Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=1

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/12/2014 6:21:54 AM

Evolution can not be proven. If evolution is real then that mean we evolved from the big bang theory and from the hydrogen evolved the other atoms and then the earth and then other stars. No body has seen a world or earth form and no one has seen stars form. Evolution is made up lies.

The Bible says Jah made us in his image. The Bible is true and I and I know that.

But I and I can't know evolution because it don't make sence and its not real.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/12/2014 7:43:17 AM

How old is the earth?

What does billions of years mean?

How can you find the date on something? Like does the dinosour bones have the date on them or do people just make up that dates.

Jah made the world and Jah haveth the dates and it is written in Jah Word that the Heavens and the Earth were thus made in six days.

The evolutionists goes against Jah Word and says billions of years. Is this what they have written in their laws. How old are their laws? Where do their laws come from?

I know the Bible, and the Bible teaches I and I that we are made humans and in Gods image and we are still in Jah image today.

The evolutionists say the earth is billions of years old. And humans were here millions of years ago.

If humans were here for millions of years that would mean the earth would be more populated and filled with peoples. The population today proves the Earth is NOT millions of years old.

Some people strongly don't want I and I to know the bible, so they go against what is written in it.

I like science but today it does not look like we are learning science but evolution.

Moses truly was a Scientist and I and I learn the sciences of God. Today people just goes against the Bible and promotes lies with the evolution theory.

Jah made the world and he owns it and he knows how old the world is. Jah told I man Moses what he knows and Moses wrote it down in the books of the Bible.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/12/2014 1:47:27 PM

While its in the nature of 'theories' that we can expect at least a level of correction or update on the current consensus. I still agree with much of the theory of evolution, and much of the Big Bang, and much of the expanding multiverse theories. I find these theories are in direct correlation with what the ancient Egyptians and ancient Mayans were practicing and had already known.

One of the most important points spiritually about the multiverse and Big Bang is the knowledge of the primordial elements or nucleides.

- in other words if you break matter down to its purest form, the nucleide; we find they have been present from the first moment of creation (or from Genesis if you must) and make up the constituents of ALL things. The earth, life, your human body, the sun.... Everything is made from the same original elements. So when you talk about 'us' being made in the image of Jah.....

There's something powerful there....... Food for thought at the least.

And I recommend any Ras who isn't 'against' science and know-ledge to read more about these nucleides, multiverse theories and multi string theory. Science and spirituality are great when you innerstand the two are the same.

Àse!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/12/2014 2:08:16 PM

Knowledge is power, and the right knowledge can elevate one to a God.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/13/2014 1:27:35 AM

Truthful. Evolution is real. It is another tool dat de creator use to create new forms of organisms. Blessed love.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/13/2014 3:33:16 AM

Is your god a monkey?

Are you made in the image of a monkey?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/13/2014 4:18:40 AM

This whole thing was a fraud. A man made up the theory from one tooth. Then they made him a wife and say we evolved. What about neandathals? Its a mans theory named after his surname. What about lucy?

Lucy was a monkey. The man found little of the bones and the most so far. They never have the whole head or skull. They even found other bones far from where lucy was and calls it lucy's bones. Then they put human characteristics on the chimpanzee's image, like human feet and human hands. But they did not find one human hand.

Evolution is a Religion. Homo eructus was made from a few scraps of bones. Dubios took an ape's skull and three human teeth plus a thigh bone found a year later fifty feet away from a human and said to the world he found the missing link.

"In 1953, Piltdown Man was exposed as a forgery, mainly through the work of Dr Kenneth Oakley. He showed that the skull was from a modern human and that the jawbone and teeth were from an orangutan. The teeth had been filed down to make them look human. The bones and teeth had been chemically treated (and sometimes even painted) to give them the appearance of being ancient. In addition, it was also shown that none of the finds associated with Piltdown Man had been originally buried in the gravel that had been deposited at Piltdown. The Piltdown Man fraud was a great embarrassment to the UK scientific community and questions about it were even asked in the House of Parliament.At the time that the discovery of Piltdown Man was announced, it was believed that the remains of the Neanderthals that had been found in Germany were ape-men and it was believed that the cave paintings that had been found in France had been painted by ape-men. The British evolutionists, however, had other ideas. They believed that apes had evolved into humans in the UK—preferably in England. Piltdown Man was ‘proof’ that the first ape-man lived in the garden of England! The desire to find the earliest Englishman had blinded the scientists of the day, so they uncritically accepted Piltdown Man as being genuine. No scientist is a seeker after truth in some sort of idealized neutral fashion—in this case, they interpreted their finds within their (evolutionary) world view, fashioned by parochial prejudice"

http://evolutionisntscience.wordpress.com/evolution-frauds/

Evolution is a belief. I and I is made in Jah image and likeness. Jah is the Creator.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/13/2014 4:21:42 AM

Why u ask dat. I respond to yo post about evolution u now talk about monkeys. why? All iration including monkeys is de image of de creator.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/13/2014 4:31:14 AM

Jah came in his perfect image and likeness Jah Ras Tafari and showed I and I that we are all equil and that we are humans just as the Emperor and his Empress was human. The Human is the perfect image of God the Creator Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari King ALPHA and Queen OMEGA and we are made in HIM Image

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/13/2014 5:07:28 AM

De human is de perfect image of de creator n so is other creatures like animals n plants are de perfect image of de creator.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I