Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6077&start_row=31

'Black' and 'White'

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2015 4:35:54 AM

I done on this

First two pages I had a counter post for every speech mentioned

You try to cuss RASTA for not having the same faith as HIM yet you are not EOC. Bob Marley joined them that's his business. Right now they do not let you enter their church and declare HIM as the almighty.

So as long as you glory in the bible it doesn't matter if you have a different interpretation to HIM according to you? Well I glory in it too, differently. I glory comes from the Fire whe burn it up.

Which part of the bible shows black liberation? The curse of Ham? The hatred of Hamites? The curse of our Hola ancient Nile Valley civilisation? The lies about slavery? The foolishness about respecting and loving your master? The plagiarism from Africa itself? And so on..... Fire fe dat. HIM said he glories in the word which is unchanged from iration. Well there is not one word/message in the bible alone there are many - some of which are rightful, some of which are wrong and harmful, some of which have been corrupted. We deal with hola ancient Nile valley african and other pre Bible cultures. If the word was always there according to HIM and the bible is corrupted / second hand source I would rather go to the PRIMARY and the origin. Something which in the 1960s in Africa when those speeches were made we may not have been able to do.

Once more, the LOJ and your team do not interpret and glory in the Bible the same way as HIM by declaring him divine. So what are you even saying. You need to drop Rastafari and just join the EOC (or try and ask them)

Stop trolling and repeating yourself

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2015 4:39:12 AM

We look to HIM as his rightful position as the Leader of the black liberation and position of black unconquered uninfiltrated Supremacy. this has nothing to do with religion or belief.

You look to him because of what you heard in a song or read in a book.

Big difference

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2015 4:51:21 AM

Hemphill say "HIM epitomises black liberation"

And you fight black and white. So if he epitomises it then why don't you?
You would have to tell almost all the early forefathers of Rastafari.... PIBY and Royal parchment scrolls in hand - that they were wrong.

Furthermore, YES he epitomises it and that's a major part of why we declare HAILE SELASSIE. And guess what? He epitomises it NOT BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN ORTHODOX. We don't believe that one minute.

So why does he epitomises black liberation?? What is it about him? When you find out - - That is what we look to. Not personal religious belief.

People claim HIM and don't even know why.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/7/2015 4:52:33 AM

Yes I brother. Say Black solidarity without apology. Burn bible

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2015 5:03:46 AM

I trolling now / fire from all angle

Same speech Hemphill posted three times

HIM: (same speech) "We have always been religious, ever since childhood, ever since the day our father, Ras
Makonnen, taught us the commandment of Our Lord the Creator.
But we don't consider our religion alone valid and have granted the people the freedom to observe any religion they please."

Is the argument done now?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/7/2015 5:24:26 AM

BLACK HEART

Hemphill and others keep mentioning the teachings of HIM to we. Ignore that my brethren. Rastafari originates from people who never read one WORD of a Haile selassie speech. Many of them couldn't read at all. It came from man and man living ITAL rejecting white rule and authority and declaring their Ethiopian black supremacy as told by Howell Pettersburg and Garvey. It is not the words of HIM nor the Bible whe make we trod.

All we had to begin was a Picture of HIM and a livity now made famous. We never knew he was a CHRISTIAN king. It made no difference. And would have made no difference if it had been otherwise

Now intetnet come around and man will pick and choose parts of HIM speeches like a journalist to try and derail the OG plan and livity of we Rasta. The Elders call this infiltration....

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/7/2015 8:15:06 AM

seen.

we can not prove to each other anything about the legitimacy or authenticity of the bible. you can have a twelve tribes rasta and a boboman and they could argue every day about his majesty. was the biblical salvation made complete by his arrival, are jesus and selassi i the same person or is selassi i the living god? it's important to allow those questions and i think it's fundamental to try to figure out what seems right but sometimes things come to an end and you have to focus on the work that is to do, to agree to disagree and to focus on our similarities. if any human being wants to fight or curse another one just because he has different thoughts than this to me, is where babylon begins. where confusion, frustration, distraction, segregation, violence and at least chaos, unholyness and depression starts.

if there are rastas who claim that a white man with a black heart is better than a black man with a white heart than in my view right now, it's better to say "burn the bible" but staying on the right path of life and being spiritual than to read it and get it wrong. personally, i think that the bible is full of wisdom but i know that it suffers from false translations, wrong interpretations and influence of the (catholic) church. following african history as a black man seems right to me. there are so many things about africa and african culture that really aren't exactly like it's presented through main stream media and the bible can be used to hide knowledge and manipulate people so they can't see what's going on but it must be obvious that not everything about african history is right. personally, i think that certain parts of the bible are still used to deliver an image of a typical 5 or 6 day week (like garveysafrica said) and to devide us from nature to believe in a god with a long white beard who sits on a cloud. but i think that the part about ignoring astrologers and certain rites are true. i'm not saying that certain things described as paganism are evil or satanic and i think that there is some great knowledge but i don't think we should leave the righteous path, love and jah. insted of folliwing wicked babylonian psychologies.

i know that some egyptian gods are very similar to the babylonian gods. ishtar/ venus/ aphrodite - adonis/ hercules - zeus/ saturn/ molek. they are part of different cultures but it's all about the same. at least i got to focus on what i have left in this life. that would be my senses and my heart. i know that moslems believe that you have to believe in their prophet many years to be accepted as a true man of faith but i try to follow things with a clean heart and to see the human being, not the things he believes in. and as we are all part of this forum, i think we are all fighting for the same things and have to come together for it. some rasta read the bible, others won't. you may have different fuel in your tank but as long as you are willing to drive, everythings fine to me. everything serves it's right. we just shouldn't make the mistake and fight over faith.

bob marley was a special case maybe. some said that bunny was an obeah man ("pagan") and bob used some voodoo for his lyrics too (natural mystic) but in the end he had this ethopian priest to baptise him. i really don't want to say antything wrong but i think i can identify with that. he doesn't say he's a pagan through and through or presented rasta without giving it a personal note. he didn't label the different directions of faith and the was all about equality. if peter said some obeah man has turned him into a tiger or lion once, it's his thing. don't know what to think about these powers. but i think in the end, it's all about our way of life. do right or do wrong. nobody is perfect. we have to find our balance and freedom and fight for it. and most of the time, it's not physical.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/7/2015 8:34:05 AM

Here is this 'derail' thing again. To say that the only reason H.I.M uphold the eternal Word is because of the information of the time is laughable. JAH knows ALL. Truth from illusion. H.I.M make it VERY clear [Black and White] that the Bible and its great message needs to be accepted with clear conscious. Proper knowledge in the Holy Bible reveals H.I.M and the spirit of on a metaphysical level far surpassing any other document. Biblical knowledge supplemented with newly revealed physical evidence. Further advancing knowledge of the Great Message. This is in no way to 'derail'. Simply adding to the Revelation of Yaheshua in H.I.M. To reject this message is to reject the message of the Black Messiah. People are greatly offended that I [especially being white] would even DARE to support the Words of H.I.M.

Here are the Words of a Black African Ras Tafari following the teachings of H.I.M.: Give thanks and Praise to Ja Rastafari in and through our Lord and Savior Yesus Krystos. Refrence to scripture and the Ruach Ha Kodesh moves I and I to open the Basic,Instruction,Before, Leaving, Egypt.(BIBLE). Exodus 32 and 9 I have seen this people, and behold, it is a stiff-necked people. Exodus 33 and 3 unto a land flowing with milk and honey; for I will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people; lest I consume thee in the way. Exodus 34 and 9 And he said: 'If now I have found grace in Thy sight, O Lord, let the Lord, I pray Thee, go in the midst of us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for Thine inheritance. Acts 7 and 51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Spirit: as your fathers did, so do ye. To read a little further into these ones and ones you where trying to reason with " you can't reason with and unreasonable person" the metaphysical bible states stiff-necked: Self-sufficent, obstinate; descriptive of one who has attained a degree of spiritual dominion but is not obedient to the Spirit of truth. You must see whom your trying to reason with and the time our Father JA and his choosen Prophet whom he speaks wouth to ear with dealt with these people it's a task but keep in mind what Our Savior Yahushua Hamashiach spoke to the disciples Matthew 10 and 14 Whichever does not receive you or listen to you, you shall go out from that house and remove your feet from the mire (Jeremiah 38:22. Psalm 69:15) and Luke 9 and 5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. Give thanks and Praise to HIM Christ in his Kingly Charachter Wendim Shalom and blessings to the I and the I mishpakha.......

Bless
One Love

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/7/2015 9:00:33 AM

alright. the old testament says that heathens who live with jahs chosen people will be stoned. i don't think that it means that we should murder any guys who doesn't believe what we believe. everything had his time and there are also metaphors. i think to jesus, even sinners can do good. what does it says to us? you're good if you follow god. god is love to me. he's on the righteous path. if you have different believes, what shall i do about it? i think we can talk about what seems right to us but i can force nobody to read the bible and i think that wouldn't help anybody.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/7/2015 9:51:02 AM

I am not forcing anyone to read the Bible. Just simply pointing out a dichotomy of praising H.I.M yet refusing His teachings. These people do not have proper knowledge concerning the divinity of Haile Selassie. Resulting in them being 'STIFF-NECKED'. These very same people actively work to turn anyone who is not Black away from H.I.M.. This is NOT what H.I.M. teach. The Word of JAH is Higher than the broken hearts and minds of man.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 94

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I