Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6102&start_row=51

Zulu description of African and Human history -- Annunaki/Chitauri

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/25/2015 1:42:39 AM

Hemphill...... I said myths I never said deception. You actually got that from what I said? Smh.

How about you find me a quote where his majesty say it full of literal historical truth

Again:

There is no satan. There is no literal truth to the bible myths. Or any cultural myth. They are the apperceptions of man. Fictional stories with meanings to make sense of that which is otherwise difficult to explain.

To deal with satan is to deal with Bible God. For ones and ones who move far from that we don't wish to deal with such concepts in our livity

The serpent. In ancient culture. Away from bible story away from devil and God philosphy.

That's the reasoning

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/25/2015 1:48:00 AM

Look at the thread name!
Starting with such a good video and reasonings see how the thing slowly change and become about the bible once again....

Why are some Bible readers so arrogant in their bible world domination philosphophy. we dealing with indiginous african spirituality, Lets just see it for what it is. Don't have to come contaminate with unno Judeochristian all conquering mentality in every reasoning even one such as this.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/25/2015 3:11:55 AM

respect!

no, ga. i think you took my posting a little bit too ironic. i didnt want to be ironic. ive asked if following the african immagination of god is the right thing and it wasnt a rhetorical question. it was just an honest notion.

in another thread i came to the conclusion that i respect the thought that the bible takes place in africa of course (like i already did), that the old testament has its source in africa and that it might deal with distorted african stories. so i agree with you that god had to create africans at first perhaps and i dont deal with immaginations of the church. im open towards bible criticism.

but when it comes to serpents, and i respect african traditions, i think the biblical serpents are something else and there might be satan. we all could be wrong. it doesnt have to be fiction. personally, i think some guys in babylon deal with lucifer.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/25/2015 10:54:15 AM

Myth -- 1: a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.
2: a widely held but FALSE belief or idea.

So we see that myth equates to an event described as supernatural and false. -- Deception........

By the way, H.I.M Qedamawi Halie Selassie's title testifies to the LITERAL and HISTORICAL TRUTH of the Bible. In saying that the Bible has no literal or historical truth, you are saying that King Solomon never existed, or Queen Sheba, or Egypt, or Ethiopia.. All of these are described within the Bible.. But no, there is ONLY myth. No traceable historical fact. BURN THAT!!

You say that I posted a good video in creating this thread, but IF you were to watch the video, you would know that the Bible is discussed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/25/2015 11:13:33 AM

The deception is with those who read literally that which was never meant to be

I watched for a good half hour and saw no bible discussion which is what lead me to think it would be an untainted description of that which is indiginous. It really is amazing how this line of reasoning comes up in a thread entitled the ZULUS discription of african history.

For some, Bible concepts MUST be forced upon all things irrespective of tradition and culture

Try and Google the word parable and fable..... If myth is a problem. Or the phrase mythic apperceptions of Man.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/25/2015 1:28:21 PM

The video is 6 hours long... Genesis and the serpent symbolism therein is discussed and compared to Credo Mutwa's Zulu descriptions of Annunaki/Chitauri. But yes, mainly the Bible is not read from or a focal point of the 6 hour conversation. However, the serpent symbolism and demonology described within the Bible is explained with the Zulu description of these evil reptilian beings.

I am not familiar with even a small amount of Zulu culture, I only know what this video and some other light research has shown. I created this thread hoping to use IandI Biblical knowledge -- which is also somewhat limited -- to reason with ones and ones who DO have knowledge pertaining the Zulu culture and traditions. Comparing the two and furthering overstanding.

I have seen this video all the way through more than once. Credo describes a time before separation of the sexes and of language, where Humanity lived as asexual beings who communicated telepathically and had a very high range of sensory perception. Seeing colors beyond colors, tastes, and other senses far superior to our current dimension of limited perception. When I hear these descriptions, they make I think of what is described as the Garden of Eden. The habitation of the original Human beings who lived in wonderful harmony with each other and the environment. At this time, Africa was a lush jungle in every region, torrential downpours and an endless drissel. Then -- as Credo explains -- the serpents came. Claiming to be gods and tricking Humanity into worshipping them. Once we followed the serpent, we were forced into a divided race of male and female and into a limited dimension of sensory perception. Loosing much of the original capabilities by being forced into tongue language -- which was designed to be different for the groups of people to create endless friction and separation. The Bible, if read with clear conscious, follows this Zulu description very closely. And yes, quite metaphorically at times, but the general theme is the same. So with saying this, I do not think that reasoning upon Biblical descriptions of serpent involvement is out of place. The Bible describes Satan, Credo describes an evil Annunaki/Chitauri leader that has worked to enslave Humanity since 'they' came. Mutwa also describes these beings are living underground and needing heat and fire to keep their cold blooded bodies warm and alive. Is this really so different from the Biblical description of satan and hell being an evil place of fire and servitude that is down below?

I have great respect for you GARVEYS AFRICA, your knowledge of African traditions is FAR superior to I. I feel that we both have knowledge to offer for this thread and can reach a common ground of overstanding. If what Credo describes is completely false -- thus rendering Biblical descriptions the same -- then there must be some explanation for the persistence of sky serpent symbolism.. I want to KNOW these things and use the previous knowledge I have to reach a higher level of knowledge. The I GARVEYS AFRICA's perspective is wanted and greatly appreciated here, watching the video ALL the way through will help us to be on the same plane when reasoning about these tellings...

Bless
One Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/25/2015 1:41:34 PM

Whats the EVIDENCE for King Solomon other than biblical related writtings?

HIM titles does NOT TESTIFY the bibles historical truth
Memba Kemet and Kush had dem title King of Kings Lord of Lords BEFORE Israel ever had a King, when they were commanded not to even seek having a King

And LION symbolism well, SPHINX but also the Kemetic T becomes D in Hebrew like
TWT=DWD, Djehuti was also called the LION OF THE SOUTH as Juda was the south
becomes DjehuDi

Not to say none of bible is true historical as Hebrew Macabean coin were found in Zululand, that 1,2 century BCE

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/25/2015 6:07:49 PM

H.I.M also had astrologers, diviners and yogis. He was a Mason. These practices go against WESTERN CHRIST-INSANITY (Christianity). So when one wants to vehemently reject certain truths because "HIM defended the bible".........PLEASE PLEASE be aware that there is a difference between European Christ-INSANITY and Nubian KRST-ianity.

HIM is an Afrikan. Who followed Afrikan traditions. And defended an AFRIKAN perspective of the "bible".

He had no fear of serpents! LOL! He was Knight of the Order of Seraphim (serpents).

That is the God in whom we believe, but we shall worship Him through the spectacles of Ethiopia - The Honorable Marcus Garvey

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/25/2015 6:11:31 PM

Some link Yahweh with Annuaki and satan

It wasnt the serpent that held man in bondage in the garden,
It wasnt the serpent that confused mans language to keep them separated
It wasnt the serpent that commanded man to make bloody sacrifices to him
It wasnt the serpent that ordered the murder and plunder of many villages
It wasnt the serpent that kept man from the tree of life
It wasnt the serpent that create a man to kill a man and punish him for killin dat man

According to the bible god has way more satanic qualties than satan and more inline with enslaving mankind, more annuaki than the serpent

The Gnostics thaught so too

Dont the bible say the stars are for SIGNS and seasons, aint the three wise men star gazed, didnt Joseph dream of stars get interpreted to prophecy him becoming second in command in Egypt

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/25/2015 6:40:38 PM

It wasnt the serpent that held man in bondage in the garden,

why was living in eden like living in bondage?

It wasnt the serpent that confused mans language to keep them separated

they were confused and seperated because they wanted to play god.

It wasnt the serpent that commanded man to make bloody sacrifices to him

god didnt want his prophet to kill his son in the end. bloody sacrifices are a thing of the past. god gives and god takes.

It wasnt the serpent that ordered the murder and plunder of many villages

jah eliminated their flesh because they didnt live pure. but god didnt even ban adam and eve. he just told them peacefully that they have to go.

It wasnt the serpent that kept man from the tree of life

who need that if god is above everything and god is with us? its like you have a lovely wife and you want to check dirty prostitutes.

It wasnt the serpent that create a man to kill a man and punish him for killin dat man

the wicked have a heart of stone so they cant see the wisdom of god. didnt yeshua even forgive judas and the one who denied him?

but thats the bible. it comes from rome. of course we dont know what the single stories are all about. youve mentioned an african creator as god. i think thats the one i believe in. we only have god. and rome doesnt deal with him all of the time.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I