Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4392&start_row=61

The Power Of Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/5/2012 11:00:05 PM

Why the I cover up the Idren post?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/6/2012 3:31:53 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 5:17:57 PM

Brother, Idren..Eleazar

InI doesn't think that H.I.M would cover up a reasoning that glorify Yesuah Idren. InI doesn't sight this as a behavior begetting a follower of Halie Selassie I.

As long as the Idren is not trying to disrespect InI does not see why the I would do such a thing and label it foolishness? The I must remember love and respect for all our Idren and Istren and allow them to voice them opinions respectfully. Real Christian and Rastafari even Jews is natural allies against Babylon. If we are to conquer Babylon as Jah people we must not quarrel and say bad things to each other.

Look at the top of the page in the banner. The I will see the writing of Haile Selassie I. Halie Selassie I says himself

"How ever wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our FIRM belief that a soul without CHRIST is bound to meet with no better fate."

InI would like if the I could stop calling our Idren foolish. If the I believe the man is foolish then Iducate him with love and kindness. Each one teach one zeen?

We are our brothers keeper Idren and we must love and guide each other.

Imagine judgment day come today and Halie Selassie I look upon this post and sees what the I has done. He will see that instead of trying to teach the Idren or trying to learn from him the I instead call him bad name.

H.I.M would not be proud.

InI loves the I Eleazar and Iverone else here and wants us to come together and sharpen each other spiritually not quarrel and dash a bredda to the side.

Pure love. One love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/6/2012 6:38:36 PM

SOE,

1fortruth comes here speaking against Haile Selassie I.

People can debate whether or not Haile Selassie I is God for centuries and it would just go back and forth.

As I said before, this website, Jah-RasTafarI.com, is a website for RasTafarI people to Reason about fruitful topics that will Rise I and I up to new heights.

People who come here saying that Selassie I is not God are not welcome. There are plenty of other websites for that. People can reason about whatever they want to except matters that disrespect Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 6:54:44 PM

Eleazar

InI can overstand where the I is coming from from reading the Idren past post. Him come with a aggressive tone and the I sight that as a disrespect. It was a "tone" of evangelist that preach fiyah and brimstone and it was the wrong way to go about reasoning.

InI just plead with the I to treat him as a brother under Jah and no cover him words up and label it "foolishness." Disrespect cyan fight with disrespect. Only love can beat disrespect.

1fortruth

We both hold similar views and InI can overstand the view point that the I is coming from. InI is saying to the I that if the I wishes to ever convince anyone of anything the I cannot just come to them and say "I am right and you are wrong. If you don't do what I say and believe in what I believe in you are going to fail."

Yeshua don't teach us to do reason with one another like that. Only Yeshua have the authority to be so harsh. If the I wishes to convince anyone of anything the I must come with love and respects to their way of life as the I would like a person expressing his views to you. If a buddhist came to me yelling that InI was wrong and InI must submit to buddah InI would not want to listen to him zeen?

Love for the both of unuh. Us three are brothers under Jah we should not quarrel and disappoint our father.

One love

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/6/2012 9:27:23 PM

Greetings SOERASTA02,

I agree with you bredrin, InI think it is quite clear on how Jah has led I to site HIM. In fact InI was just here to support Young Lion for the insane comments against the vision Jah has given him in Jesus Christ. You are right, love is the foundation, in fact after Christ was betrayed he told his disciples to love thy neighbor as thyself, so I apologize for any offense, for I was trying to feed the I and not push away the I, my condolences please forgive me Eleazar and all other idren affected.

HIM said to it is good to work with another with different faiths and that the realm of God is to complicated for man to decipher but until one faith challenges the other then stand for what you believe. So I must stand on my rock and keep the light lit on Jah hill. After all this reason is about the Power of Jesus Christ, so its only right that I testify of his power, for InI believe and has experience the God of thunder.

Blessed love from a sincere heart

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2012 12:50:23 AM

If a person doesn't see Haile Selassie as God, they can still Reason here, but it is not acceptable to bring any debate on that matter here. It has been brought up too many times and all of your comments have already been addressed multiple times. It will not be repeated again.

RasTafarI children know who their Father is, I and I don't need any convincing. Also, I am not interested in convincing anybody, because as I said, RasTafarI children know who their Father is, I and I don't need any convincing. All who are RasTafarI will recognize their Father in due time.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/7/2012 4:38:58 AM

Yes I, Blessed Love, Ark I

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 1:51:33 PM

InI believe this selection can speak to all of us Rasta and Christian both as one body under Yeshua/Selassie I

1 Corinthians 12:3-12

So I want you to understand that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
Now there are different gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are different ministries, but the same Lord. And there are different results, but the same God who produces all of them in everyone. To each person the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the benefit of all. For one person is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, and another the message of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another performance of miracles, to another prophecy, and to another discernment of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. It is one and the same Spirit, distributing as he decides to each person, who produces all these things.
For just as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body – though many – are one body, so too is Christ.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/8/2012 3:35:44 PM

Zoe:
See, this is the reason I enjoy reasoning with you. You always have a sense of caring and humility about you. But you still express your reasoning in the fullest way you know how. You give so much to contemplate, such good food for thought. Thank you and blessings...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I