Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=61

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 2:11:59 AM

Greetings in the name of the Most High

JAH Ras Tafari

Blessed I and I

Yo Garvey, I and I responnd to yah link__

Mitochondria Originally Parasitic Bacteria, Claim Scientists

Posted by James Fenner on October 20, 2014 in Science | 3856 Views | 1 Response

Scientists have recently suggested that the powerhouse organelles of mammalian and plant cells – the mitochondria – may have once been parasitic bacteria. The study, entitled Phylogenomic Reconstruction Indicates Mitochondrial Ancestor Was an Energy Parasite, was published in the journal PLOS.
Some of the basic structural features of a mitochondrion.
Researchers from the University of Virginia used special DNA-sequencing techniques to explore the genomes of 18 different bacteria that are thought to represent the close relatives of mitochondria. The team’s approach differs from that used in other studies. As opposed to simply exploring the genetic structure of contemporary mitochondria (proto-mitochondria), the group decided to look at the pre-mitochondria – the last common ancestor of mitochondria and its sister clade (alphaproteobacteria).

Mitochondria ensure the cell is provided with power, through generation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Often dubbed the “energy currency of the cell,” ATP is used within cells to transport chemical energy and facilitate a host of metabolic reactions.

Mitochondria were in existence around two billion years ago, serving as one of the major evolutionary changes to the nucleus-harboring cell. However, the exact origins surrounding the mitochondrion remains shrouded in mystery, and has long perplexed modern biologists.

While previous theories suggested there was an immediate symbiosis between the bacteria, from which mitochondria derived, and the host cell, the new study suggests the relationship was not always a mutually beneficial one.

“… we believe the relationship likely was antagonistic – that the bacteria were parasitic and only later became beneficial to the host cell by switching the direction of the ATP transport.”

According to University of Virginia biologist Martin Wu, the sequences reveal that mitochondria likely derived from a parasitic type of bacteria that actually “stole energy,” extracting molecules of ATP using a special ATP/ADP translocase transporter.

In a recent statement, Wu concluded that the level of biodiversity seen throughout the ages would not have been possible without mitochondria.

The team also discovered a number of human genes that originated from mitochondria. According to Wu and colleagues, further investigation of these genes could lead to a better understanding of mitochondrial dysfunction, typically seen in a number of age-related pathologies.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 2:37:43 AM

First they the "scientists" suggests that the the mitochondria may have once been parasitic bacteria.

Then they think it represents close relations to mitochondria and special DNA-sequencing techniques they used to explore the genomes of 18 different bacteria that they think to represent the close relatives of mitochondria.

They decided to look at the pre-mitochondria – the last common ancestor of mitochondria and its sister clade (alphaproteobacteria).

What last common ancestor?????

Look at the last common ancestor of homo bul-shtt was a monkey, lol????

Lets hear the truth for once what these people really have to say:

"the exact origins surrounding the mitochondrion remains shrouded in mystery, and has long perplexed modern biologists."

Anyone can say so much billions of years this and that happened, because anyone can lie.

they say: “… we believe the relationship likely was antagonistic "

sure everyone has the right to believe what they want, even if it opposes the other theories.

But;;;

the truth remains one and the same, which was and is from the beginning, even now. Ras Tafari

JAH is the Creator of this Creation

Scientists can suggest what they want, they just guilty of refusing the truth, the Word of God, Jah Ras Tafari, Christ.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Seen, it only took a few days for Jah to make the Earth and the animals and plants and trees, thus in six days were the heavens and the earth made.

1John 1:1-3
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/20/2014 2:45:09 AM

HAHA , earth wasn't made In 6 earth days, maybe 6 solar days, how long does it take for the sun to revolve one time around the ce.ter of the milky way? Earth was not made in earth days, cue there was not earth days in the beginning, but there was the days if the universe.....how long is a day for the universe? What about Saturn?

Creation is still happening, work every week is 6 days , and on the 7th enjoy what's been created.

If its JAH works will be good and pleasent 7 th day, but if work wickedness one will not ever be able to rest or have a Sabbath...

Every man under his own fig tree and every woman under her ganja tree , every child of Jah will eat the fruits of their life

We are to be as the father JAH , creators and maintainers of the good works , stewards of the earth, representatives of Rastafari ,God Almighty Jah in man and woman and child.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 2:53:23 AM

LOL

Don't be fooled.

Six days means six days in reality.

We are not on crypton planet x the science of comics.

Wake Up,

This is reality.

The sun sets then it gets dark - the day just past

7 days in a week.

What next is the I going to say, a solar day is a million years? LOL

thats funny and is a cracker on its own.

Hey, did the crypton people from far far away tell you that???

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/20/2014 3:24:51 AM

Haha, seen I, well earth time then started at midnite, first night then day came upon.the surface, Sun.set, that's first day

We know all creatures bodies go to the earth , but the beginning of species is impossibly to trace what came first the birds of the air or their eggs, did all these creatures just manifest out of spirit?

That's a lot of creatures to be made on one day, dinosaurs on same day as sally mammoths, and same as bears and oh my goodness all the animals of Africa...modern species, no way. Eagles flew the sky with flying Dinosaurs.....
I have a brethren who has a theory that when Adam and eve were kicked out the garden of eden JAH destroyed the dinosaurs so Adam and even could survive at least outside pleasant paradise.

Evolution would say something like things grew out of the earth.......species evolve one to another

Scripture states man was formed of dust n dirt of earth like clay in potters hand and JAH gave breath and spirit to it....that I am

So him did with all and only HIM KNOW specifics , what we are to know JAH will reveal to who is ready for it and needs it.

Irie creation it is , praise our maker JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/20/2014 4:42:57 AM

Melchezzi,

I still rock with the theory of mitochondria / bacteria. Whether that was the EXACT origin or not doesn't debunk the whole theory.

I never overstand why people get so vex about the primate common ancestor thing when science long gone past dat and claims not just monkey but ALL life come from common progenitors. Whether microscopic or not

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 6:07:03 AM

Gen 1:20-31

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 6:28:30 AM

ALL Life comes from the beginning. In the Beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him and without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life and the life was the light of men. The light shineth in darkness but the darkness comprehended it not. This is the true light which shineth in every one that cometh into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Isaiah 45:9-12

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or your work say to you; You have no hands?

Woe unto him that says unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

Thus says the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my children, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Isaiah 45:18

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/20/2014 8:30:49 AM

In the field of human genetics, the name Mitochondrial Eve refers to the matrilineal most recent common ancestor ....

This whole Mitochondrial evolution theory is nonsense.

its says that white people have evolved from black people. So they want us to believe black people are more closely related to apes than white people are. Then they say the africans are animals and knew nothing. They make something up to make white people with blue eyes and red hair the most evolved "species" with about 15% ape genes, and black people to have about 98% ape genes. Its all a LIE, HOAX and a SCAM. This theory supports slavery and makes a mock of Jahs creation. What they don't tell you is the truth, that, All of us are created in the image of God. God made the heavens and the earth and all the creatures thereof in six days.

They also won't say that the earth had a flood and that the humans living today on earth are the descendants of one family which can be traced by name and record.

Children, we've been fooled, once again by the "white man".

We all are the children of God our Creator. We did not evolve, but were created in the image of God. Man and the woman multiplied, and so with them their wicked acts multiplied, so God decided to destroy his creation which he has created. God sent a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth. But with one righteous man called Noah did JAH establish his covenant. And thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

And they won't say or tell you that God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged.

And God spake unto Noah, saying, Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee. Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.

They won't say anything at all which relates to this, because they want us to believe we are evoleved from apes, and not descended from one and the same family. They want africans to not read the bible, in that they know they evolved from apes or bacteria, while the white man is a child of God, a master, having dominion over the animals, and so over the people that don't know their bible, that don't know that people are all the descendants of Noah and his three sons. And that we are set Free from Babylon Slavery by accepting the truth into our hearts and letting the light of God shine within us and to love your neighbours and treat them how you would treat yourself.

They won't tell us this because then we all would know that Jah is real and does exist. Instead they want you to believe you no smarter than an animal.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/20/2014 10:13:04 AM

"They want us to believe Africans are more closely related to apes than white people are." Fatrue dat what I get from human evolution theory.

Na, exactly weh man come fum idk, but I had a thought yesterday dat mans body evolved but not his consciousness!

Just as sciences theorize but cnt "prove" creation's origins neither can d bible it's just one of many ancient theories, and there are many on d African continent alone!

The bible it'self dosent agree in how creation manifested according to its details of it

How was creation created in Abyssinian thought BEFORE the coming of the bible?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I