Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2611&start_row=11

THE BLACK CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/29/2008 4:56:02 PM

p.s. the last question still stands. you have talked about what contradicts your view... but on this forum are really still yet to assert a view. Most of the time, I find you challenging (quite positively same way - all in love and reasoning) the assertions of others. Which, as I say, is positive in that we can do with the challenges to exercise InIselves... it is itinual learning and growth. But come now with an assertion... I would love to hear, I would love the opportunity to present challenges in return.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/29/2008 7:10:42 PM

I overs the reasons for this statement "FURTHER MORE IM NOT GOING TO POST ANY THING LIKE THIS ANY MORE", trust, but i pray you will consider taking those words back

Love brethren
Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 3/30/2008 2:51:21 PM

Greetings in the name of JAH RasTafari
As JAH blessing was to be today I went to a see sister of mine today and in her presence was mystic brother, Ras Benjy. The I deals in alot of spiritual things and trod heavy in Tafari order so I asked the I of the BoboShanti mansion. He could only speak in love of Prince Emmanuel and he reasoned with I of what it means for him to be the Black Christ. Of Amin we talked but I didn't take to what he told I...Back to the subject, yes Empress I misunderstood what the title of Christ meant, but now I know. I won't speak of I feeling, its yet to be formed knowing what I know now, but each journey to overstanding begins with one step...
Empress as you know there knowledge is always in the plural; oral, lived experience, cultural historical, intellectual etc etc and if what I know now should come under fire in the future then I take it as a cleansing. The most coveted thing to I is faith, faith in the Most High, all other things come after and I've been at point where I've lost almost everything even I intellect n personality changed radically and I risked losing Iself, but I give thanks that JAH remained constant. Through I faith in those dark days andthe faith of my dear flesh and spirit sister I survived what I went through. So if anything were to happen to I again, I can face it and through it I spirit shall stand firm because Selassie I guides I. You ask of I position - again there are multiple positions we all inhabit at different times and under different circumstances. Our positions may differ but the source remains the same, His Majesty King Selassie I and that is the foremost thing for I.
Hailing the Father informs my world view as a Daughter of Jah, an African, a sister and all the other identities I embody. Sister you propose I assert a position - abt what and to whom? Is it not apparent in I reasonings that I put JAH first? I've challenged the views of others and also had to defend I perspective and at other times I've asked in order to gain overstanding and where I've caused harm I've humbled I-self to those concerned. In all this Jah's been I guide and when it comes to asserting oneself Sister, I think its more than obvious we approach life differently. Perhaps its your view of I as a 'compromising One Love RasTa', but I am not, you don't know I. Its how you see I, perhaps you like to draw boundaries and assert yourself in this world and it allows you to make sense of the world. But others are different not everyone is as vibrant, lively and fiery as the I - our fires burn differently. So naturally we have different perspectives so we might not have much to reason on, where we differ I pray JAH gives I the humility to hold I tongue otherwise I'll butt heads with the I yet again. When there is mutual ground to speak on, then that is most irie and its JAH blessing.

Praises to the Most High
Selassie Liveth & Reigneth

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/31/2008 7:40:10 AM

I didn't say we don't have much to reason on. I said, we don't agree. That was in response to you saying that you thought that underlying a difference in expression was an accordance.

Relating to a suggestion that thee I make an assertion, you asked... "about what and to whom". I think this makes it quite clear that you don't know. I wish thee I would say that more often... this is a position and a point of process all of InI can overstand and relate to. The issue is when you bring in academic findings as your grounds as though "they" know even if you don't. That's not reasoning. I don't wish to reason with "them". I know what "they" think.

Reading is all good, studying is all good, research is all good... but I was asking thee I to come forth... be present... and speak.

I do draw my lines and enforce boundaries, no doubt. It is a must. And as far as asserting myself... everywhere I go, people see Mama Menen and Haile Selassie I (whether they know it or not, I've seen it in the eyes)... so I better know what I'm doing. If you call that assertion, I call it being RasTa.

InI are REAL spiritual beings... spirit is flesh, and flesh is spirit... what other substance could it be? We overstand defilement in very real terms... and I'm always trying to communicate to thee I one way or another that your current is bridging due to your lack of boundaries... that is why there remains so much vagueness. I've been coming to this site for, what?, a year or so now... and I can see where the stumbling block is for thee I. The whole... "you don't me" talk is cliche. I do. Maybe not in the way you would like me to.

By the way, you've already admitted to being a compromising one love rasta... you said it to someone else in a posting the other day.

I know I always push thee I to a point where you then say... I shall hold my tongue... or there was once you were like... "why don't you say what you REALLY think Yaa?"... I was giggling like, er... a bit late for that invite. I gatecrashed that one. But, it's cool. One day thee I will not hold your tongue and then we might get around the reading what thee I really thinks.

Endless Love & Honour.

Majesty.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/15/2010 4:52:32 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/16/2010 12:20:20 AM

I fixed the link to the image.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/3/2010 9:43:54 PM

To Our Prophet, Priest and King

Give thanks for Black Jes-us of Nazareth, The Black Ethiopian Christ, The Black King of the Jews. There it's a picture of HIM in St. Etheiredas Church in Britain.

Only the Black Christ International Church in Bull Bay, 10 Miles , St. Andrew, Zion Hill tells of the Three-In-One Godhead who lives in the heart. The King Send, He Come and Stand for the People in Righteousness of Salvation.

This Three People Live; They Ever Live.
Marcus Mosiah Garvey, I And I Hail As Our Honorable Prophet, the Fore-Runner os Jes-us The Lamb, Once Slaughtered, Now Conquering to Conquer, The Risen Lamb. The Honourable Prophet was a Prophet who spoke of the crowning of the Black King in Ethiopia and the rising of the Man of "R", Who should sit on His throne 10 Miles out of the bloody city of Kingston, Jamaica on the northeast side of Warika Hill.
The Honourable Prophet prophisied saying: "When they shall say I Am Dead, they shall bury me in 3 different places." This prophecy truly came to pass, for thy said they burried HIM in England, Ethiopia, Africa and Jamaica.

Our Divine Majesty Haile Selassie I The First, Cannot Die. He did not come to die, He came to Live!
He only resigned from HIS Throne to build Black Redemption.
It is this Redemption (with the help of the jamaican government) We the people await, standing worthily with Our Most Worthy President of the E.A.B.I.C., King Emmanuel, Representaive of the United Nations World Wide Organization, I.N.R.I. reads I Negus Rule Israelites, I And I Jah Rastafari.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/5/2010 7:22:11 PM

Praises to the Most High Emmanuel I Selassie I

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/11/2012 5:18:27 AM

King Immanuel the 7 adonie I God jah rastafari. Give thanks and praise for this foundation wish. Initial stand on the most high. R. Hon. King. Immanuel Charles Edward black Melchizedek in flesh and blood. Our God and. King. Immanuel I king Selassie I jah rastafari
Ethiopia stretch forth her hand unto. God Jehovah jah rastafari. Lighting God jah rastafari selah king Selassie I. Jah rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/11/2012 11:11:36 AM

Give Thanks and Praise unto the Most High God, the Black Christ in Flesh

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I