Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4392&start_row=11

The Power Of Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/25/2011 2:48:40 AM

Young Lion, check out and study this: you may be dealing with a Jezebel spirit, a controlling spirit, and watch out for the accuser!

As iron sharpens iron , man sharpens man, Rasta is Jahs love through Christ
Love can be tough, be patient when Jah discipline INI, do not cry , have faith in the guidance , Jah guide ye with his eye.....

Messenger: HolyZionJahBless Sent: 10/20/2011 5:25:31 AM

I found this peace as well in Job Chapter 7 verse 11-16,
perhaps you could read the whole chapter as well,

job ch7 11-16
11 Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain in the bitterness of my soul.
12 Am I a sea, or a whale, that thou settest a watch over me?
13 When I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaint;
14 Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions:
15 So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life.
16 I loathe it; I would not live alway: let me alone; for my days are vanity.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/12/2011 1:07:15 AM

belonging to ARK I about; "All Selassie I (asks) is to live in oneness" so to mean that we isn't living in oneness so every single person is disgraced until proven different and no one can prove it but GOD, for those who don't know! "HAILE SELASSIE I is the only one who can prove so he is GOD! AND THE SON OF GOD IS THOSE LIVING IN ONENESS WITH THE FATHER. but power comes with the salvation, salvation from what? slavery of African people? so my salvation is from my African King Ras Tafari Mekonnen." on another note about devils and things every one should know that a (devil) is one who is "hard to control".
JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 5:26:05 PM

Blessed Love, While the teaching attributed to Jesus Christ in the Bible is overall good, he must stop being worshiped and praised as a historical person! He never actually lived as Christianity proclaim! Pliny the Elder along with his pupils wrote the four gospels in the Bible! No Matthew, Mark, Luke or John wrote them! Rome created him as the savior of their state religion! Moses in the old testament is also not as the bible records! Moses Maimonides is the author! The original Jews were in actuality the bloodline of Pharaoh Akhenaten! King Tut was his son with Queen Nefertiti! He is whom was Christ! The original Jews worshipped an effigy of King Tut and praised the Aten! Ancient Egyptians worshipped one Supreme Being, Ra! Not any multiple Gods! Just as the U.S. One dollar bill shows! The Eye of Providence being an adaptation of Ra! One God! The Eagle, Heru! All of those various gods, NTR, are in actuality different types, personalities of people whom praised Ra! Ptah, Osiris, Isis, Horus are representative! Not actual deities to worship as some think!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 5:43:13 PM

Blessed Love, Just as the eye of Ra equation demonstrates One Supreme Being! Haile Selassie I, was also Christ and a Christian! Rastafari people do not worship him! I and I R one! Haile Selassie I, was murdered by the Derg! The man buried in 2000 was not he! Worship and adore, give praises to the One God Almighty Iam he! Not to Jesus etc.. How can one human being be God Almighty? Isn't God too vast, infinite to be human? If there is Spirit within your being, even Flesh is Spirit! The nature of the Universe is Spiritual! Time & Space? You measure time by the earth rotating around the sun! Yet what does the sun measures its time off of? Meaning that the sun is eternal light, can never burn out! Is beyond your time and space! Yet it is visible to you! There are things concerning nature that no scientist can ever know! Yet God Almighty is the creator of All, Iam He!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 5:49:45 PM

Blessed Love, God Almighty is hearing each and every human being thoughts, dreams, all whom are reading citing what is written here! Angels are very literal and real! However they are not little winged beings! They are human beings that once lived in their own physical bodies that have moved on to the spiritual realm! Life is Eternal! Your work on the earth is just a part of your journey! Everything human beings do, think etc is a part of whom you are! God Almighty is the judge of All!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 5:53:20 PM

Blessed Love, Lying, cheating, conspiring against others etc are sins against God Almighty! Pray for forgiveness sincerely! Disobedience to God is a punishable offense!

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 1/5/2012 8:37:44 PM

I am imaging i am being sucked by something feminine pullowing my eyes to my waist otherwise I feel you

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/5/2012 8:41:36 PM

Blessed Love, Stop the foolishness and face the facts! You should know better! Attitude adjustment!

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 1/5/2012 8:51:51 PM

I have mental illness, what does the I mean should i stop talking

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I