Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5508&start_row=41

Do you believe evolution

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/3/2014 5:13:50 PM

I think there's a lack of understanding brethren. I know i am the source of all of Babylon science. Science and the relationship between the indigenous people of the earth to use their power of observation. To record the observation and learn from it. To realise that that berry over yonder will kill you, but that bush over there can cure asthma. You realise almost all of mystery Babylon pharmaceuticals come from plant based ingredients. Pure Aspirin, found in the bark of the willow tree. Medicinal science. We rasta come to learn of the science of ganja. Peter tosh using no equipment other than the power of observation to tell the world the plant can cure asthma, glaucoma and cancer. To see 40 years later Mystery Babylon extract the specific anti - glaucoma and anti cancerous parts of the herb and put patent on it. Scientific gangsterism.

Don't let the fact Babylon uses science deter you from the fact righteous people have been using science, as the creators of science, for the benefit of the people, since the beginning. And the knowledge that it goes hand in hand with spirituality. The science of Kemet.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/3/2014 5:30:06 PM

Yea,maybe you're right.But still I see those things you mentioned,the berry and the glaucoma and astma things more as wisdom,medicine os shamanism and I don't see any connection with those things and science.When I hear the word science,I asosciation with it is those Babylonian scientists in white coats in labs working on foolishness and useless things wich life is too short to think about,seen?but maybe that's just I own misinterpretation...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/3/2014 5:45:54 PM

I know king. It's a historical thing. Rasta dialect from ancient times, but when the Ras used to 'Burn Science' in those time we have to really overstand what they mean. I think you were using the same kind of definition. '

So when the I a burn science I hear the I a 'Burn mystery Babylon devilish and corrupted use of the ancient sciences'

I can overs enno, but in this time with the knowledge we have access to, accurate is immaculate.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/3/2014 7:33:01 PM

Iman sight evolution(specifically Iman) as a way a sayin Ifrican is less evolved den da European an Asian an da European most evolved since dey was da last branch a da human tree an Ifrican da root so Eroupean higher den Ifrican. What but da socall missing link? What but da Sumerian theory Zachariah Sythcian or Credo Mutwa? Or dis new theory of separate evolutions, in Ifrica an in Asia?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/3/2014 7:44:05 PM

GA,Yes my lord;that's exactly what I mean when I say BUN science coz to I science relate to Babylon.And not only corupt use of ancient sciences,but also new invention dem a boast about.But true what you said about being accurate,coz sometimes we forget to look at a words meaning and only see it through what we heard about it and used to think about it.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/3/2014 8:09:29 PM

Babylieing science deal wit "SOCALL" facts what turn into " what scientist once believed" years later so yeh bun babylieing science cuz dey destroy for profit wit dey science. Iman read one time babylieing drug medicine da 4th leadin cauz a death in USA!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 1:43:20 AM

The Egyptians knew the Light is Man and that Light Lighteth up the World. The Bible shows them that don't recieve the light stays in darkness .Even the babylonians imagined the sun and the moon to have sex with each other. Physicists will prove other-wise and say the sun came a few billion years after the big bang along with all other stars and soon starts to cool off and form a system. Then the dust in the solar system becomes planets and the small rocks and things fall to the stronger gravity field and becomes the planets moon and so on... What is really happening is they lead us away from the true bible knowledge of creation, that the heavens and earth were made is six days and on the seventh day JAH rested from his work. Now the scientists again say it tooks some billion years for the earth to cool down and they theorize the earth was a place filled with moltan rock and magma. Then after the earth cooled life started emerging from soup. Then is takes another "catastrophic collision" of impact of a comet to hit the earth and wipe out the dinosours. The bible says a flood happened and JAH saved humankind with its animals of survival from the waters of the flood. The scientists knows this to be true, but assumes 65 million years ago the event happened. They assume humans came from apes that lived millions of years ago, where the Bible says JAH created us in his image and JAH is the GodHead Creator.

JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 1:43:56 PM

Which bible story of creation?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 1:44:11 PM

There's a few different ones

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/7/2014 4:08:41 PM

Two creations, two Jacob name changing!!! D I's ever yea a 4 diff sources of OT scripture? The YHWHist and Elohist forgot d other two think one is a P source not sure tho. It's where one creation story use YHWH the other use Elohim and so forth but all got lump together in one book when originally dey were from diff groups telling stories differently based on dey on belief system.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I