Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6102&start_row=21

Zulu description of African and Human history -- Annunaki/Chitauri

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/9/2015 1:27:02 PM

ive learned that in the south west of africa, in namibia, there is a tribe which uses a special "click language". and this tribe uses this special languages for hundreds or maybe thousands of years according to them. and scientists say its realistic.

there is also another tribe, the zulus (?), in the north east of africa which is using a very similar language. its interesting to know that these two different tribes arent and werent ever (!) influenced of each other. that could mean that both "click languages" could come from a language thats 100 thousand years old and those click sounds were maybe the first sounds humans used to communicate. maybe it was the first language.

here it is:

what do you think about it?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/9/2015 10:32:55 PM

The worlds most comolex group of languages, Khoikhoi and San peoples, is not one language!

Over 80 consonant sounds and over 80 vowel sounds

A number of languages in Southern Africa use those sounds to different degrees probably due to contact with or being of grouos partially descended of Khoikhoi Or San or related groups

isiZulu is a Southern/ South African language which did/have contct with Khoikhoi and/or San and related peoples and languages

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/9/2015 10:36:59 PM

According to the Zulu knowledge keeper Credo Mutwa in the video at the top of this post, Zulu means traveler.. So I find it difficult to assume that two tribes in the same continent [one who's name translates to traveler] would have never contacted or communicated.. I find it very interesting that we are now speaking about the origin of speech.. According to the Bible.. Genesis 11: 1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as THEY journeyed from the east, that THEY found a plain in the land of Shinar; and THEY dwelt there. 3 And THEY said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And THEY had brick for stone, and slime had THEY for morter. 4 And THEY said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. -- So we see that in the infamous THEY who have remained unnamed by the Bible, the same verses speak of language.. Which if one was to watch the first video of this thread, Credo says that Humanity communicated telepathically and THEY forced us into tongue speech.. Dulling our abilities and dividing humanity in confusion.. Unable to communicate and now susceptible to control.. How much does language divide Humanity even today?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 6:11:23 AM

See now there he goes again (after watching the whole thing). If he wants to make a video promoting the sale of his book, if he wants to encourage people to pick up ancient Ge'ez and Amharic then cool. But don't belittle black history by telling us Ge'ez is the OLDEST language and expecting us to believe you. It is very very easy to show how Ge'ez came from the new Kingdom and later Coptic versions of the Mdu Ntr in accordance with The Axumite kingdom occupying parts of the land of what was once Kemet. Etc. 10,000...... 100,000.... years ago people weren't talking Ge'ez. Please somebody show this man the chart of ge'ez next to some mdu ntr and then explain to him mdu ntr even by far far far is not the oldest language.

But yeah. Generally I don't think the population of the earth ever had one language. Seems illogical to me. Whether we had means of communication other than language in the early stages of humanity, I don't know. But I just wanted to give my two cents on the fanatic who made the video. Judeochristians seem hellbent on making the language of their script the the oldest and 'first language as sent down by God' - SMH

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 6:32:00 AM

After reading some of the free pages of his book online I see he makes the following statements. That Ge'ez DOES originate from Mdu Ntr which is a 'primary school' form of communication much too primitive to be considered a language. Just pictographs (not realising they were also ideographic and phonetic). Not like the Hola Ge'ez. Which he also proclaims to be the language talked about in Genesis as once being the only language of the Earth spoken by all humans.

This the reason I advocate the children keep educating themselves and stay away from this mans videos or any other 'religious scholar' - the two words just don't mix!

FYI - Mdu Ntr was definately a language. And was not the first.

The further we go from SOUTH Africa, the less diverse the range of sounds in any language become. Suggesting, language originated in the southern and central parts of Africa. We talking possibly 100s of thousands of years ago not a few thousand BC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1377150/Every-language-evolved-single-prehistoric-mother-tongue-spoken-Africa.html

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/10/2015 6:46:33 AM

ah. thats the kind of information i wanted to get.

when it comes to the topic. you see. all of my ancestors within the last 250 years were mainly (west) german or polish white guys. but if you would ask me if i am african or not i could probably say yes, i am in deed.

blacks and whites are not like bactrian camels and alpacas. its not about breeding. maybe even not like a black skin colored man and a black african man with albinism. of course there was a mutation and my skin color isnt dark but my god is black, my prophets are black (and african), the mother of my ancestors is black and african as well as many, many of my early ancestors. so even if my family lived in germany two hundred years ago, and maybe lets say in italy five hundred years ago. at some point there are black african ancestors of each and everybody of us. so who cares who looks dark or bright? yellow, brown or pink.

of course there are races but we are not like animals in our school books. for example like a certain bird population that was divided at one point in history and now after hundreds of years the different parts arent even relative anymore. we have a soul and a spirit and my ancestors live through me. we feel god within us. so to me everybody is african. even black to a certain extent. philosophical wise. dont say that you have to ignore the physical colors and your local culture.

so my god is black, my prophets are black africans, my (original) mother is a black african, my ancestors were black africans who all are part of me or my destiny or part of the vibes i get and maybe if it wasnt for evil spirits and satan, i would still be a farmer in africa.

i think dividing people in races is just superficial and only babylon should deal with those things.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2015 9:01:39 AM

All we know is black is the first. The exact mechanism of where and who white people come from and how they come about is all theoretical like the Big Bang.

HAILE Selassie, Garvey, Emmanuel and so on... All made a clear distinction as to Africans, Africa, and the diaspora.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2015 10:10:12 AM

Science and scientific testing and analysis is ever growing and advancing, so what is percieved as fact today may not be so tomorrow! There was this scientific Adam that was thought to be the paternal originator of all modern man until a black man from South Carolina, USA was examined and didnt descend from this paternal Adam. Then more Africans in Cameroon showed the same results!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2015 1:40:38 PM

So was man "man" in modern form when leaving Africa?

The paternal Adam NOT the father of certain Africans,

an Archaic man lived in West Africa up until 13,000 yrs ago

All NON Africans descend from Neanderthal

Asian populations descend from Denisovans

I think its safe to say Africans are Africans, Europeans are Europeans and Asians are Asians,

We all evolved differently in different places

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/10/2015 1:55:51 PM

So aside from language; which could and should be a separate and very intriguing reasoning which I would love to witness and participate, we are reaching a point here of the Origin of and history of Humanity. -- Which is the theme of this topic.. What is known is that what we call the Black race, is the oldest and deepest root.. How the other races came to be is as GARVEYS AFRICA said in that it is theoretical.. -- A mutation similar to albino? These people either choosing to or forced into leaving Africa? Hyper intelligent Reptilian beings manipulating genetics? Could go on and on with theories.. What is important is HERE and NOW, there are easily distinguishable physical flesh differences. Yet as H.I.M say, Human beings are precisely the same.. We must put aside petty differences and work towards the goal of Love, Respect, and Peace.. Whoever 'they' are -- demonic Human bankers or a shadow race of ?? -- We know that the system is control via confusion and separation.. I ask: Who will rise to the occasion and push back the serpent system? H.I.M and the Ras Tafari movement.. A favorite Damian Marley lyric: All things are related and creation is a package.. However we got to where we are -- Origin and separation of races -- we must work FORWARD.. And yes, looking to the past to move onward -- sankofa -- is very important and needed.. IandI thought is that before our ancient history can be fully known, we must remove the vail of deception that is HERE and NOW..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I