Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2611&start_row=51

THE BLACK CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/9/2014 12:46:07 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/22/2014 12:24:18 PM

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI !!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/22/2014 12:45:23 PM

MANY PEOPLE WEAR LOCKS AND WORSHIP HAILE SELASSIE AND YOU ASK THEM HOW THEIR GOD DOES'NT HAVE LOCKS, SOME GET ANGRY AND SOME CANT EXPLAIN SO THEY CAN TEACH SOMEONE CAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA OF THE LIVITY

KING EMMANUEL IS THE LEADER OF THE RASSES. DADA IS THE LOCKS MAN, DADA ORDER IS TURBAN AND ROBE. MOST OF ALL HE IS THE LIVING EXAMPLE TO MAN. KING EMMANUEL THE HIGH PRIEST SO MAN SHOULD LIVE THE PRIESTLY ORDER AND THE LAWS OF THE PRIEST.

IT IS THE PRIEST WHO SET THE EMPRESS PRINCIPLES IN WHICH SHE LEARN HOW TO LIVE AND BUILD HERSELF. WE CANNOT LIVE LIKE THE KING. HIS OFFICE IS TO DEFEND AND PROTECT THE PEOPLE AND HIS HANDS HAS BLOOD HE USED WEAPON AND WHATEVER MEANS THAT WAS NECESSARY. MANKIND AND WOMANKIND IF WE WANT TO OBEY THE KING WE HAVE TO OBEY THE PRINCIPLE OF THE HIGH PRIEST. HE SUFFERED N BORE WOUNDS FOR THE CHURCH. HE IS THE SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS AND HIS TENDER MERCIES AND LOVING KINDNESS SEE US THROUGH AS A SINFUL AND REBELIOUS PEOPLE AND HE BIDS US COME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR ZION GATES ARE OPEN WIDE
GIVE THANKS FOR THE SALVATION ORDER MY LORD AND EMPRESS ,

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/23/2014 12:09:07 AM

You can't tell RasTafarI people that I and I can't Live like RasTafarI. If the I choose not to, that is your choice. Living like RasTafarI doesn't mean copying every single thing He does, it is about the Principles, Teaching and Example. EveryOne has their Position and Role.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 10/23/2014 11:53:02 AM

I think brother Black Christ Salvation has a point still. InI can do practically everything King Immanuel did but most will probably not achieve as much as His Majesty did.InI can remmember King Immanuel is Rastaman who practised strict ital,black supremacy,churchical livity and Haile Selassie is a christian man with a livity focused on perfect morals,leadership and example for InI. Rastafari ones will say they strive to attain certain heights,if you ask an Idren what kind of livity he strives for it will align more to the daily livity of King Emmanuel as less so to Haile Selassie's.That's not to discredit or downplay Haile Selassie at all,it is is not a thing to say one man is better than the other,no way!!! Iman just making the comparison.

Triple crown monarchy!!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/20/2014 9:54:19 AM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/10/2014 11:18:13 AM

Salvation God JAH RasTafari , Selah, King Selassie I JAH RasTafari !!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/29/2016 8:59:19 PM

KING EMMANUEL THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH, EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I IN HIS PRIESTLY CHARACTER

YOU ARE THE BLACK CHRIST FROM YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE GOD YOU SEE IN THE EMPEROR IN YOURSELF HAILE SELASSIE I GIVES YOU LIFE SO HE IS IN YOU, HE IS NOT JUST A FIGURE TO BE GLORIFIED BY PHOTOS AND POTRAITS HE IS SOME ONE THAT ENTERS YOU AND MAKES THE WORLD GLORIFY YOU, SUCH IS THE PRINCIPLE WITH THE HOUSE OF BOBO GIVING REVERENCE ONTO KING EMMANUEL.

THE ROBE AND TURBAN TRODITION OF THE BOBO IS TO I THE REAL MANIFESTION OF THE BIBLICAL JES-US CHRIST, KING EMMANUEL IS REAL, THE JES-US CHRIST WE READ ABOUT IN THE BIBLE CAN ONLY BE VALIDATED IF SOMEONE IN FLESH COMES AND LIVES IN FLESH VISABLE AND DO THE WORKS THAT ALL CAN SEE, AT LEAST IF SOMEONE ASK ME ABOUT MY JES-US I CAN GIVE A HISTORICAL ACCOUNT USING KING EMMANUEL BUT CAN ANYONE PROVE THE BIBLICAL JES-US EVER LIVED?

SO WE MAKE JES-US THE BLACK CHRIST REAL IN FLESH THROUGH OUR WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD, AND THOUGH HE MADE THE CELESTIAL TRANSITION OF THE FLESH WE STILL REGARD AND SEE HIM THE SAME AS EVER NO DIFFERENT.

Beloved, " behold what manner of love King Selassie I the father hath bestowed upon us , that we should be called the sons of God:therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knoweth HIM not. So little children, let no men deceive you:He that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as HIM is righteous. Man of right is God in flesh and men of wrong is satan in flesh, satan will never leave God until when his time come to be wipe out permanently. Also them who committeth sin is of the devil:for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that HIM might destroy the works of the devil. Therefore, beloved believe not every spirit, but try the spirits wheather they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is of God: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of the anti-christ; whereof ye have herd that it should come;and even now already is in the world. We are of God and have overcome them, because greater is HE in us ,than he that is in the world. King Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

"Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened:burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I , lo, I come in the volume of the book it is written of me. I delight to do thy will, o my God: yea thy law is within my heart" This is Jes-us Christ speaking as Melchizedek, what more can Negus do.
What is for Caesar, give it to Caesar, those who claim to be of us, but are not us must now state where they stand. What is for God give it to God: God is love and Caesar is the root of all evil. Down with the evil world, and up with righteousness. The eyes of sinful men cannot see Jah Ras Tafari glory even if their locks are touching the ground.

Closing with psalm 133, Holy I Selassie I, Jah Rastafari: King Emmanuel The Seven, Adoni I God Jah Rastafari, The Lord's Servant, Jes-us Christ the Good teacher, Father Moses, Man of Right is God in flesh

(EABIC Committee)

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/29/2016 9:26:11 PM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI High Priest of Melchizedek Order

Messenger: Holy Imanuel I - black christ in flesh Sent: 5/30/2016 12:16:00 AM

Whom you see in the picture there is Melchisedek, priest of the most high Jahovia ;

without mother or father,

without birth or death or ancestry

but is a priest forever, from creation birth to Zion.

I the black christ in flesh

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I