Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6102&start_row=31

Zulu description of African and Human history -- Annunaki/Chitauri

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 2:04:36 PM

We are the same and we are different. His Majesty ever correct in the name of duality

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2015 2:59:47 PM

Yes brother, duality is the realm in which we currently reside. H.I.M rule more than just Earth. The serpent system knows this and works tirelessly to conceal..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 3:04:38 PM

Most high. But we gone back into the old argument about serpent which serpent you talk couldnt the same serpent the ancients used to hold up high on the crown of the Suten or the Nysut. Must be the biblical servant that trick eve to eat from the tree of life and give to adam. And then that has so many interpretations (some very x rated). Lol I overs tho believe me

Isis

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/10/2015 3:40:48 PM

i think one thing that is obvious is that there are phyisical differences but physical things are the least important.

i wouldnt compare the mutation of black africans to caucasians to albinism. nature plays a role when it comes to those physical changes and the creation of races. obviously the black skin is just a natural sun tan. whites didnt need it anymore. albinism appears without those reasons.

but philosophically, if you love to use the n-word, if you call a black man with albinism "n-word" because hes actually black (and hes able to produce black children) you can also call a caucasian a "n-word". its just the phisical appearance. we have all the same root.

of course i thought of selassies message about races by mentioning this maybe kind of esoteric thoughts. just like the great rasta prophets, i say that there is a physical difference.

when it comes to the question where the white guy is coming from...of course all of that things are theroies. but its about the spirit. i feel that i am not just an evil white guy who comes from a race which loved to enslave others. its always idle to divide people. i have just the same feelings as you and i am able to develop a certain sense for righteousness just like everybody else.

if the garden of eden was in africa...we are all children of gods black eve.

if there really was evolution and thats all you believe in, it might be the same without the religious feelings.

if the white man is a wild mix or created by the alien dem or biblical watchers we have still our similarities. we are more than clones. we can come tgether to put good over evil.

if the bible was ivnented and there are just "demonic creatures" or "pagan gods" its just the same.

maybe black people are better off than whites. many of them werent at home for a long time but whites cant be that sure where home is. but no matter in what you believe, there is something devine and no matter how smal lthe physical differences are, its all about good vs. evil and WE ALL are just the same.

fighting over race is just like fighting over other physical things. bullying small, tall, slim or fat people for example. it makes no sense.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 4:03:21 PM

Still you get some indigenous melanated people's of colder climates

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 4:03:22 PM

And then there's the polar bear

Lol saying black skin is just a natural skin tan sound too 'aethiopian' to me. Melanin is yet to be fully overstood

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/10/2015 4:17:46 PM

of course. i conscously avoid sounding too much like a guy whos refering to his school book. i am not a scientist. its not about babylon philosophy neither. of course the black skin might be MORE than that and this thought was very simple but i just wanted to say that the skin isnt black for no reason at all. there is also a song by macka b. "natural sun tan". love the vibe of the song. so it came to my mind by mentioning the function of black skin.

i just say that we have to put historical, biological and "religious" or spiritual things together sometimes. everything is connected.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2015 9:19:31 PM

Yes I. 'Keep us strong through the winter like an evergreen and all of us are more connected than it ever seems. All things are related and creation is a package. Generate together and we increase the wattage' -- Damian Marley..

I like the point GARVEYS AFRICA made, Inuit's living above the arctic circle are melenated.. If the idea of a mass exodus from the origin and Humanity then settling and independently evolving into the different races is true, then how would tribes FAR from the equator still maintain an amount of melanin visible in skin color? Seems like something else is at play.. As I previously stated, I don't think we will properly and fully know our exact origin at least until Babylon is gone. Humanity really needs to see that we are a one family.. Even if the earthly origin is unknown, everything comes from JAH.. By that alone I say sister and brother..

Blessed reasonings
One Love

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/11/2015 8:17:25 AM

i think its idle to use the internet to speak about things or even persons you dont like although you dont know them. of course bob marleys mission was to climb on nimrods tower to show the people of babylon where mount zion is located. so he was surrounded by the system and its big players. so there are a lot of legends around bob marley. but i think he did a good job.

when it comes to damian marley music, i just dont know how much of a spiritual guidance they are. you know. i mean hes making music with people who were part of occult groups and people who make superficial babylon music and who deal with all kinds of symbolds and signs. so hes a reminder of bobs works but i didnt follow his stuff since traffic jam.

ive ended my posting with the term "connection" because i thought of the tony rebel lp. of course the teachings of rasta prophets were more than what you find in school. its about going home. black african of today should be able to go home. but you can connect those teachings to your spiritual believes and say that africa is just the home of life and culture in general.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/11/2015 10:16:53 AM

Saw this today and thought it was relevant. Puts things into perspective and African history doesn't nearly begin with kemet yet it seems to be central to the origins everything else

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I