Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2611&start_row=91

THE BLACK CHRIST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/19/2016 7:03:51 PM

Alligator/Crocodile’s medicine includes maternal protection, primal energies, connection to mother earth, protection from manipulation, understanding deceit, revenge through patience, initiation, understanding weather, access to ancient knowledge, power to survive.

The Alligator/Crocodile has inhabited earth for millions of years. They bare the unstoppable, untameable creative forces of All That Is, the force and fury of primal energies. They symbolise creation and destruction and are the keepers and protectors of all knowledge. In many a myth and legend crocs/alligators are known as the keepers of ancient wisdom. when one of these creatures enters your life, look for an opportunity to touch very primal energies. There will be an opportunity for new knowledge and wisdom.

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/alligator-crocodile-power-animal-symbol-of-primal-energies-survival

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/19/2016 11:58:41 PM

Yes , the lower self can either hinder our higher self if not purified and refined thru spiritual discipline and grace.
Or can be one best friend like a trained and tamed animal like King Selassie's Dogs and Lions. Lower self non refined is like wild hyennas and wolves that will attack us and try to bring us down, but thru skill and training, uniting the higher and the lower,harnessing the wild energies of life, we can turn those wolves and hyennas into mans best friend.

When the reptilian brain and/body is refined its like refining gold and silver, theres a lot of junk being carried around other minerals and materials weighing the substance down but when refined all impuritys are gone and the only weight is pure value and quality, shining like the stars when sky is clear.

To be anointed by our own purified essense, yes I JAH Child, this anointing is what Christ taught to be baptized by spirit and truth, the annointing oil also is the lubricant that keeps our chakras gears of our entire being running smooth.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/20/2016 12:03:49 AM

"After the emperor pledged to carry out his royal duties, he received the symbols of his office—gold and red robes, a jeweled sword, a golden scepter, an orb, a diamond-studded ring, and two golden lances. Finally, the cleric anointed the new emperor’s head with oil, as had been done to the kings of Israel millennia before."

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/20/2016 10:16:34 AM

An interesting side note on the roots of the word UNCTION (anointing with oil)

ANKH / UNCTION

Ankh is a symbol for the key to life itself!

From these we get junction/unction!

There is a linguistic connections between words such as YOGA, UNCTION, ANGEL and GNOSIS to the ANKH itself -- and the conceptual connections between these words to the message conveyed by the symbology of the Ankh -- are quite compelling.

To add even more strength to his arguments, we can in fact suggest even more words which appear to have strong linguistic connection to the word Ankh, and which are in fact words which connect to the idea of the joining of the material and the physical natures, or to the "raising" of the spiritual consciousness within our human nature that we have seen is central to the "message of the Ankh."

http://mathisencorollary.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-name-of-ankh.html?m=1

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/21/2016 3:50:48 PM

Give t ankhs for the seasons to the reasonings I&I!

Sistren RG I have an image to pull together the I teachings about Sobek, and the symbolic and energetic representation of the Crocodile!

The text in the top right says, "Sebik is a creator God who protects humans from evil. He is one of the Gods who has worked for the stability of the Universe. Sebik is the God of water and is personified as a crocodile. He is sometimes considered a personification of death. Although He has a destructive side, Sebik is also a life-giver. He helps people and protects people from poverty and sickness.... Sebik rules over the month of Heb Senseni. Sacred animals for those born under Sebik in Heb Senseni include cobra, lion, crocodile, vulture, catfish, and Sacred Bull. One is forbidden to consume or kill these animals."

This is a page of the 2016 calendar created by The Earth Center and the students of Prophet Neb Naba, Dogon master teacher and philosopher. As the I&I may notice, Sobek rules over the month that includes HIM earthcoming on July 23. Just another Innection between the KRST principle and our beloved Abjanhoy.

Ras Jesse the I said "the annointing oil also is the lubricant that keeps our chakras gears of our entire being running smooth."

That statement reminds I of something I was reading... I will have to remember where/when so that I can bring the exact source to the I.. Basically the author was saying that there is an internal "nectar" he called it, produced from the activated pineal gland, which flows down to all the lower chakras.

As we know, the word Chakra refers to a wheel.. Or as the I said, a gear. The imagery of a gear needing lubricant to spin is sensical.

Yes Ras, give thankhs for that quotation describing Haile Selahsay I messah. Indeed His Majesty is the Black Christ, this quotation literally proves such.

JAH Irit Rising

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/21/2016 6:33:22 PM

---------------

"Sobek rules over the month that includes HIM earthcoming on July 23. Just another Innection between the KRST principle and our beloved Abjanhoy."

---------------

YES I!!!!!!!!!!!! RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Eye (I) Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/21/2016 10:19:22 PM

Haile TafarEye!
More Love =)

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/22/2016 9:30:56 AM

Perhaps di I is thinking of Prem Rawat's (aka Guru Maharaj Ji) 4th technique called the Divine Nectar, in India referred to as the nectar of Brahma, a fluid called Soma, Ambrosia, Amrita, Elixir of the Gods, in the west known as Cerebro Spinal Fluid (CSF)

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/22/2016 12:02:08 PM

Give thankhs Empress!
Yes the words Soma, Amrita, and Elixir of the Gods all ring a bell! But I do not recall reading anything from Guru Maharaj Ji. The more I think about it the more I want to attribute the writings to either Ra Un Nefer Amen or Prophet Neb Naba, I was reading two of their books in close succession and I think the information was in one of them.
The same teacher went into the process of cultivating this nectar, which includes sexual abstinence and meditation.

Going forward to something the I mentioned before, that the Queen is the one to give the Messah anointing... How rightful that she do so.. And I think I touched on this before, in another reasoning... The womb is a liquid chamber, and birth is a fluid filled experience... The mother both anoints and crowns the head of her child as he passes through the birth canal.
Any crowning or anointing that occurs after this is a mere representation of the mother's blessing as she brings forth life!!

JAH Ises + Love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/22/2016 12:36:59 PM

Yes I!!

It is indeed the Feminine/Wombman/Queen/Mama who anoints and crowns a King! Once at birth, and again from man to god/king.

As the right side of the mind anoints the left side with consciousness, love, beauty, the abstract, art, symbolism, etc...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 116

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I