Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=11

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/6/2005 12:50:12 AM

When did I say that?

Thank you sistren. Blessed love.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/7/2005 9:37:50 AM

Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the son of the morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with it's splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" Morals and Dogma page 321

As time goes on, people will realize who the REAL enemy is. The human race is asleep and it needs to awaken. If you really want to learn more, nevermind the red pill and eat the red apple and you will learn just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

All of these Masons praise Lucifer. It is also the BIGGEST reason why we see Luciferic designs incorporated into Government center Washington D.C.

Freemasonry is Satan's religion. It is the root of their control system.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/7/2005 9:48:51 AM

Hmmm, so they praise the devil Lucifer. Now how would that evolve if one had the beleif that Satan was merely a Angel for God dooming the sinner's to punishment?

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/7/2005 5:22:04 PM

Thats not what I said Gideon, the person who created the website said that. Thats why I have the web reference. i was using his book illustrations.

And my bredren, the Satan that they praise has nothing to do with the bible, this goes back before the idea of jews ever existed. These people have mixed a number of gods, including the satanic cult of Ra and several other gods.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/7/2005 8:33:14 PM

I commenced an interview with a member of my family in the Mason Lodge, among my question I shall recalll some and their awnsers from he.

I asked him, in the Lodge he is a member of have symbols dating from Greek, and back towards Egyptian times also.
He agree'd.

I asked him, what does he know of the Serpant which yall talk about, he said that the only serpant he knew of was representing the devil, but didnt hold much refrence to much at all in-service.

I asked him, how Freemasons view faith, and he said that in-order to be a mason they MUST praise,love God, and no atheist allowed.

I asked him, if their was any specifically 32nd degree mason in attendance at the lodge they hold membership, and he said yes, I then asked what does he beleive and what does the serpant and the devil have to do with him, and he said "nothing at all.......,actually I really dont know I am not a 32nd degree mason."

As far as I can tell there is a bit of mystery but it all seems a bit obsure, I will try to find out more first hand.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/7/2005 9:09:06 PM

be careful, masonic death aint no joke

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/7/2005 9:51:48 PM

I don't know a lot about masonry, but I have heard that its origins are in Egypt, and there are 360 degrees of masonry, not only 33. But the European masonic groups only deal with 33.

And as far as I know the original masonry isn't about worshipping the devil. It is about going unto Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/7/2005 10:48:05 PM

from my research, its more tricknology

33 1/3 degrees is incomplete and they brainwashing peeps using its portion as a totality

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/7/2005 11:06:48 PM

Don't get mix up with them rasta! Selassie I know.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/8/2005 12:38:24 PM

As far as I can tell Freemasonry is not part of worshipping the devil. In-order to join you must take an oath to be a man of God, and to better yourself along the way.

Note you can become a freemason and be RastafarI, but you cannot be aiethist. It is not a religon but moreless a community with a wide-spread network.

Also I talked to a fellow brethren and he said his Grandfather is also in freemasonry and I beleive he is of African descent.

I beleive I may join freemasonry as I learn more, long as I dont find any corrupting features I probably will.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I