Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6102&start_row=61

Zulu description of African and Human history -- Annunaki/Chitauri

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/25/2015 6:43:48 PM

masons, pagans. what do we know about it? all i know is selassie i is the most important factor of rasta. some might say that HIM as a person is not that relevant. but all i know is that he fought for the freedom of africa and we have to fight babylon.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/26/2015 12:36:19 AM

Credo Mutwa also said in an interview something of this sort "whatever IMAGINARY God there is"

A mason told I everthing they use come out of the bible!

Which African creator u believe in as God?

Certain East African people creator God has the same name as a cheif Annuaki in the very area where the Annu trodded

Its funny how "the god of the hebrews" so many people take this god as their own (a tribal diety for the hebrews) adn defend it zealously yet all other tribal dieties are called pagan

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/26/2015 6:46:51 PM

You did not put that Credo quote into context.... In the video that I posted to start this thread, Credo clearly explains that the REAL god waged war against the Annunaki. Condemning them -- the fallen ones -- and also took away their ability to eat. Sewing their mouths shut so that they are forced to feed of off energy. This is why 'they' keep Humanity in a constant state of confusion and fear, feeding off of this negative energy.

Even IF the Annunaki came to genetically engineer/manipulate and posed as gods to trick Humanity, there is still the ONE Creator of All.
The serpent -- not a garden snake but a race of hyper intelligent reptilian beings -- are FALSE and deceptive 'gods'. Every civilization that follows them have perished into ruins. Even the USA is doing this now. Purposely putting the serpent in charge.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/26/2015 6:59:37 PM

Well Israel is supposed god's chosen and they perished almost without a trace nothing to validate its exinstance it aint every nation that follow them its EVERY Nation that has every rose up will go down when another rise up

And that is what Mutwa said and Mutwa isnt the only African elder to have world origin stories that are known and one thing to consider is the man promoting Credo Mutwa

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/26/2015 7:10:12 PM

HEBREWS have never had a civilisation to be ruined!

Invasion from none AFRICANS is what brought the end to Kemet, I refuse to believe otherwise! Whether we call these foreigners serpent is another thing!

Peace

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/26/2015 7:17:12 PM

Fatrue

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/26/2015 7:25:54 PM

Luke 21:24
They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles UNTIL the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled.

The white man is the serpents servant in this 'time of the Gentiles' -- white supremacy -- Following the serpent has caused this world situation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 12:56:38 PM

I wouldn't say Gentiles are the problem, myself included. The majority of white and arab supremacy today are believers in some form of judeochristianity, and therefore none-Gentile. I not sure if we can or should really try and equate and relate the supremacists of today to Bible stories as for the past 500 years we have been subjected to a form of supremacy the world had never seen before. As HIM said, (paraphrasing) today's level of propaganda and deception is unmatched in history. LUKE had not seen what Hemphill and Garveys Africa are awakened to......

Also..... you may not of meant this but to ME.....to say that white supremacy = gentiles = not of Jacob, would be to suggest there has not been or is no white supremacy under the banner of hebrew/jew/christian; and that people who are NOT into the Bible are in some way supremacist. None at all

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2015 1:05:51 PM

Gentile / None Gentile reasoning is essentially tribal war; and a form of supremacy in itself (My clan > Your clan)

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 3:31:07 PM

Josephs brothers sold him into slavery to the land of Egypt. The brothers then came to Egypt in search of food. Joseph being disguised as an Egyptian tested his brothers to see if they were the same callused people that had sold him into bondage. How could Joseph had been disguised as an Egyptian if he was not Black? Hebrew is Black people, Gentile is White/non-Black people... Time of the Gentile is today's White supremacy.. But ultimately I agree, reasoning upon and asserting this difference is a form of tribal warfare. ONE Human family.. But I find it difficult to deny that the 'White Man' is not following the serpent of control and destruction or playing the role of devil's advocate.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I