Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=41

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/13/2005 12:23:33 PM

Actually, TEF, the main problem with your reasoning is that the people of Kemet were Ethiopian. They didn't borrow anything, they evolved. The second problem is that the Isrealites were never enslaved, they were however kicked out. They were not poor shepards, they were in fact The Shepard Kings, or the Hyksos (probably spelling that wrong) who after being thrown out of their homeland, created a senario that made the Kemetics the bad guys in the Bible. It's perfectly logical if you think about it. How could Solomon be number one worthy of Makeda Queen of Sheba, and number two the richest wisest king of his day (wich by the way he wasn't, the kingdom of Kemet and the queendom of Ethiopia were both far wealthier) if he came from an enslaved people. And yes there was massive enslavement of the white man, from the begining of his apearance in the civilized world, but remember at the time: one, whites were barberous and two, slavery was a diffrent beast altogether. Whites were willing to give up their freedom for the luxuries of the civilized world. And in conclusion, my Grandaddy was a Mason.

Peace Love and FREEDOM
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/13/2005 1:21:26 PM

Blessed be.

-----Please bredren and sistren, keep in mind as every one of the I them has a different viewpoint and understanding on different topics, it is by reasoning that we come to OVERstand things, seen? I and I notice that too much the reasoning turns ugly, more like an arguement... Remember, no 1 book has the complete truth, and no 1 person (unless you are His Majesty) has all the answers. As we share bits of wisdom, we all grow.. this, in my opinion is the whole point, and why this website is so valuable to us all. This problem, on a much bigger scale, seems to be why world peace resembles a fairytale. Muslims think they're right, so do Jews and Christians... Ireland is still fighting north against south (Catholic against Protestant) We Ras are the closest to being wholely correct, but don't forget it's the reasoning and inspiration through the I (you know as in I and --I--) that gives us the edge, seen? I hate to see my people, my soldiers not seeing this. Don't be like Babylon, we're above that. Seek Ites, seek overstanding, not understanding.
----- Blessed be, my beloved Idren, Jah Love

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2005 1:32:26 PM

truth

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/13/2005 3:33:39 PM

Peace and Blessings
Let me start by saying, I came back today because I left something out that has been bothering me. The bulk of those white slaves were captured during war, as in invaders from lands that were less fertile then the Nile Valley.
Now as to the response from the good Doctor, you're right and let me assure you I have absolutly no intrest in being in an argument, none whatsoever. I simply know that truth is the key to freedom, which is why it's so difficult to come by. However I must let you know that there are those who do know the truth. If you seek it, they will come, if you ask, they will answer.
As for world peace, only those who seek it shall find it, those who seek only to be right will never grasp it. True peace is not an outside thing.
However, there is an evil, it is that which is removed from the light of the Creator, and because I love my people (those in the light) it is my sworn duty to illuminate dark corners. Time is growing short, shorter than most people would ever believe, I cannot allow my tribe (Juda) to be lost in the dark days that are quickly aproaching.
Please believe, I will never speak from any place that is not a place of love.

Peace Love and Freedom
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: BIGA FIRE Sent: 2/13/2005 4:22:03 PM

EMPRESS YOUR HEART IS BIG AND POWERFUL, IF ALL THE EMPRESSES WERE LIKE YOU THE WORLD BE A PLACE WERE FARI WILL ALWAYS WANT TO BE, REMEMBER HE WAS HERE WITH US BEFORE ON A MISSION TO SET CORNER STONES MANY EYES HAVE SEEN SELASSIE I WORKS AND PAY IT NO HEED BUT HE STILL IS THE ALMIGHTY;JUDA IS OUR LAW GIVER BUT NUFF SOLDIERS IN JUDA SELL OUT RASTAFARI THATS WHY RASTAFARI SAID MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOOSEN KEEP SPREADING THE WORDS OF JAH AND THOSE WHO HEAR WILL FOLLOW.I AM BIGA FIRE AND IMAN STAY SPEAKING OF JAH BUT THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT SAY AM MAD ....HA..HAFOR GAVE THEM RASTAFARI FOR THEY DONT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE HEADING.YOU HAVE THE TOOLS BE BLESS SELASSIE I LIVETH.
BIGA FIRE

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/13/2005 6:49:11 PM

---Empress Nzingha, blessed be in the Name of the Most High,
---His Devine Imperial Majesty, JAH RAS TAFARI -Haile Selasse I

Respect, Empress, respect.

Keep seeking truth I sistren.

Jah Love and Guidance

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/13/2005 9:52:29 PM

Give thanks Empress Nzingha, the posts the I has written are very much what I was looking for as I had feelings and bits of information on this subject and yet wanted a better look. From what I have heard of the freemasons and what this man in my class (a freemason) has told me, I can see more clearly it is a white elite club (and by white I am speaking of the mind-state) that has strong ties to illuminati and thus the American government. I am still interested in the contrast between Freemason and Mason regarding beliefs and works.
Rastafari guide and Itect the I
Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2005 1:52:37 AM

Empress Nzingha, you said,
--------------------
"The bulk of those white slaves were captured during war, as in invaders from lands that were less fertile then the Nile Valley."
--------------------

I might be misunderstanding what you wrote, but it sounds like you are saying that the majority of the white slaves were captured because they invaded the other people's land and were captured in war.

This is not true. The white slaves were first captured by white oppressors that came and attacked other countries and enslaved some of the people. Those white oppressors are the same countries that enslaved the African people. Afterwards, the Turkish and Arab people from the south attacked the southern European countries and enslaved many with their brutality. That is part of the reason why the Europeans enslaved Africans, because the white people they usually stole from were under the rule and downpression of the Turks.

And to correct Tef, the slavery was more than a million people and it lasted for more than a hundred years. Some white countries were enslaved by the Turks from the late 1300s until the late 1800s when they freed themselves. Their slavery lasted for 500 years. And the Turks treated the people wickedly.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/14/2005 11:50:20 AM

Ark I, I was only speaking of Kemet, not a world wide thing. Didn't really have the energy to speak on the history of the whole world. But InI thank you for that more detailed explination for the Idren. Blessings.
However I would like to add to your reasoning. The original motivation for the enslavement of Africans by Europeans, was the "discovery of the new lands" by Columbus. (who by the way found the carribean, not the Americas) Along with this "discovery" was the discovery (by Europeans) that gun powder (which they got from Kemet) could be used as a weapon. And as Africans had no need to develop guns, they became out technologied (if that's even a word). And as we had, number one the most fertile farming land on the planet, and number two the skills to farm it, well... you get the idea. Before Columbus' "discovery" the motivation was only to conquer, not to capture, and before the invention of fire power (guns and such) they had not succeded. After Columbus managed to kill off pretty much the entire population of Tienos while mining gold and cultivating sugar cane, it became quite clear to Europeans that they would need stronger slaves but before Africans could be shipped in the indigenous people must be removed.
Happy Black History Month

Peace Love and FREEDOM
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 4:24:09 PM

Respect, my beloved Idren

-----After reading this reasoning, and doing my own research stemming from it, I went from being totally ignorant on the subject (like, Who are the freemasons? Illuminati?) to seeing an agenda that makes perfect sense. I'm still baffled about this. I mean I knew things were bad, and America was built on the backs of Africans, on the land of those who were here first..... I didn't realize that the wicked ones have been plotting, ever since this land was taken over, to bring the New World Order and the Antichrist to being in this country. I think, after seeing Satanic symbols on the maps in this country.. what else could happen here -but doom? I almost feel disrespectful to Jah just for trodding on these marks. I mean I wouldn't wear a shirt with a pentagram on it, or paint one on my house... you know? I'm told that just a few miles from me, in Albany, the capital of NY, the whole city was set up in a similar way to DC, with a pentagram as a theme. Not to mention the same symbols built into the capital buildings' sides. My bredda went to a Masonic library to see if he could get in. Of course not. I have to look into it and see it for myself, but I have every reason to beleive it. I have a feeling that it's the same all over this country. I used to think as all great empires have fallen in history, so must America... Now I worry that it won't fall (in the same way) but stand firm, leading the world into the New World Order. This makes more sense. One world currency, language, and people... world peace, led by America (of course after it clears up the problems it caused, and looks like the world's hero)

-----I know many of us have had family that dealt with the Freemasons, and they claim that they are good people... but if only the top people (the top %5) know the real motives, this only makes sense... Why would they tell everyone, then have everyone lie about it? It makes more sense to just let the lower-level members think they are doing something positive. Of course they have fund-raisers and things. Of course they do great things for the community. If they serve the Prince of Lies, why would they do so in an honest way? I don't understand the arguement of those saying they are good people... I do know that the lower-level members that don't know what they're into -sincerely don't know what they're into.. I hope Jah shows them mercy. "Forgive them, Father; They know not what they do."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I