Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=21

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 12:33:21 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/13/2014 9:09:13 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: Today 9:31:14 AM

Jah came in his perfect image and likeness Jah Ras Tafari and showed I and I that we are all equil and that we are humans just as the Emperor and his Empress was human. The Human is the perfect image of God the Creator Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari King ALPHA and Queen OMEGA and we are made in HIM Image

^^You sound like a flesh eater and blood drinker. Is the I Ital?

ALL things are from the same creative force, JAH. Whether a monkey, a man, or the Earth itself. You speak as if Humans are the only essence of Jah. Your going into superior and inferior arguments. None rasta territory....trod careful. My Catholic schoolteacher used to tell I as a youth that only Humans have a divine Soul..... Fire and Lightnin. I man defend all Natural Law. the same Natural Law which IS science. I hope the I can follow....

Duru, BlackHeart, JahbuckhEye..... PerfectioN. I injoy the I dem reasoning. Give thanks.

I and I have no time for pretence here in this thread, go to that threads please I

Blessed I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 12:36:47 AM

"To evolve is to develope gradually, and to evolve is to climb mount Zion, it brings growth and maturity in mi d body and soul."

The "evolution" I and I is reasoning of is the evolution theories that have been proven fake and a fraud and a hoax and that what is taught at the educations.

Jah Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2014 12:42:22 AM

No, I have no theories about the beginning of creation, I can see various possibilities(by reading or through I own thought), but consider it premature to put I "support" towards one of them, maybe I children or children's children in the future could, when people gain more Iverstanding. Are the theories you resonate towards really any better than the theories of the various religions of the past? The various scientific theories are based on some big assumptions that have no basis in fact. The theories are just a reflection of the very limited understanding people today have of the beginning of the universe.

The I is just replacing misunderstandings of the past with misunderstandings of the present.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 1:06:22 AM

Haile Selassie I is the only true God and his wife Empress Menen Queen of Queens is the only true God and Goddess of this World Light of the World King Alpha and Queen Omega The Lion of Judah the Lion God King and his Lioness Goddess Queen of Queens Mother of Creation. Emperor Haile Selassie I King of Kings and Lord of Lords is the Creator and the christian God, and Rasta is the onlys worthy of opening the Ible and to read the scroll the Word of God the Holy Bible. Who ever goes against the Bible, goes against JAH Word

Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/14/2014 2:50:10 AM

They all vibe with me, I wouldn't reject any of them. I can see the world and effort and high level of cognition and logic behind them. I don't discredit good work. None of these claim to be 100% accurate, that would be impossible in any time period. I can say they make much more logical sense than the story provided by the Bible, and unlike the Biblical account of Genesis, they highlight the connection within all things of nature, and don't describe anything unnatural. This is why I can work with them.

But nobody is claiming 'This is it'

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 3:04:05 AM

They try to make it sounds better than the Genesis story but they know themselves that they goes against the Bible to start off their new religion or belief

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 3:29:57 AM

"Regarding the dating of bones, it is known that the current dating method used are not completely accurate, but they are accurate enough to show that the bones are millions of years old, not thousands."

Ark I

I don't overstand what the I meaneth to say. If the I speaketh of carbon dating then I can over, because carbon dating is not an accurate scientific way to date things. Because nobody knows the carbon levels of the earth in those days. And to speak of something that one does not have an accurate knowledge of is assuming things to be how one thinks them to be.

Anyway, heres a link that also says carbon dating is not accurate

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/carbondating.html

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/14/2014 3:35:50 AM

When using carbon dating to date bones, one can easily decide how old the bones can be. Someone can easily make up any age of over thousands of years to even millions of years old and they can adjust the date of the bones with carbon dating bones to fit their assumptions of how old the bones are. This is not accurate science and is in fact a Lie, a fraud and a hoax.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/14/2014 2:17:41 PM

I see people look to Science like I look to the Bible.

I find that ironic.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2014 12:39:43 AM

MELCHEZIDEK,

There are also other methods people use to date bones and other objects. Even when the inaccuracies of carbon dating are considered, millions of years would never translate to thousands if years, it is not that inaccurate.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I