Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4392&start_row=41

The Power Of Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/30/2012 12:08:40 AM

Greetings love and respect for all

First and foremost InI must give apologies to any one whom was offended by InI statement about Selassie I.

This is a misunderstanding.

InI don't intend to trod down anyone because this would not be conduct befitting I Jah.

InI was merely presenting a open opportunity for a reasoning. InI said I was not "sure" of his perfection and account of never having sinned. Therefore InI would like some to hear some sound evidence (scripture ect) to prove such things. The greatest gift the I could give InI is more knowledge.

InI is your Idren. why would the I wish to chase me? Would Selassie I chase me? Is this conduct befitting a man of the I Jah Rastafari?

InI loves the I. InI is prepared to die for the I because the I is my brother and InI love the I soo much. Please don't chase InI and burn fiyah. InI is open to knowledge from all sources and wish reason with the I and hopefully we can both gain knowledge. Not to say InI is without his own beliefs but this is what reasoning is for.

With love and respect always,

SOE

Deepest apologies for offending.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/31/2012 10:59:32 PM

God is Perfect, anything less is impossible.

Sight the Words and Works of Selassie I and you will see God's Perfection.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 4:24:39 PM

I Soe:

The thing that causes me confusion is no one has been able to say with clarity that HIM ever identified himself as Messiah or Christ reincarnated. We do find scripture in the Bible where Jesus definitely leaves no question about His authority and identifies himself as Messiah. i.e. the woman at the well (gospel according to st. john, I believe, chapter 4.) and never is there a mention of sin committed by Christ, no mention of leading anyone into war, causing death of others.

Has anyone ever cited a miracle that HIM performed? Please advise.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/3/2012 6:14:43 PM

Selassie I is a King, his miracle being, he sits upon the Throne of David in the highlands of Zion, ruling and reigning in peace and judgement.

Read about Tafari as a youth,

What do you think they will be sayin bout Selassie I two hundred yearss from now?
I dnt believe in those miracles Yahshua/Jahshua did, exceptt metaphorically. I don't take the bible too literal since the corruption of its power over the generations.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 7:03:11 PM

Burningbush:

I do not question that HIM is of the lineage of King David. But how do you know he sits upon the throne in Zion at this time?

I've been trying to research about HIM's life and I read an internet article that said one day, HIM just disappeared and HIM's body has never been found.

Is this truth or misconception?

And can you tell me of any source to go to where HIM affirms that HIM is Christ reincarnated? That would really put this issue at rest in my mind.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/3/2012 11:55:47 PM

Jesus Christ spoke in John that Jah would make us and him One. Just as Jeus Christ and Jah are One, So The King , King Selassie made One with Christ just as we are . Because we are the chosen who beleive.

Those who dont beleive the truth of This Oneness and Unity beleive in the illusion of seperations and segregations.

I First had a dream of Jesus Christ movings towards I.. I and he was not black ot white but LIGHT...thousands times brighter and beautifuller than the sun.

Second I had a dream of King Selassie....I was in some shrubs or something and King Selassie came walking by on a trail or path thus revealing the path to me and I followed him as he walked ahead....

I Thanks and Praises to Jah

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:04:58 AM

In being roborn we are perfect...

if we beleive in that we are going mess up we probly will.

If we beleive we will something perfect, we probly will do it more perfect than if didnt beleive.

As a human beleives , so they are.

I remember the story 'The little train that could" since childhood.

I now read it to my children.

well our soul is like a train engine.

The story is about trains trying to get over this mountain...

Even the biggest baddest trains with best engines could not make it over after being dis-couraged by ice, snow and sttep hills and falling rocks onto track.

but the little train had the biggest amout of faith and beived in the inner self. the engine, the soul.
The little train had a mantra, The Little train that could keep pn saying" I think I can, I think I can, I know I can"

So this littlest engine had the largest faith.

so who has the most faith and beleives they can, and never gives up will be prefect. Just as Jah is Perfect

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 12:21:54 AM

Make Jah the I engine!!! Run on Jah power because his power don't run out. All powerful will make the I accelerate up the big mountain faster and faster. Struggle is a mental condition caused by lack of Jah fuel.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 1:35:34 PM

Brother Soe: Can you tell me of any reference I can go to where HIM actually AFFIRMS that he is Christ reincarnated? That is my question. In the Bible, Jesus DOES AFFIRM that he is Messiah (for instance the story of the woman at the well found In the Book of John, Chapter 4).

Is there any reference I can go to find HIM making the same AFFIRMATION?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 1:44:51 PM

InI does not believe that H.I.M is Yesuah either but there is scripture that Rasta refers to as evidence. InI can get it for the I if the I would like. It has to do with the lineage of king Solomon and the throne that Selassie I held.

King of kings lord of lords conquering lion of the tribe of Judah. That was Selassie I title as the ruler of Ethiopia.

InI has never seen evidence that Selassie I said he was Yesuah and InI doesn't think he ever did. In an interview it is said that he actually not Jah but that is up for debate.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I