Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2611&start_row=81

THE BLACK CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/8/2016 8:30:06 AM

I give thanks for the revelation of the Black God of all creation

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/14/2016 2:33:25 AM

Melchizedek Order is from Creation. King and Priest. See Abraham(the faithful friend of JAH) was Blessed by Mechezedek. Its where all blessing come thru that Communion , the bread and wine is symbolic , food and drink is life, life gives its self to our life. Sustenance, spirit and matter as One, undivided, ONE.

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

True Priest and Kings learn Livity and all they need to know about them Self and All things from THE ORIGIONAL PRIEST AND KING:

Quadamawe(The First) Haile(Power)

---------------------------
http://www.arabicbible.com/for-muslims/questionsanswers/1563-what-is-the-meaning-of-the-name-jesus-christ.html
----------------------

The word Christ comes from the Greek word Christos, meaning “the anointed.” “Christ” is a title reserved for anyone who becomes aware of and fully realizes the depths of his or her divine possibilities, as Jesus did.

Christ is God individualized in each of us. The Christ is not a person. Jesus is the person. The Christ refers to the spiritual aspect of him—and of you and of all people. Jesus and the Christ—there is a difference.

Siddhartha Gautama was called Buddha (the Enlightened One), but “the Enlightened One” was not his last name. It was a description. Jesus is called “the Christ” or “Jesus Christ,” but Christ is not his last name. It is a description.

Jesus was the man who discovered and expressed his divinity and became known as Jesus Christ. … Since we were created with the exact same potential as Jesus, we, too, can discover and express our divinity. We, too, can become “the Christ.” The more you ponder this statement, the more awesome it becomes. Allow the impact of its meaning to filter down into your soul, where it can do its work.

The Christ in each of us is unquestionably what makes us one of a kind.

-----------------------

Bless The BLACK CHRIST
Bless The COSMIC CHRIST

Quadamawe(The First) Haile(Power)

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/14/2016 9:43:55 AM

THOUSANDS of years before the Greeks used the term "Christos", our Afrikan Ancestors taught the world about the KRST.

KRST (Karast, Ausur)–an Egypto-African word meaning an ‘enlightened’ or “shining” one–an idea dating to early African mythology.

He was the reincarnation of Asar (Osiris), his father. In turn, Osiris was an incarnation of the High God Ra. From this mythical dogma, the idea of divine kingship became established. This meant each king was a symbol literally of the mythical and mystically Hermetic (i.e. Tehuti) order and a reflection of the original all-pervasive light–known as the Horian Logos. This light contained universal energy coming from God’s mind and divine intelligence. In other words, it was about divine consciousness embodied in a perfected (Enlightened) human being who was thereafter immortal.

For example, Ausares is the name given to indicate the unmanifested aspect of God and those who achieved a spirituality-realized state were given the title “Ausar” (the God-Self dwelling in Man). The same practice applied to the title of Christ.

The word “Christ,” says Diop (Civilization or Barbarism, p. 312), came from the Pharaonic Egyptian expression “kher sesheta”: “he who watches over the mysteries.” Some say the “anointed Messias” is a term meaning (K) Christos, or “Christ.” The Greek, “Christos,” or “Kristos” is the borrowed Kemetic, “KRST (Karast)” or H RST. Since the Greeks could not pronounce the letter H, they substituted the sound with the letters Ch which means, among the Greeks, Horus; among others, one mummified; and among the Egyptians, a being that has been Osirified. Egyptians applied “Christ” to the divinities, Osiris, Anubis, and others long before Jesus was born. Coffin Texts contained such inscriptions on wooden coffins as: Heru “comes walking on the water of his father“–a reference to discovering ones divine nature. “Christ” meant the unmanifested aspect–equated with the Father, so that the Father and Son are one. The “Karast” is a person who is anointed an ‘enlightened’ or “shining” individual–also known as a Heru (Hero-Christ) during his or her own lifetime.

Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/18/2016 8:16:11 PM

Every man is christ, that is, God, whether aware of it or not; because I and I are the black christ in flesh. You see your neighbour, you see christ, you love yourself, you love christ

I and I are the same one Melchisedek, cause melchisadek is christ, and so is I and I, priest of Melchisedek order.

Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/18/2016 8:23:27 PM

Fooled still look out of their selves for their God; The black man and woman are God and Goddess of the earth, God lives in flesh. I am Melchisedek

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/18/2016 8:59:56 PM

the ego of man is not god, mans soul united with JAH is part of God.IandI Oneness, man being part of God cannot ever become the
God HEAD because we are the Body of God(Christ) Lets move together in harmony and order as the Head Creator Guides All as Head Leads Body.

Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/18/2016 9:09:36 PM

I and I are God. Black Soul.
The God in flesh ah live and Satan get judgement and cut off

Messenger: Ras Jesus Sent: 12/18/2016 9:21:48 PM

I am Israel

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/19/2016 11:00:54 AM

Ises + Love All
Give thankhs RasGoddess and Ras Jesse for those etymological studies. I want to add a personal revelation that I came to a few months prior, after many different sources of information married in my mind.
We know that just as the word Christ is drawn from the KRST, there has also been a link between the word Christ and the Hebrew word Messiah or Massiach. In the story of Moses anointing the Aaronic priests, a massach (anointing) makes a person Massiach (anointed).
But why would this literary character Moses, an Egyptian priest and statesman by all literary accounts, invent a process by which his priests would become anointed? And why call it what he did?
Because it was already a ritual and it already had a name in Kemet.
The name of the anointing was Messa, and it referred to oil of a crocodile (messa), this oil being the anointing oil.
But why would priests of Kemet pour crocodile oil over themselves?
This is where my mind started to work and put the pieces together.
We know that the spirituality of Kemet teaches overcoming the lower nature and becoming one with the Most High. We know that reptiles are imagery of the lower self, possibly because they function entirely in self preservation mode, even eating their own young, and possibly also because these early priests knew that the reptile brain consists entirely of Only the lowermost portion of the human brain (basically the cerebullum and spinal cord).
So who, especially in Kemet, is the biggest reptile of all? The crocodiles in the Nile, of course.
And how is oil rendered from animal fat, such as that of a crocodile? It has to be refined, melted down through fire.
So was Messa really an anointing process whereby priests had animal fat poured over the top of their heads? Or is it a metaphor, that the Highest Self has to be bathed by the fire-refined lower self? That, having been killed and refined down to oil, the lowest self is no longer in the way of the Highest Self unlocking the Oneness with the All, no longer in the way of becoming Auser?

These highdeas made a lot of sense to I. I wonder what the Iyahs think about it.
Most I guidance and Love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/19/2016 1:15:06 PM

Ahhh O!!! Yes Iyah! Gwaan Sistar JC!! THAT'S what I call a beautiful reasoning!

Permit I to build with di I and add some "food" to this here Ital feast...

The Kemetic Crocodile "God" (attribute if the Creative Forces) known as Sobek became The Chosen One of the Israelites

In some Creation stories, Sobek came out of the waters of chaos to create the world and was occasionally linked with RA.

"Sobek was depicted as an ordinary crocodile, or as a man with the head of a crocodile. When considered a patron of the pharaoh's army, he was shown with the symbol of royal authority - the uraeus. He was also shown with an ankh, representing his ability to undo evil and so cure ills. Once he had become Sobek-Ra, he was also shown with a sun-disc over his head, as Ra was a sun god."

"M-S-H" is the Kemetic word for crocodile. And they called it's oil "Messeh", hence the word "Messiah" or "Annointed king"

As a Queen, I feel compelled to add that it is Afrikan Tradition for the Queen to anoint/crown the King with oil drawn from fat of the holy and deified crocodile (messeh)[ Sir Laurence Gardner, “The Hidden History of Jesus and the Holy Grail].

Reminiscent of the biblically "Mary" anointing the feet of "Jesus" with oil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I