Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=143&start_row=61

wearing dread locks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/29/2013 2:03:34 AM

Do sinners wear a cross and still live dead in sin?

So once he wear your dread let no evil come into your head.

Be in the light of Rastafari. NATURAL LIVITY POWER FROM JAH ITAL IS VITAL

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/29/2013 2:49:38 AM

Not only Rastafari people wear dreadlocks.Man must know dat dreadlocks are InI roots and identity,they also symbolize naturality and Africanness,so if man come to overstand himself,him ah go let him locks grow whether Rastafari or not

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/29/2013 1:40:24 PM

Trudat mi God. I'v tried to exlain de same bfore dat dreadlocks is an anciet ting ina Afrika. So if man n man is black then man can wear locks even if him no rasta since locks is Afrikan ting. To I locks have noting to do with nazerite but I wear locks as manifestation of black pride n natural livity. One black love.

Messenger: Bea Sent: 4/30/2013 6:53:39 AM

Thank you very much :))

Messenger: Baddest Little Ras Sent: 5/3/2013 8:41:27 AM

MORE FIRE BLACK HEART AND ZION MOUNTAIN. JAH BLESS YOU.. GREAT WORDS... Ini wear locks bt its not all that wear locks that are Rasta.... Blessed love

represent zimbabwean youth with all humanity
baddest little
RasBud..

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/4/2013 12:42:14 AM

Big up Baddest Little Ras,which part of Zimbabwe does the I hail from?Iman from Zimbabwe too.BLESS UP UNNOSELF

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/15/2014 1:33:22 PM

"Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved 'feelers' or 'antennae' that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex."

www.sott.net/article/234783-The-Truth-About-Hair-and-Why-Indians-Would-Keep-Their-Hair-Long

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/16/2014 12:14:13 AM

I see locks as the way Jah created us, so I accept Jah Creation.

I also see that locks have a purpose, and that is why they grow the way they do. I and I can pick up vibrations with our Locks, they are like antenna.

I and I locks are used to enhance some of I and I senses. Locks are receptors to help I and I communicate with Jah, the elements and all of Creation. I and I can communicate spiritually without Locks, but with Locks I and I are more receptive to these senses. The cat's whiskers are there for a reason and if the whiskers are cut, certain senses would be weakened. I and I locks are also their for a reason, and when we cut them we disturb their use and purpose. The True Locks man knows of this. We not only know, but I and I experience it.

That is why the Nazarites, the holy Ones, were told to let their locks grow as Jah created them, so they can perform their works.

Many who grow their locks don't exercise these senses, so their locks are vanity to them. But locks have a purpose for RasTafarI people in these times.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 10/16/2014 1:40:35 PM

Yes I, Iman know that I and I locks support multiple senses if I and I follow the Ital vibrations decently.

These things are hard to explain in words but those who feel and live the Iritual Ites know what locks mean for I and I.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/18/2014 8:40:27 AM

Yes I Idrens. Blessed Word Sound n Power. Ital livity is realy vital. Mek I n I itinuealy n fo iver wear I n I crowns of life without fear, shame or apology. Let it be just like de way Almighy creator created it to be, let grow, no cutting, let it twist n lock if it twist n lock, no comping nor straightening, no chemical no dyin, just ital livity. Remember de one on de head goes together with all de others on de other parts of de body. So all haffe de way dem were ment to be. Just like wooly sheep

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I