Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2611&start_row=31

THE BLACK CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/30/2012 2:42:26 PM

BLACK.CHRIST.SALVATION@GMAIL.COM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/30/2012 5:11:01 PM

Greetings I.Iman give thanks for the brief Istory of King Emmanuel I.InI know a little about Bobo and that is the reason I hate those who put fyah pon di man.I always had a feeling dat much mus' have been done by the King to earn such honour.I also have some questions especially of the prophecy of 10miles,who prophesied so?Teach InI more about the man and the Order,more of the prophecies HIM fulfilled and those dat prophecised it.Iman think its time Bro Ark I should also provide some of the King's utterance because Iman also site Rastafari as one,so ones and ones should also know about the Order of the Bobo.What about Him transformation from this physical world,I heard many Idrens couldn't visit Him place to bury Him because they didn't want to defile themselves because of the Nazarite Vow??Or its just one of Babylon propaganda.WITH MUCH LOVE PLEASE INTINUE THIS REASONING AND TEACH I MORE ABOUT THE ORDER AND THE MAN HIMSELF,ABOUT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TURBAN AND ROBE ETC!BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/30/2012 8:01:55 PM

Abraham meets Melchizedek

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/31/2012 2:42:14 AM

Eleazar I give thanks for di image,now what Iman don't over is when you say Abraham meets Melchizedek,who is Abraham and who is Melchizedek?How does the meeting of H.I.M and King Emmanuel relate to the story of Abraham and Melchizedek?Please clarify the whole story.BLESSINGS

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/31/2012 5:14:03 AM

Honourable Zion Mountain, Melchisedec met Abraham (King Emmanuel I met King Haile Selassie I)

HEBREWS CHAPTER 7

"For this Melchisedec, King of Salem, Priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a Priest continually.

Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the Patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils."

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

http://EABIC International.com/pdf/APRIL 21.pdf

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/31/2012 5:53:46 AM

HON. ZION MOUNTAIN

BLESSED LOVE

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/31/2012 1:34:44 PM

Black Christ Salvation did the I receive my email ?
Blessed love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/25/2014 5:11:23 AM

ABBA BABA DADA Q'DUS AMLAK Q'DAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE I JAH-OVIAH JAH RASTAFARI

I&I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFAR-I

SELAH,

SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

NEGUS NEGAST ZE ITIOPIYA ABABA JANHOY H.I.M. HAILE SELASSIE 1

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RAS-TAFAR-I (EYE)

HAIL HAILE MOST I SELASSIE I JAH-OVAH JAH RASTAFARI in thy going out & coming in; from this time (Iwa) forth & for ever (I-VeR) more...

AS HAILE SELASSIE I WAS IN THE BEGINING IS NOW & EVER SHALL BE; JAH WORLD WITH OUT END!!!

TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI; 1 HAILE SELASSIE; KING ALPHA & QUEEN OMEGA - EVER LIVING - EVER FAITHFUL - EVER SURE - HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY ; EARTH RIGHTFUL RULER OMNIPOTENT JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I
SeLaH, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI...

OH IS-RA-EL...MY JAH IS REAL... DADA IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI BLESS & SANCTIFY US ALL

LOVE, LOVE

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/26/2014 5:13:24 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 5:18:17 AM

JAH ALONE IS A CHRISTIAN.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I