Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5445&start_row=51

I Shall Never Deny YESUS CHRIST..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/22/2014 3:14:27 PM

Yes I would like the Idrens to link up wid InI rasta @ InI Facebook DerrickandBarbaraHammond. AlmightySon and the Idrens one love in the name ofJah Rastafari !!

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/22/2014 7:17:25 PM

<"- anybody who thinks The Lord God sent us into slavery really needs to draw a deep breath and take two steps away from the Bible. Your falling into the trap.">

How do you read Joel 3?

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
(Joe 3:1-3)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/23/2014 12:21:18 PM

^^Give thanks for the reading, that verse hadn't been specifically brought to my attention before. I'll add it to the arsenal..

What kind of a God punishes whole nations of people? It doesnt say I shall bring again the captivity of the wicked and unclean. It says Judah and Jerusalem. Are we to believe EVERYBODY in Judah and Jerusalem were wicked? If not what kind of a God punishes whole nations of people for the mistakes of some? These are not the ways of Selassie I JAH.

None at all.

These texts were simply a tool in that time period for a specific group of people to invade and enslave other groups of people based off the 'will of God'. This way you can convince the 'inncent' or joe-public, that what is happening is right. Seen the same thing happen with the Quran. Seen the same thing happen when any Christian Country in this day and age invades a none Christian country. Didn't Bush go into Iraq with the will of God? 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq' If he would have written that down a few thousand years ago that would have made the Book of Bush in the Bible. Wake up and sight the smoke.

a FIRE

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/23/2014 7:25:38 PM

InI don't see any punishing of any nations. InI believe Jerusalem and Judah were in reference to "Jah's people", in that passage. What was done in the past was all part of the plan, but it's not over yet. Jah's people are winners in the spirit world, and will be victorious in the end, when all is said and done.

He who laughs last, is he who wins. -Bob Marley

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2014 7:30:50 AM

why is God bringing again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem? Not individuals but the entirety of Judah and Jerusalem? What a wicked God. InI Jah is for freedom not captivity.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 1/24/2014 10:26:52 AM

Jah is for freedom in the spirit world, not to be owned by the devil, but by Jah, free from spiritual bondage of religions of man.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
(1Co 12:13)

As for the physical world, slavery is not a new thing, and now even includes many whites in total bondage, owned by the bankers, but thinking in their mind that they are 'free'. ha ha.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/27/2014 11:50:39 AM

InI God won't punish a nation of people, but I God would destroy a nation and save the righteous people in it, therfore you and I will witness the destruction together but our house will stand, when it's time to trod out of babylon you will overstand, InI God will search I out as the sand therefore I am my own environment and it's safe. If God destroy a nation that i'm in so be it, what is the nation really doing for InI but ah rip off..I await Yeshua kingdom and faith will carry I deh

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/27/2014 12:14:26 PM

The ible show man about wars and rumors of wars. I went to babylonial school where they teach I about a different history. My ible is my history book so if a man don't acknowledge the ible, show me what book you gather information from because information is knowledge,It tells what took place and what is to come. InI God won't destroy a nation of people, but wld destroy a nation and save the faithful, God will search us out as sand and many house shall stand, therefore InI environment is safe whether i'm in the fallin nation. When I must trod bacc to Africa InI must see destruction cause Jah army I fight fah, so I shall walk safe in the midst of destruction, the ible also say the ocean shall dry and we must trod bacc, not by boat, so InI must walk to see I glory..Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/27/2014 6:57:57 PM

Peoples conception of the God of the Bible is not in keeping with the text. You can't 'interpret' something in denial of the actual scripture. I interpret that to mean the opposite. I see how things a run. When the text say every child and none virgin woman is killed how are you interpreting only the unrighteous were killed? Which translation did that word suddenly arise in the body of the text to take on a whole different meaning? And what kind of God slaughters the children of the wicked. It says what it says take it or leave it. Please remember we are talking about a book collection here. Just because somebody sees one thing in a certain section which must be burned, don't make things up.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/28/2014 4:56:38 PM

The wages Of sin is death, the gift of Jah is a good and righteous life eternal forever.

Jah no need to destroy them but they destroy them selves , it's law of karma, they reap what they sow, when we live out of the way and laws Of love and life , good and right, then the nation's destroy them selves by going away from Jahs Ways

Like if the earth left it appointed orbit and course it would be destroyed. Does Jah do this, if a fish is told to live in water of holiness and goes to try to live on land it would suffocate its self, not Jah.

If penguin and birds and all animals didn't take their cousre of migration appointed by Jah it's not Jah who destroys them.

So wickedness brings death upon its self, the laws of nature and karma do as there supposed to , if a baby elephant leaves its mother, what's going happen? The wild beasts or nature would likely kill the young elephant, so it is when we leave our Fathers presence,if we do leave JAHpresence ,Jah would rejoice when we returned and we be saved. JAH would make a celebration, JAHS will is for all to return to his work, for all to return to their course, and for all to do the appointed work from him staying in the way and course of a blessed life with strength. Other wise destruction of the body and also thesoul will come sooner or later

If a tree of life leaves the full Son Light of Jah, and goes into a place of darkness(sin) where no light shines upon it and the ground is not fertile(fruit less), then it's not Jah who destroys us but ourselves.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I