Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4392&start_row=31

The Power Of Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 7/28/2012 4:58:50 PM

It is in the name of Jesus Christ people were healed, The apostles healed in that name, in fact there was a story of people who didn't believe and tried to cast a demon out of a man by trying to use Christ name and because they didn't believe were overtaken by the demon (Acts 19:13-16). Jesus the Christ alone cast away demons from a man who called himself a legion (Luke 8:30) he didn't have to say his name for he is the name, makes sense. We are not him nor his name so InI chant his name for all power is in him. You must read the bible, accept the spiritual food of what is to overstand.

Yes a slave ship was called Jesus, so is many other Europeans and Spaniards. But dem people is not Jesus the Christ. Many slave masters were also called John but they weren't John the Baptist. There is a big difference from having the power of the trinity and being part of the trinity. If it wasnt for Jesus the Christ interceding, praying for us to become one with the father (John 17:20-26), H.I.M would of never been granted this title, which makes him dependent on Jesus the Christ as him Lord and savior. King David said "'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool (Psalms 110:1) who is him lord talking to? His son of course Jesus the Christ, Eyesus Christos. Are you his enemy?

For H.I.M says that he is not saved by man character but by the blood of Jesus the Christ. A follower in Rastafari must follow the teachings of Ras Tafari, buy a book and read H.I.M words, before its to late. If don't believe in what the bible proclaims as Lord and Savior then you will never receive godly revelation but just theory.

If its Good over evil one must know the workers of good, and the workers of evil. Since God is a spirit then evil is one as well, anything good is of God, anything bad is of evil, a demon and an evil spirit is the same thing. Study and read 1 John 4:1-21 and Romans chapter 1 and Stop listening to word of mouth, thinking you are seeking truth the right way and seek the truth from the source itself, Rastafarians do this and so do Christians, except one listens only to an elder and friends and the other only a Pastor and friends, but they are man and not perfect. People always say that if you want to hide truth then put it in a book. The bible is God, read John 1

Itinual blessings, as for slavery you will be bless if you forgive but never forget to prevent it from happening again.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 6:31:00 AM

Yes I!!!

Give thanks for that sound reasoning 1forTruth.

The Ible encourages us to read, study and be diligent in the word lest we be lead astray by false teachings. InI have been learning a lot from studying Jah word. Many things as we see them today that are regarded as fact when are false teachings and false interpretations!!

WORD, sound, power!

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 7:02:21 AM

First, love and respect to all

InI does not overstand why one can praise Selassie I and bun down the Ible in the same breath when it is the Ible that this reasoning stems from.

InI personally don't sight Selassie I as Jah but that is my personal sight.
InI suspects that a lot of people hasn't been reading then Ible and listening to false teachings. In many reasonings I've been having lately their reasoning and faith collapse upon itself.

You cannot Haile up Selassie I and bun down Yesuah
Therefore the I cannot hail up Selassie I and bun down the Ible
Therefore the I cannot hail up certain scripture and bun down others

Don't judge the book by the man but instead judge the man by the book.

Read, study and know the roots of all humanity. Never stop your search for the truth.

Seek and you shall find.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 7:04:44 AM

Black heart if InI call myself Blackheart as well and do bad things does that make you bad too because you have the same name?

Forgive our transgressors lest we be made like them.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/29/2012 4:35:04 PM

Greetings
Its not the name that makes the impossible possible its Faith in the Most High. Only doubt can keep InI back. A name is nothing without, Faith, Irits and livity. Many so called Christians have read the miracles Christ peformed in the scriptures andthey dont want to admit to themslves and others that they dont have true faith, so they pretend the name Jesus Christ has some mystical powers or Christ was some kind of superhero, when infact its Christ Selassie perfect Faith, livity, irits and destiny that makes HIM who He is. Most high, Jah RasTafarI.

I agree with Black Heart the name Jesus Christ alone is nothing more than a slave ship!

Blessed Love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 5:15:26 PM

Yesuah is Jah son.
Selassie I read the Ible and definitely didn't believe Yesuah was a "super hero"

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/29/2012 5:22:21 PM

InI are all Jahs sons and daughters. Christ and Selassie are ONE , because they lived perfect lives. If InI faith and livity is strong enough InI can also become ONE. Thats the message Christ came with, same message RasTafarI came with.

Blessed Love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 5:31:11 PM

First of respect.

This is true. InI isn't sure about Selassie I living a "perfect" life though.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/29/2012 5:33:48 PM

SOERASTA02,

Don't come here with propaganda against Selassie I.

Selassie I has shown I and I that it is truly possible to Live without sin and be One with God.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/29/2012 5:59:47 PM

Yes I Eleazar, chase them !

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I