at an arms-length. One thing I can see for sure is that there is something more there than the fundraisers and gatherings they hold. If they are dangerous, they are very much so.
Again, 'Nuf thank and respect to Dreadnut for the knowledge, a gift I'll keep and share forever. I, like our other bredren, will continue my research on the subject... I like to know what's going on around me, these are dangerous times... so much trickery... I and I and I can't afford to be blind.
----Blessed Love and Devine Guidance to the I them, my bredren------
Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/11/2005 9:25:25 PM

RESPECT, I-DREN.

This might seem a silly question, but I'm curious... Is there any connection (in origin) between Freemasons, and masons.. (I think jewlery makers, or cement pourers, or something) Probably a moot point, but I wonder still... Thank's Idren Respect.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/12/2005 1:11:49 AM

Masons are given different building tools as symbols to represent each stage of their Masonry.

I don't know if the origins are from mason's that build structures, but it must have some kind of connection.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/12/2005 7:12:59 AM

Blessed love Doctor Binghi, I am glad that the I found this information useful.

Each one teach one, teach love with love.

Blessed love my lord,

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/12/2005 12:03:16 PM

I confess to not having read every single response, so forgive the I if this is repetitive. Let me break down this subject for the Idren. Freemasons are a secret organisation of white men, who posses the anchient information from Kemet (Egypt). In Kemet the royal family (mostly the men) and the priest had access to the divine mathematics that built the pyramids (etc). The Pharoh was also known as an Architect (capital A) which is why he was said to be a God. The texts of Kemet were written somewhat biligually. The commoners would recieve one understanding, while the elite would recive a deeper understanding. Freemasons, have the text, but are left behind in the truest understanding of it. Masons are a secret organisation of black men, who posses much of this information because it is their information to posses. Illuminati and Freemasons are very much linked, Almost every single American presdent has been a Freemason, and the capital city (DC) was built on/around the principles of Kemet for this purpose. A Mason is a good man, a Freemason is the manifestation of evil. I hope this information can clear up some things for the Idren.

Peace Love and FREEDOM,
Empress Nzingha
www.geocities.com/nzingha

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/12/2005 1:22:57 PM

-----Maximum respect, brethren and sistren-----

Maybe I should not be so easily rattled.
Maybe I should know better by now.
Maybe I shouldn't be phased.

But this is really hitting me hard, the more I think about it. I can't even think of one single topic that stands out to me, regarding the masons. I'm not surprised at the news (news to me...) but the fact that they are so bold, and always have been. I mean this country is one huge monument to Lucifer...? I knew America was wrong in many ways, but I didn't realize it was the exact place where the wicked ones are trying to bring about the Antichrist. I had no idea, but when I looked at the map of DC, and the dollar bill... then spent hours reading articles on the websites suggested by Ras Dreadnut, I was just baffled. I told a few of my local bredren all about it over a spliff -or 4.
I just have this feeling that the information offered by the Ras is accurate. I looked into the proof. It hits so hard and makes such sense, I really can't see it being just some paranoia.
-----Again, thank you to all who brought this to light for me. I feel like I've had one eye closed all these years, and just now noticed I have that eye to open.

-Jah Blessed Love and Guidance---------Maximum Respect----Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/12/2005 3:58:53 PM

Yes Iyah. A spliff or 4! Haha. It's not your fault though breddaman. You are obviously very intellgent. There are some books out there bredren, I don't know if you saw some of the ones I posted but if ou want more I can give you great references. I have beeen studying freemasonry and the Brotherhood of the Serpent, (those snakes who put the camera's in the street lights) for a little over 3 years know and there are some things bredren that blow my mind. If you would like more references my bredren e-mail me at jahjahguidei@yahoo.com.

Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Ras Zion I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/12/2005 5:06:58 PM

yes I bredren

bless

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/12/2005 9:33:24 PM

Perspectives, beyond is Truth.

I agree with Tef's reasonings, I dont beleive Freemasons are evil "white men", this would be far from accurate.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I