Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4392&start_row=1

The Power Of Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/26/2011 10:49:14 PM

greetings,

going through my trials and tribulations in Sodom and Gommorah i was on my bed sleeping one night. In the middle of my sleep i had something like Satan duppy choking me to death, i couldnt breath at all! I screamed out RASTAFARI! The demon still was choking me to death, then i screamed Jesus Christ, bonds of Satan were broken and i finally could breath again. This is the power of the name of Jesus Christ. Why couldnt the duppy satan stop choking me when i said Rastafari name? As i check it, Bob marley was very wise, he said you cant just become a Rastafarian, you must be born Rastafari! I was born Tewahedo Orthodox, the same faith Haile Selassie followed. I was born into Royalty as my grandfather on my mom side was a priest and so was my grandmother father was a Tewahedo priest. As a little child my grandfather would let me wear his black crown Tewahedo priests wear, and this thing something like horses hair to swat flies. And i seen visions of me in Ethiopia as a monk. So they way i see it, you are what you are by knowing who you were as a child. Just like Iyesus Kristos say, ''he who does not recieve the kingdom as a little child will by no means enter it''. I respect the Peace and Love of Rastafarian people, i think Rastafari said it best, a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate. And Holy immanuel i love his words because he saved me while i was in sodom and gommorah. Because people sometimes get this idea Rastafari is all about smoking herb and listening to reggae and having lots of woman like Bob marley. Holy immanuel taught I to afflict ur soul, be longsuffering, put on chasity ,love and meekness. These are amazing words. I pray i'm worthy enhough to see Holy immanuel while i'm still alive, and if he really is Jesus Christ incarnate thats amazing. But for the I that took the time to read i words, much blessings from God and i'm finally done with the system, i just got done doing my last two months in jail, thats why i havent been posting, and they took me off probation. Just looking for work right now and to find a wife soon. Life was tough in the dragons den, i just stayed praying my 3 ge'ez prayers my grandfather taught I, and i was chanting the boboshanti creed. We abeshans love our savior jesus christ and i pray you all do to, because i could of died that night, but just the name jesus Christ saved me...Thats the Power of Jesus Christ.

Birook qedam
Amen

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/27/2011 3:23:32 PM

Blessed Love young Judah!
I just wanted to praise the I for holding the faith, its far beyond me too question the ways of Jah, but just wondering why the I views Christ as separate from Rastafari and Rastafari as separate from the I? for I this was the key to unlocking my truth and removing all doubt just something for the lion to meditate upon.

Peace

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/27/2011 9:37:46 PM

greetings,

its just a great mystery. and in peter said you younger people be submissive to ur elders, n my dad say jesus christ is all i need, and i'm jus tryna honor my father and keep the tradition of my forefathers. None in my generations were Rastafarians, they just lived simple lives and believed in iyesus kristos medhane alem and everyone in my family believe in jesus and just see Haile Selassie as a righteouss man who served Jesus Christ and helped out the Tewahedo faith. My mother and father were da only ones who stuck by me in the tribulations, and they were da only ones who was good to me even when i wasnt good to myself, only ones fair to me even when i'm not fair to myself, they gave precious life to me, so i live my life for my parents. Listen to the commands of ur parents, for they will give u long life and be like graceful ornaments about ur neck.

Messenger: rastajedi Sent: 8/28/2011 7:17:38 PM

Greetings Jah Cub! Rare are you indeed! The entity which held you was not bound to obey that name for it is not the one your Heart's Faith is in yet. I see now why you are assaulted as you are: your blood is noble, you are dangerous to the jealous one for in your blood is power satan is unable to vanquish. Your heart must be girded with bands of light, weave them tightly. Practice visualizing this.

In the Name and Power of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, I invoke ye, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Michael;
Guard this child during this Revolution of the Solar Course.
Bless him and keep far from him all evil and the unmature that
they penetrate not into the abode of our mysteries. Inspire
and sanctify the child to dwell in the Light of our Lord JAH
So mote it be. ahmen

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/28/2011 9:55:07 PM

One thing is that you never really had Faith in Selassie I but has always been in doubt, always wavering and never steadfast. You have displayed that on several occasions during the time you have been coming here.

Second thing is, have you ever heard of sleep apnea? It is more likely that that was holding your breath, not some devil. Sleep apnea can last from a few seconds to a few minutes. So it doesn't matter how many names you call, it will release itself when it releases itself. If you called Jesus Christ first, and RasTafarI second, you would have come hear with a different post, and might have wavered toward RasTafarI for a short span until your doubt came again.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/29/2011 12:13:13 AM

greetings,

i used to have a necklace of Rastafari, and i spent the night on my grandmothers bed, and when i woke up it complete broke with the beads just everywhere and a complete mess! And my grandma, sorry to say is just in a complete mess, they say she has alzheimers and she just keeps talking just off the wall and wont listen and just has no peace within her, u cant even communicate with her, and again when i was with my father, aunt and grandma, i had a meditation of King Selassie and they all just looked displeased and somewhat irritated and looked at me, then i changed to a iditation of jesus christ and then it was as if everything was restored. And i'm trying to stay out of my head because i constantly think things that arent true, just living in illusion, and i keep hearing voices, they got a whole lot better than 2007 but they still bother me. And my senses are just incredible i can feel so much stuff, like bad heat from people or spirits, thats why i like to stay in the comfort of my own home, its very blessed for me. I pray my prayers, read bible, listen to mezmur or reggae or anything soulful or inspiring, watch t.v. Like James said keep oneself unspotted from the world, its just a big battle already within me and just to face the streets is just another huge battle. I have no clue how i can work if i'm still fearful and just unstable mind and constantly fighting demons through through Christ my Lord. My dad called this newly ordained Tewahedo priest from our country Eritrea who grew up in Addis Ababa and my dad said from now on you go to the priest for advice and confession, and my dad said i'm better than he is spiritually. Basically he was saying he has to carry a heavy load dealing with his mother who has alzhemiers and just dealing with the divorce with my mother and even worse my mom took my sister and moved to a totally different state, so my dad cant see his baby girl really.
but the positive thing is me and my father went to this church gathering friday evening where we read Agpeya Creed, sang mezmur and prayed with the Eritrean youths, and just socializing talking about God and about things back in Abbyssinia. the Priest who runs the church is the same my dad wants me to be close to and i knew him since i was a kid, discplining me when i was misbehaving as a kid and he's just very educated. He said he's willing to teach i to read and write Tigrigna, Amharic & Ge'ez. So i guess things are looking better as i'm closing an old chapter and opening anew. I'm kind of happy i got friday bible study and gathering at the church with my habeshan people preparing i for the sabbath saturday, and soon they will have service on sunday twice a month, just once a month for now. The service is done in english and ge'ez. My father even told me he saw a Rastafarian attend not too long ago. And i got this incredible love for wombman and i want to have a very special one, but my mind is not 100% stable. I think too much unnessessary things or i could say evil a bit, but its not from my heart just mind. love is patient and i always pray to God to send me a special one in his time. saturday night I and I father talked for over 4 hours straight asking him how life was in eritrea & ethiopia, and telling me how i was as a child and just talking about problems and try to solve them. it was a heart to heart and i barely spoke a word just listened, and some questions. And i keep hearing voices from people telling I to work but it seems nothing is available. I think the Ethiopian runner who won the race on sunday explained it best, putting up a fighting pose stance posing for the cameras and flexing his muscles showing you got to be strong in this time.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2011 1:02:37 AM

As I told you over 3 years ago when you came singing the same tune.

------------------
You should do what you are thinking, that would be the best path for you.

RasTafarI is for RasTafarI people.
------------------

RasTafarI will never leave RasTafarI, such a thing is impossible.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/29/2011 11:29:10 PM

greetings,

i find it yesus is the water and Rastafari is the lava, when they meet together they form a solid rock, he who doesnt believe and know in the gospel and does not have the son, as i see it doesnt really have the Father.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/2/2011 11:17:26 PM

Just 7 days ago, you turn your back on Selassie I, and expressed all your reasons. And then today, in the Reasoning Cain and Abel, you are speaking like you never turned your back.

Selassie I is not interested in all this wavering. As I said, RasTafarI never leaves RasTafarI, it is impossible, it goes against I and I nature, because I and I nature is RasTafarI.

AS James said in James 1:6

he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

You behave like the seed that is thrown on a rock. You hear the word and immediately come forth with such enthusiasm, but then drop it just as fast and spring up with some other word. You keep jumping back and forth because you have no root.

If you feel a pull into the Orthodox church, then put your whole self into that so you can properly experience it again. You are being pulled there because that is where you belong. If you were RasTafarI, you would not leave HIM, that is just the way it is. You are just wasting time in limbo, and you need to take root somewhere, so you stop jumping so much.

-------------------
Luke 8

6 And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
-------------------

It is explained this way in Matthew

-------------------
Matthew 13
20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
-------------------

I have no desire to convince any person to Trod RasTafarI. RasTafarI people need no convincing, they will Trod in due time. The people that need convincing are just fooling themselves because they are not RasTafarI, and will only claim RasTafarI for a time, until the plant withers.

RasTafarI is not a group to join, it is the name of a person who is RasTafarI.

Not everybody is RasTafarI, just like in old times, not everybody was a Nazarite. Just because a person is not RasTafarI doesn't mean they are not acceptable to Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. All Selassie I asks is to Live in Oneness.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/25/2011 2:40:00 AM

I have had these Spiritual feelings too, the devil is real and sends demons when INI are sleeping to test INI Soul, these experiences have always come to I when I made a bold decision in a spiritual direction...Zion determination and taking action with fatih, the enemy doesnt like this and INI will wrestle with the fallen angel as INI rise the demon tryes to grab us, when INI step on the snake it also bites us.

psalms 16, 32, 41,42,59,77,90,105,137 and 150 are six psalms for deliverence from controlling demonic spirits, spiriual darkness in high places, This is an formula of the Mystic Israelites, Incient, these have helped I in times of tribulation.....

blesss up!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I