Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=31

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/3/2014 1:51:23 AM

" millions of years would never translate to thousands if years"

So true Ark I

There is a big difference between thousands and millions

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/3/2014 2:07:21 AM

I and I take no sciencefor a belief. I and I believe in no science. I and I believe no scientist seen. Scientist want to tell I and I to buy their drugs (medicine) seen. Science is about money. I and I say smoke de ganjah. No scientist can say your wrong, no doctor can say I and I is hurting I and I body if I and I smoke de ganjah. Science is a lie. Science is a lie dat "Satan" uses to kill the people, lieing to them, saying that the people us humans evolved from stone cave men and now we haffi use the medicine (drugs) they wants to sell us, and whiles they the doctors and chemists and pharmasists and scientists get rich and gets the money, we as the people recieve the pain and side effects of those prescribed medications which are in fact DRUGS, and Drugs kill no matter if they legal or illegal or prescribed by a doctor or not. Drugs are Drugs and they kill. The Scientists agree along with the evolutionists and together they scheme their wickedness.

I and I believe no scientist because when I and I believes a scientist or doctor to be correct then I and I agrees to take that doctors drugs in an agreement to the knowledge of science. I say to Hell with science. Burn Science. And Smoke de GanJah Jah blessed herb for the healing of the nations. To Hell wiuth evolution. Herb Medicine is the Best and is the most Advanced. Burn Science with 'em drug medicine that they say is more advanced because it evolved and so does babylon talk one in to buying their drugs. They actually prescribe the drugs to you with their own say. You the one that haffi decide if yah going to take the medicine prescribed by the science or not. I and I say de knowledge of God is to smoke de GanJah. Science is Wrong. Jah is Right.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/3/2014 2:40:49 AM

The records that the world has to offer shows different to what scientists and evolutionists are claiming. Only in the colonial period of the world did men first start to make the claims that humans evolved from something dumber and less intelegent. These colonialists then went on to say that africans are the dumb ones and white people is more evolved. They did this so the royal rulers could believe them and give them right to capture these "less evolved species" and use them as a slave species. These white men thought Africans were less intelegent to them, and they thought Africans were animals while white people are humans.

What they really did was change the history books so to make people believe in science and prove everything physical. They lead you away from Spritual. Jah is Spritual. They take I and I away from Jah. Before the books were changed people knew alot more facts of history than what is known today. They knew that the Grecians and the AEthiopians are the same: humans; and that the Ancient Greek Gods were in fact African Ethopian Gods. Even the "God" of the Bible is an Ethiopian God. So what I and I concludes is that what these colonialists were doing was doing the work of "Satan" and they was trying to steal Africa. The Elect of God prevailed over them, so how can I and I take science to be true? Just because these scientists do evil things to get what they want, make i think they up to something evil ? [ EVILution ] . Thats it, they EVILutionists. I and I is Ras Tafaris and created in His Imperial Majesty image King ALPHA and Queen Omega. Smoke de GanJah and Burn EVILution and give Ises unto JAH.

Ises Chant
Fyah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/3/2014 3:08:16 AM

In the records of Ethiopia Emperor Haile Selassie I has the dates of the world to be not more than ten thousand years old. The Emperor has records that shows when the First Sovereign of Ethiopia first ruled, King Ori or Aram ruled in the year 970 of the world, and this Sovereign reigned for 60 years ; and ended his reign in the year 4470 Before Christ ; that is the year 1030 of the World.

Clear Ancient Evedence that the world is not more than ten thousand years old!

Name of Soveriegn Length of Reign Year of the World Before Christ

Ori or Aram 60 970-1030 4470

LIST OF ETHIOPIAN KINGS
by
H.I.H. Tafari Makonnen, G.C.B.. G.C.M.G., L.L.D.
June 19, 1922

Published in:
In The Country of The Blue Nile
by C.F. Rey, F.R.G.S.,
Commander of the Order of the Star of Ethiopia
Negro University Press, New York

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/3/2014 4:04:53 AM

Give thanks for the reasoning Melchizedek;Iman also no like science and see it as foolishness.The knowledge of JAH is given unto InI,so why should we lean on our own overstanding,try to play God and find out everything for ourselves,seen?Yes I,InI BUN dem science and religious lies and propaganda.Remember,the wisdom of JAH is foolishness with the world,and the wisdom of the world is foolishness with JAH. Ises I;HaleluJAH;RastafarI;Menen I;

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/3/2014 1:44:39 PM

Science is based on the concept of observation and trial and error. How ones as rasta who are meant to be about truth come to bun science is beyond me. Anyone own a car? Science . Electric in the home? Science. Ever bought a music cd? A science. In fact what isn't science? The ancient pyramids in Kemet? HI science...... Was Selassie himself not for the bringing of 'old' Ethiopia into the modern world..... A science! Or do we bun this too? Bun Imhotep and his science?

I think the definitions need to be addressed here.

EDIT: the fact you are using the internet..... To burn science...... No one sees the hypocrisy?

I wouldn't mind but there really are some Ras out there in the bush who don't deal with electric or metal or any of dem modern Babylonian technologies. Them don't even have glass in their house. Strictly ital. But don't sit on a computer and tell I say a you bun science....

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/3/2014 2:44:27 PM

Well said Garvey's Africa.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/3/2014 3:59:55 PM

Garveys Africa;

it is not really InI choise to use these thing or not,simply becoz of how the world set up you see...

that I am obliged to use these thing i I daily life,does not mean I like them and their source.

all these things that you have mentio,nuff rastas call Babylon or Babylon inventions.

but if the world would be different with or without these things at all is different argument.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/3/2014 3:59:55 PM

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/3/2014 4:31:32 PM

So burning western technology is sumthing new to you? Interesting...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I