Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6102&start_row=41

Zulu description of African and Human history -- Annunaki/Chitauri

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/11/2015 1:36:58 PM

who knows if history is even true...maybe "they" start to build up babylon every 500 years or so and destroy it in the end when people start to check whats going on again. just like today. its all about interpretations and to trust someone else.

maybe we are just a slave species from another planet.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/13/2015 12:00:51 PM

History goes to the victor. Amongst a battle, the victor could and has completely written out the loser so it seems that they never existed.. The version of events that are spread today benefit the 'elite'.. Keeping the populations in confusion and 'them' in power.. This is why I say that until babylon is gone, we will never get the full truth.. I have heard that more archeological evidence is kept unknown than is released..

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2015 3:22:15 PM

Serpent symbolism is VERY prevalent in the ancient world as well as today for a very simple reason. -- Lead people away from JAH.

'Serpent Kings' are an emulation of the Annunaki who came to enslave Humanity. 'They' created bloodlines of the elite -- Illuminati -- and have led people into worshipping them for eons. The crown on Kings of many different cultures are designed to make the head of the person wearing it appear much larger. Just as cultures shape the heads of infants to emulate a larger head. The large head and straight beard of egyptian pharaohs is an imitation of the head and horn that grows on the Annunaki. Serpent worshipping/praising is evil. 'They' are the fallen ones, 'they' are here to confuse and lock us in a dimension of limited perception. Praising 'them' has gotten us to this point. H.I.M is the ONE to destroy such notions of FOOLISH serpent/dragon/reptilian worshipping. By ALL true accounts, the serpent is a deceiver, wise and cunning enough to trick humanity. BURN this serpent praising.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/24/2015 4:22:34 PM

but what are those hints in hollywood movies (fear and loathing in las vegas...the scene with the reptiles in the bar) all about and why do see people who use hard drugs often snakes and reptiles? did they reach another level of perception and are they able to expose certain things?

and IF the bible was created to mislead us, and praising serpents seems to be older than the bible and i dont know where these biblical stories of "evil" serpents came from all of a sudden if many other cultures descripe them as wise, why seem this bible stories like distorted african legends?

somehow i dont trust the man made bible. and somehow i think the whole bunch of western leaders sold their soul to satan so there must be jah or whatever the name of our god might be.

to me those hints and theories are real. so what are those ones all about? which psychopaths create something like this only to "play" with people?

is it really about annunaki and their influence regarding mankind?

is it only lucifer?

or is it some psychopathic pagan game?

burn babylon. respect africa.

jah rastafari!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2015 5:06:17 PM

There is no satan. There is no literal truth to the bible myths. Or any cultural myth. They are the apperceptions of man. Fictional stories with meanings to make sense of that which is otherwise difficult to explain.

To deal with satan is to deal with Bible God. For ones and ones who move far from that we don't wish to deal with such concepts in our livity

The serpent. In ancient culture. Away from bible story away from devil and God philosphy.

That's the reasoning

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/24/2015 5:41:33 PM

but which powers do the high lodges use and what are all these esoteric symbols (lets just take the statue of liberty with her "light") all about?

do they just deal with some kind of evil magic and a clean spirit, "white magic" and the african imagination of god is the answer? i dont know.

in the end its all about god. some say there is no biblical satan. some believe in the bible without exception. maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. but i dont want to criticize the traditions of africa. who am i and where would this leading us to? but we have to watch the west. their system aint right. the believes of secret societies. their politics. their main stream media and events. their food. on every level they deal with wickedness. and so i say even though we have to be conncsious about the past we should focus on that. argueing about race is a waste of time. africa for africans. white rastas or "alleys" will help to spread that message. have to take the power from the rich and come together. blacks for blacks. also whites. and in the end the 99 % of people could ban the elite forever.

what makes me wonder is why the bible has warned us from a whore that leads everybody into temptation and the babylon system is nothing else than this. but there is a good god and we are powerful spiritual creatures. thats where our strenght can come from. you can have a snake in your house and honor your ancestors. whats important to me is the big serpent. the western culture and main stream media. so maybe ga is right. cant trust rome.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2015 7:11:25 PM

So then by GARVEYS AFRICA description, Haile Selassie is the biggest deceiver; teaching the world to accept the Bible. H.I.M must have wanted to keep us locked in confusion with this action.. NO truth in Bible, ONLY deception..... BURN THAT!!

Do not scoff at this quote, read it seriously! This is a TEACHING of HIS MAJESTY -- We don't want Devil phiLOSEophy -- H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

I do agree that people use symbols to describe things that are hard to conjure. i.e flying flame breathing reptilian beings present in EVERY culture. Some phenomenon occurs where people devote their time and energy to sky serpents by building pyramids and temples to honor 'them'... Which I find interesting because the civilizations who did this to an extreme level have all been destroyed and gone to ruins.. Leaving the present population scratching our heads like 'what was this extreme infatuation with this very particular serpent description?'

These beings are what we and the Bible call satan. Tricking and manipulating humanity since the beginning. Leading us down the most destructive paths trying to keep us enslaved to petty perceptual ideals of materialism and status.. “If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite" -- William Blake

Hollywood and babylon media is using more and more these symbols to either desensitize us and glorify these beings or that 'they' are getting ready to reveal 'themselves'. Biblical demonology is UFOlogy. The Annunaki are real and evil. Worshipping the serpent perpetuates this designed disaster.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/24/2015 7:30:21 PM

yes. these are the historical facts. and there is nobody who can say that those hollywood symbols arent there. ive spoken with friends of mine who are teachers about it. and they say they just dont know but they want to stick to reality because they dont know what to think about it. ive spoken to handymen and they say its amazing but they dont know what to do against it. young, old. what can they do? so its just there. its up to us to put the different parts together. but in the end its just clear that there is god vs. injustice and good vs. evil.

have to be conscious.

but to me things like seeing single snakes as returned ancestors have nothing to do with the west.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/24/2015 9:20:57 PM

So the bible god NOT wanting man to be enlightened and remain in ignorance jus a workin and a dressin the garden isnt evil?

Whats the difference tween annuaki creating man to work for them and god creating man to work in the garden or (cane field slavery) then doin a cloning manipulation to make companion for his worker to also work

Whats the great message of the bible what HIM talk bout?

Symbols are symbols people use them in different ways for different meanings
Take the swastika, first thought it for most is prolly nazi Germany Hitler but its an old sankrit word and symbol, it was seen in West Africa by Europeans as a symbol of power, wealth, integrity about 100 years before the rise of Hitler so just cause a people use supm for harm doesnt means it was intended so

The African "imagination" of god is the answer?
So African thought of God is imagination but the Greco/Roman thought of god that yinna have is reality?
Anyway tho YES the African IMAGINATION of God IS the answer, FOR THE AFRICAN!

HOTEP

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2015 10:52:47 PM

Whoever said that knowing only good is ignorance? Isnt that what we ALL strive for? To know and perpetuate goodness only so that we may enter again ZION? -- For no sin shall enter the Fathers Kingdom. Once we followed the deceitful serpent; we gained knowledge of evil, allowing it to flow through our consciousness and surface through the action of sin. -- Disobeying the Father.

The great message of the Bible, I believe, can be summed up in the following verse.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will hear my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Differences yet unity. Love and respect for the Father and of creation.

Yes, symbols are symbols and how we use them is more important than the image itself. With that, worshipping and sacrificing to serpent symbolism shows the perversion of the beings claiming to be gods. 'They' are the fallen. Following them promises death and destruction.

As far as Naga and Nagast meaning serpent King, it could be interpreted as this King is true, being HIGHER than the false serpent and therefor the King of. Lord of Lords and King of Kings, THE Most High, Ruler of ALL. True, rising, never falling.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I