Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2611&start_row=61

THE BLACK CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/8/2016 7:03:22 PM

Love 4 wings royal black sons and daughters. The house of the Lord is open to all people and to all nations. The Lord judgeth by the heart of man and not by the skin color nor national origins. Any one with a black heart is welcome in Zion. Salvation is free, without money and without price, our Lord God Jah Rastafari only requires a pure heart and clean hands. Give your heart to the Black Christ Emmanuel I and him will give you his father´s everliving kingdom. Give thanks for the Black God of Israel Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/11/2016 11:40:13 AM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Khulani the Fulani Sent: 10/18/2016 7:00:58 PM

Ya'll is a bunch of pastor rastas, talking about je-sus, ya'll is so christenized & doctrinzed according to the white men's bible, ya'll need to stop disconnecting from yo African selves annd be real about life, black people story is more ancient we need not to limit ourselves coz of emmanuel and boboshanti, we are all equal, no man is hlier than thou, no man is 100% perfect, teach the people the truth, religion is division,divided by the fable in di bible, black people need to open up thy eyes, know thyself, why do we get confused by judo-christian dogma, islam, hebrewism, all these foreign teachings, what happened to our Africanity, our Revolutionary struggle for Blak emancipation, economically & socially, ya'll busy acting the priests and prophets, while Africa continues to be raped and robbed by the same white devils oppressing blak people all over the world, ya'll need to stop being church minded, religious christians

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/18/2016 9:50:04 PM

YES I KHULANI!!!!

FIYAH pon religious dogma!

SANKOFA!

ASÉ O!!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/19/2016 3:51:16 AM

Khulani is the I of the Fulani tribe/culture?

Messenger: Khulani the Fulani Sent: 10/20/2016 2:00:32 AM

00Royal salute, I is originally Bantu hailing from the sourthen parts of Africa, Nguni name means “to Grow, or to Multiply” in my mother tongue which is Zulu, people of the sun, moon and stars, No offence to mna brothers and sisters who luv je-sus and luv king james bi. N nble,everyone is entitled to a spirituality and way of life of choice and excuse the tone I used ealier I jus got nothing but more luv for ma black people all over the world, from Afrika to West Papua Guin gea,who continue to suffer persecution, exploitation and sufferation at the bloody hands of white devils and puppet governments, In America,young Black people getting killed by police everyday, where's di black christ when all dis unfortunate events is happening to his or her children for more than 2000 seasons?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/20/2016 9:23:49 AM

"Black people getting killed by police everyday, where's di black christ when all dis unfortunate events is happening to his or her children for more than 2000 seasons?"

Yo! Jeeezus! Where ya been at?

Ohhh! Look to the Bible you say?

"...and slaves must obey their masters as it pleases Christ."

Well, there you have it.

Nuff said.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/20/2016 4:25:48 PM

That quote is not in the bible..

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/20/2016 5:25:22 PM

Ephesians 6:5
“Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;”

Slavery was an important facet of life in biblical times. Both the Old and the New Testaments have instructions regarding slaves which contemporary Jews and Christians generally disregard, and which Christian apologists frequently attempt to play down or deny.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/20/2016 5:43:22 PM

Collosians 3:22
1Peter 2:18

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I