Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=1

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/4/2005 1:05:57 AM

Greetings, I am looking for more clarity on what freemasonry is all about. I have always thought of illuminati when thinking of freemason, as in; underground organization with the fasade of a good intention.

I've also heard that His Majesty was a freemason?
Does anyone know more about this and can shed some light on the history and reality of what freemasonry is?
Give thanks

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/4/2005 4:10:49 AM

No His Majesty is not a freemason and the Illuminati are not an organization of respectabilty. The concepts of the freemasons, better known as The Brotherhood of the Serpent, who follow an order known as masonry. The foundation of Masionic belief is the wroship of satan as God. This is not the propagated version of the society. If you look at the back of the dollar bill, ask yourself what the pyramid has to do with America? Aslo ask yourself why the top five percent of the pyramind is seperated from the rest. Now look under the picture and you will see a scroll whichs reads, "Novus Ordo Seclurm" this is latin for New World Order. The reason that the pyramid is on this bill is because the triangle in geometry means delta, or the process of change. The reason that the eye ball is seperate is a representation of the top five percent of the masons which are the 30-33rd dergree masons. They are he only ones who acually know what is going on. Basically every degree is an initiation the requires a certain trust, and also a handsome lump of cash, the higher up you go the more it costs. The promise you financial security as well as jobs, and so on. But if you want to see for yourself what the top of he system is all about, find these books

Lost Keys of Freemasonry
Born in Blood, the Lost keys of freemasonry
Freemasonry and democracy
Freemasonry in American History
The secret Acrhitecxture of our Nations Government
The Origins of Freemasonry

These are just a brief start, because the brotherhood goes back to the times of Egypt. Even in recent times the same rituals of seman and blood, which if you think I'm lieing look it up, it's considered holy in satanic and other pagan forms of religion. On the ships that old Chis Cholumass sailied in on were funded by the freemasons although at that time they were known as the Knights of Templar. But Look up things such as Grand Oriental Lodge, you may find that you live quite close to freemasons who are most likley of lower degree, because after a person reaches the 20th degree your paying millions of dollars to go up degrees. And Iif you haven't ever heard of this before you should investigate. Every year a group of America's richest men meets and no one really knows what happens. There are some very plausable theories out there. Every single one of our presidents was of masionic background. That jerk we got now is a Skull and Bones member just ad Cheny and John Kerry. It started about 100 and some odd years ago, but its main institution was to place people with money into the higher postions, you needed money instead of knowledge. But sistren, the roots of these things go deep, so those are good references for you to use and they will provide other good resources as well.

Give thanks

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/4/2005 11:13:01 AM

My father and Grandfather along with more relatives are apart of different Freemason house's. They raise money for needed, injured and children born with deseases. As far as I know they pay no money other than donations, they raise in degree by their organization and dedication to their job. From what I understand the do not pay great amounts of cash at all to raise their membership or certifications. I am not told much about the order from anyone but I have gathered my own Idea's from attending certain ceremonys and feasts. My Grandfather is a past "Grandmaster" of their lodge, and he is not well financed, he makes it by on his mere retirement.

I cannot give a negative point of view because I have not experienced closed ceremony's, But I have heard numerous negative things from non-members. As far as them worshipping satan, these mean are all either Christian or Baptist, I do not know of the presence of Catholics. I have other relatives who obtain membership in other lodges along the eastern side of the USA from Florida to Pennsylvania, same their.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/4/2005 11:50:18 AM

I have researched fraternal order and once belonged to a black sorority. Of all the research I have viewed, the most specific information with the most reliable sources of information can be found in a series of articles written by Jehvon Buckner, on his website: http://www.daghettotymz.com

The articles are in the rkyvz: Boule, Illuminati, Free Masonry, Skull and Bones

My birth family consists of many who belong to black greek letter organizations and mason groups simultaneously.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/4/2005 3:58:19 PM

If you want there are many books out there that have been written by 30-33rd degree members, some of them were fortunate enough to escape. But others believed they could reach full

Illuminati- Latin
Illumination- English - Light - Lucifer - Brotherhood of the Serpent promising arcane Knowledge, with false intentions- Snake in a tree promising the knowledge, but with false intentions.

This starting to make sense. The talking snake in Genesis, is a reference to this society. Luficer means light. This is not by any means an accident.

If you really want to research what its about go read the books of those of the highest degree, mind you they are older, but the fact remains the same.

Yes they do many good things, but why, the intention is what makes something good, the intention of Big Brother is far from such things. Why do you think that the Pentagon is a pentagram, and even in its North to South postions, is an upside down FIVE POINTED STAR which is a symbol used in satanic rituals. Now some people think this is rediculous, but I will tell you what is more ridiculous is to think that the man who put the design in for that building, just happened o wake up that morning and for no reason specifically at all built the governments headquater, into the shape of an upside down star. Sorry, I don't buy.

I am not trying to affend those with family members, but the fact is that people have been researching these things for over thirty or fourty years and havent even gotten half of the information. The Brotherhood is also connected with the Egyptian and Greek and other Mystery Schools. This is where the concepts of fooling the masses by creating a large society of masons that did all these wonderful things your talking about, and I'm sure that your family members were serving , trying to do the right thing, and I'm sure they affected many lives, but this society is what gives them the good name, to hide the top percentage. Not only that but it is a source of income.

People think that Secret Societies and Conspiricies are not real, although I am the first to say, take heed to what you read, because a lot of it is paranoia.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/4/2005 5:23:35 PM

The following extended excerpt explains the Freemasonic symbolism in the city of Washington D.C. (The author's dominionist position that we must "reclaim America" for Christ is not endorsed by Watch Unto Prayer, for reasons that will become evident as this series continues.)

Freemasonry - Is it Satan's Door to America?

"A curious piece of the Masonic puzzle is the actual street layout for our Capital city, Washington, D.C.. You see, the city was laid out in the form of the central Masonic Symbols, the Square, the Compass, the Rule and the Pentagram.

"Take any good street map of downtown Washington, D.C. and find the Capitol Building. Facing the Capitol from the Mall and using the Capitol building as the head or top of the Compass, the left leg is represented by Pennsylvania Ave. and the right leg, Maryland Ave. The Square is found in the usual Masonic position with the intersection of Canal St. and Louisiana Ave. The left leg of the Compass stands on the White House and the right leg stands on the Jefferson Memorial. The circle drive and short streets behind the building form the head and ears of what Satanists call the Goat Of Mendes or Goat's head!

"Sitting on top of the White House is an inverted 5 pointed star, or Pentagram. It faces North, with the point down in true occult fashion. It sits within the intersections of Connecticut and Vermont Avenues north to Dupont and Logan Circles, with Rhode Island and Massachusetts going to Washington Circle to the West and Mt. Vernon Square on the East.

"The Pentagram or five-pointed star is, of course, both a Masonic symbol and the ancient symbol of witchcraft. With its point facing down (or south, when placed on the ground) it is especially associated with Satanism. Satanists can be found wearing the inverted pentagram frequently; and it appears on the cover of many black magic books, including THE SATANIC BIBLE. In this form, it is also the emblem of the Eastern Star, the women's Masonic organization.

"The center of the pentagram is 16th St. where, thirteen blocks due north of the very center of the White House, the Masonic House of The Temple sits at the top of this occult iceberg.

"The Washington Monument stands in perfect line to the intersecting point of the form of the Masonic square, stretching from the House of the Temple to the Capitol building. Within the hypotenuse of that right triangle sits many of the headquarters buildings for the most powerful departments of government, such as the Justice Dept., U.S. Senate and the Internal Revenue Service.

"It would be great to know that your national Capital is bathed in continual prayer and to believe that its buildings and monuments have been dedicated in prayer, but do you realize that every key Federal building from the White House to the Capitol Building has had a cornerstone laid in a Masonic ritual and had specific Masonic paraphernalia placed in each one. Again, wonderful if we are talking about our one true God in all this, but such is not the case.

"The cornerstones of all these buildings have been laid in Masonic ritual, dedicated to the demonic god of Masonry, JaoBulOn. That is the secret name of the Masonic god, the "Lost Word" learned in the ritual of the Royal Arch degree. "JAO" is the Greek for Jehovah, "BUL" is a rendering of the name, BAAL, and "ON" is the Babylonian name of OSIRIS.

"Freemasonry boasts 16 Presidents, including Ronald Reagan, 41 Federal Judges, 60 Congressmen, 14 members of the Judiciary Committee and 18 Senators. One can only guess at the numbers involved within the many governmental departments. There is no doubt that Masonic conspirators plotted against this nation from its very inception to the present hour...." (14)

The Great Inverted Pentagram of Washington DC

"I'll spare you assorted conjecture on why the designers of this city decided to place Masonic symbolism all across the landscape on a scale that can be seen from space. Just take a look." (15)

Masonic Symbols of Power in Their Seat of Power - Washington, D.C.

Cutting Edge Ministries makes this very important observation which explains the obsessive preoccupation with occult symbolism among practitioners of witchcraft.

"Occultists the world over believe that, once a symbol is created, it acquires power of its own, and more power is generated when such symbol(s) are created without the profane [uninitiated] knowing about it. And, the greatest power of all is created in the symbol(s) if the uninitiated NEVER discover that the symbol exists. In this article, we shall demonstrate positive proofs of conspiracy to achieve the ends of Freemasonry, i.e., achieving the New World Order. And, these proofs exist right under your eyes, in Washington, D.C., the Capital district...

"Remember, occult leaders in Europe were told by their Familiar Spirits as early as the 1740's that the new American continent was to be established as the new "Atlantis", and its destiny was to assume the global leadership of the drive to the New World Order. From the beginning, the United States of America was chosen to lead the world into this kingdom of Antichrist, and Washington, D.C. was to be its capital." (16)

Government Center was Created in 1792 as a Capitol Dedicated to Masonry

"As you can see, our Founding Fathers who were Freemasons, intended from the beginning, that Washington, D.C., Government Center, was to be established as a Freemason Capitol. They intended that Freemasons would determine the political and spiritual direction of the infant United States of America. This direction was to be toward their New World Order. We are now very, very close to this goal today. Thus, our seeds of destruction were sown by our Founding Fathers without anyone else knowing about it! This fulfills the stated objective of Albert Pike in his book, "Morals and Dogma", hiding the truth from the "Profane" while revealing it to the "Elect". The arrogance of this statement is beyond my comprehension!!

"As we revealed in FREE01, the true center of spiritual and political power resides only in the Freemason Temple of Understanding, located 13 blocks north of the White House, and directly in line with the massive obelisk known as the Washington Monument. Occultists believe that the spirit of the Sun God "Ra" indwells the obelisk, and that the "Elect" must bow down before it twice to three times daily. Thus, the Washington Monument, the obelisk, is in direct line with the Congress to its East, and with the Freemason Temple directly North. The White House is not in direct line with the obelisk, which is very revealing as to the planned center of power.

"Freemasons intended that the center of power would be the Temple of Understanding, not the White House!! Thus, they located the Temple due North of the obelisk! We hope you understand now that the spirit of Freemasonry has been guiding our nation's direction ever since 1776, and that this guidance was solidified in 1792 by incorporating Freemasonry symbols into the very street structure of Government Center. The importance of our discovery of these maps is that we found them on a Freemason Web Site, http://www.eskimo.com/~daylight/. The fact that we found these maps on a Freemason site PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that the intent of L'Enfante and our Founding Fathers, from the beginning of our country, was to deliberately design Government Center according to Freemasonry principles." (17)

The Washington Monument

Masonic Stones of the Washington Monument

"On the 4th of July, 1848, under a clear sky in the presence of the President of the United States and virtually every notable of the government including former first lady Dolley Madison, the cornerstone was set with masonic ceremonies by the Grand Lodge of Masons of the District of Columbia. One of the principle addresses of the occasion was given by Benjamin B. French, Grand Master, who wore the masonic apron that Washington wore at the laying of the cornerstone of the U.S. Capitol. In his address French referred to the masonic master's chair used by Washington as Worshipful Master of Washington-Alexandria Lodge, and the gavel used by the first President to set the cornerstone of the Capitol, in the custody of Potomac Lodge #5 of Georgetown, D.C. Both of these were on display for the occasion along with other Washington masonic relics." (18)

See also: More Masonic Stones of the Washington Monument

The Great Seal of the United States

On the U.S. dollar bill is displayed the Great Seal of the United States, which contains important symbols of Freemasonry: the All-Seeing Eye of Horus, the Pyramid, the Six-Pointed Star, the Phoenix/Eagle the motto, Novus Ordo Seclorum. Altogether, the Masonic symbolism on the dollar bill reveals the true national origin and destiny of the United States: The founding of a government in conformity to the Plan of the Great Architect of the Universe and the eventual establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth. This utopian plan originated in England, where British Freemasons dedicated themselves to lay the foundation for the New World Order on the American continent.

See The Masonic Seal Of America for an internet exclusive with most images being new to the net. This presentation by Endtime Deception ministry shows the true occult meaning when the seals are merged seals together, proving once and for all Freemasonry's design on our $1 bill and the power and control of Freemasonry over the USA and the World.

British-Israel Doctrine of the Lost Tribes

Manley P. Hall wrote in The Secret Teachings of All Ages:

"The Great Seal is the signature of this exalted body [a secret body existing in Europe] - unseen and for the most part unknown - and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestle board setting forth the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception." (19)

American Freemasonry issued from English Freemasonry, where it originated in the late 16th or early 17th centuries. The English transported Freemasonry wherever they settled in the British Empire. Underlying the British colonial initiatives was the concept of British-Israelism (Anglo-Israelism). The British-Israel belief presumes that, after the Assyrian Captivity (II Kings 18), the ten northern tribes of Israel migrated to the British Isles. According to this false doctrine, the Anglo-Saxon nations are the chosen people of God for the fulfillment of God's promise to establish a Kingdom of God, i.e. a theocracy, upon earth.

British Israelism is also termed Christian Identity and numerous ministries which profess to be Christian promote such error, which effectively negates God's promises of restoration to national Israel. The Straight Talk web site, which "shuns traditional Christian practices and doctrine (but) is... founded on the teachings of Paul, along with those of Dr. Gene Scott," even pretends to identify the tribes which migrated to each Anglo-Saxon nation.

With Masonic references to the "Great Architect of the Universe" and the "Laws of Nature," Straight Talk explains the hidden meaning of the Obverse and Reverse sides of the Great Seal of the U.S.

"E. Raymond Capt, in his booklet, 'Our Great Seal says: The Great Seal given to our country, after years of laborious heraldic and symbolic study, reveals our true national origin and destiny. The Obverse face is Israel in the Old Testament; The Reverse face is our race under the New Covenant. Each face is a masterly harmony of all that is potent in symbolism and prophecy. It was originated and adopted by men who recognized the overshadowing presence of the Great Architect of the Universe and submission to His will as revealed in the Scriptures and the Laws of Nature. They planned a government in conformity to His great Plan. They recognized that America's greatest task was to go toward the goal of the Plan -- the eventual establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth."

Apparently, there was much controversy surrounding the engraving of the Reverse side of the Great Seal, which was cut a century and a half after the Obverse.

"Although Congress had appropriated the funds (1884) for the 'obverse and reverse of the seal of the United States,' the Reverse Seal was not cut. Five times the 'acts of Congress' relating to the Reverse Seal were ignored; 1782, 1789, 1833, 1884, and 1902. It took 153 years for the complete process!"

For some reason it became needful to camouflage the symbol of the phoenix which was originally imprinted on the Reverse side of the Great Seal. In 1902, agreement was reached within the Masonic orders and the phoenix emerged as the eagle, a less obvious occult symbol. Hans Biederman's Dictionary of Symbolism explains the occult symbolism of the eagle/phoenix:

"In ancient Syria, the eagle was associated with the sun-god. It was said to be capable of rejuvenation, like the phoenix." The occult meaning of the phoenix forecasts the revival of the mystery religions - out of the pyres of persecution during the Inquisition to at length usher in the Novus Ordo Seclorum. The Philosophical Society documents the transformation of the phoenix to eagle in the Reverse side of the Seal, although not the reason for the delay.

Phoenix Or Eagle, Which?

"On the left is the bird’s head from the first Great Seal of the United States (1782) and on the right the Great Seal of 1902. When the first Great Seal was actually cut, the bird represented upon it was very different from the eagle which now appears: the neck was much longer and the tuft of feathers at the upper back part of the head was quite noticeable; the beak bore little resemblance to that of the eagle; and the entire bird was much thinner and its wings shorter. It requires very little imagination to trace in this first so-called eagle the mythological phoenix of antiquity. What is more, there is every reason why a phoenix bird should be used to represent a new country rising out of an old, while as Benjamin Franklin caustically noted, the eagle was not even a bird of good moral character!"

The 13 Tribes of Israel

In British-Israel/Masonic theory, the number 13 has great significance. For this reason, the designs of many symbols in the Great Seal were composed of 13 units, as described by Manley P. Hall:

The Obverse And Reverse Of The Great Seal

"The significance of the mystical number 13, which frequently appears upon the Great Seal of the United States, is not limited to the number of the original colonies. The sacred emblem of the ancient initiates, here composed of 13 stars, also appears above the head of the 'eagle.' The motto, E Pluribus Unum, contains 13 letters, as does also the inscription, Annuit Coeptis. The 'eagle' clutches in its right talon a branch bearing 13 leaves and 13 berries and in its left a sheaf of 13 arrows. The face of the pyramid, exclusive of the panel containing the date, consists of 72 stones arranged in 13 rows. MPH" (Hunt’s History of the United States)

The Christian/British/Israel web site, Straight Talk, explains that the number 13 refers to Jacob's (Israel's) blessing upon his sons in Genesis 49. The 12 Tribes of Israel became 13 when Joseph's inheritance was divided between his two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh: "It must be remembered the Manasseh is the thirteenth tribe. Ephraim moved into Joseph's place and Manasseh was added to the twelve."

"It will be found that the Great Seal of the United States contains ten features of thirteen. And given that some sixteen drafts, over a time period of 159 years through which the seal was constructed, it makes coincidence impossible as an explanation for those 13's. I know that the easy answer to the fact of all these thirteens is that there were thirteen original colonies, but this surface explanation doesn't fit all the evidence. When the facts of the United States and the Great Seal are viewed in the context of the whole Lost Tribes teaching, it obviously fits like it belonged. The 'coincidence' of there being thirteen colonies doesn't add a whit to the total picture unless it is taken to be part of the [Lost Tribes] material. Finally in 1935 the final die was cut for the seal that we see on the one dollar bill today.

"The obverse, or front, side of the Seal as proposed by Thomas Jefferson was to show the Israelites being led by the Pillar of Cloud and of Fire. Benjamin Franklin suggested the event of Pharaoh's drowning in the Red Sea. The Harp of David was included in three early designs, while the number of olives and leaves did not settle to thirteen each until late in the nineteenth century."

13 Courses of the Pyramid

Paul Foster Case, author of The Great Seal of the United States, wrote:

"Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid, and since the number 13 has been so important in the symbolism of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the 13 courses of the pyramid may represent 13 time periods of 13 years each."

The following chronology shows that, from 1776 onward, significant events pertaining to the plan for a New World Order did occur every 13 years culminating in the founding of the United Nations in 1945, exactly 169 years (13 periods of 13 years each) after the year 1776.

* 1776 - Thomas Paine published Common Sense; Declaration of Independence; American Revolution.
* 1789 - French Revolution; Adoption of U.S. Constitution & Great Seal
* 1802 - Washington, D.C. incorporated.
* 1815 - Congress of Vienna ends Napoleanic era; Convention of Commerce & Navigation established trade with England; Battle of New Orleans.
* 1828 - Belgium's Independence in Netherlands (location of The Hague - future International Court of Justice established by the U.N. Charter).
* 1843 - Charles Dickens published A Christmas Carol; first commercial Christmas card published. See: Cosmic Christmas: Birth of the Sun God
* 1853-6 - Crimean War - Russia against France, Britain, Turkey, and Sardinia over control of Jerusalem's Holy Places.
* 1867 - Britain/North American Act united Canada; Alaska sold to U.S.; Society of Rosicrucians formed in England.
* 1880 - Presidential Seal and Coat of Arms; Egyptian obelisk transferred to New York; Beginning of conquest of Africa by European powers.
* 1893 - Parliament of World Religions founded.
* 1906 - Bank panic provided excuse to establish Federal Reserve; National Education Association (NEA) incorporated.
* 1919 - Treaty of Versailles ended WWI; Paris Peace Conference set up plans for CFR; German Workers Party (Nazi's) founded; Progressive Education Association founded by John Dewey.
* 1932 - Zionist 18th Congress established in Jewish Agency for Palestine.
* 1945 - UNITED NATIONS CHARTER; Yalta Conference; Atomic bomb dropped; Discovery of Nag Hammadi Library.

In 1954, U.S. Sen. William Jenner spoke of a well-orchestrated, carefully timed conspiracy to undermine the American government. Although the Senator alluded to communism and socialism, these red herrings have for decades served as calculated diversions from a larger conspiracy: the Illuminati and its Secret Brotherhood of New World Order planners. Senator Jenner may or may not have suspected this when he spoke of an "established timetable" with "precisely measured parts":

"We have a well organized political action group in this country, determined to destroy our Constitution and establish a one party state... (It has a) foothold within our Government, and its own propaganda apparatus...One may call this group by many names. Some people call it socialism, some communism, some collectivism. I prefer to call it 'democratic centralism.' ... The important point to remember is not its ideology but its organization. It is a dynamic, aggressive, elite corps, forcing its way through every opening, to make a breach for a collectivist one-party state. It operates secretly, silently, continuously to conform our Government without our suspecting the change is under way... This secret revolutionary corps understands well the power to influence the people...by an elegant form of brainwashing... We see this, for example, in the innocent use of words like 'democracy' in place of 'representative government'.... It conducts tactical retreats but only the more surely to advance its own secret goal...I know of the Alger Hisses who planned it that way... Dr. Wirt, of my State, told us in 1934 that the plans were all drawn, The timetable established... the revolutionary cabal and its allies... designated the overall strategy. They broke the whole up into precisely measured parts and carefully timed moves, which appear to be wholly unrelated... They will use every ally, to prevent the American people from guessing how far the transformation had gone..." (20)

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/4/2005 5:27:42 PM

There is more to this "Clever System" than meets the eye. It is called "Freemasonry." Freemasonry is linked to Satanism, however, not all Masons are evil or have evil intentions. In fact, a majority of them are mislead and kept in the dark as to what the true agenda is.

Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead." Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong. Listen to this quote from a Masonic author, Carl Claudy: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth -- who shall say how many teachings?"

So we see that Freemasonry deliberately misleads its members. This behavior of course, is not limited to just members of FreeMasonry, it extends to the entire human race.

Freemasonry is a worship of Lucifer by the top 5% of all Masons. You can spot evidences of Satanism all over the world. There are numerous Masonic/Satanic symbols on this web site, all of which originate from this secret society called, "The Brotherhood of the Serpent/Snake." Many call it "Big Brother" without even realizing its extraterrestrial origins. It was also known in ancient Egypt as "The Mystery Schools."

Freemasonry is the secret organization famous for its use of Christianity as a tool for control. The King James version of the Bible, edited by Sir Francis Bacon (a 33rd degree Freemason), is used to create ORDER in society through the implementation of a Belief system geared towards their Fascist Ideologies. The CHAOS is carefully orchestrated to insure the passing of more and more LAWS that will (eventually) completely destroy freedom. This is why there is more and more MORALITY being preached by the Politicians. This (as well as the WAR ON DRUGS) is the Product of the Secret Societies (Freemasons Etc..) who have a great motto "Ordo Ab Chao" meaning Order Out of Chaos. Agendas are formulated designed to give the powerful more power. Chaos is created, and media blitzed. Then cries go out for solution. Laws are passed which could never have been passed without the chaos. The Order has reigned by deception of the masses, and the Agenda is Accomplished. After all, it IS those secret societies (which follow this Egyptian model) that control the finances, Governments, and Religious systems that currently plague the planet with perversions of truth and Fascist agendas not becoming of the truly enlightened.

Below are quotes written by high level Masons praising Lucifer with references:

"The Mysteries Of Magic' by Eliphas Levi "What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism." page 428.

'The Book Of Black Magic' by Arthur Edward Waite 33° "First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...." page 244.

'The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° "I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed..... { Invocant signs pact with his own blood } " page CIV.

'The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° "When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy." page 48.

'The Secret Doctrine' by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky "Lucifer represents..Life..Thought..Progress..Civilization..
Liberty..Independence..Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior." on pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and "Satan' at one and the same time." page 539 (Volume?)

Albert Pike 33°
"That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the son of the morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with it's splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" Morals and Dogma page 321

As time goes on, people will realize who the REAL enemy is. The human race is asleep and it needs to awaken. If you really want to learn more, nevermind the red pill and eat the red apple and you will learn just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

All of these Masons praise Lucifer. It is also the BIGGEST reason why we see Luciferic designs incorporated into Government center Washington D.C.

Freemasonry is Satan's religion. It is the root of their control system.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/4/2005 5:28:06 PM

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/5/2005 10:01:21 AM

G R E A T Reasoning

Selah!

Messenger: gideon Sent: 2/5/2005 1:27:56 PM

What do you mean by this:
"If you really want to learn more, nevermind the red pill and eat the red apple and you will learn just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I