Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5445&start_row=31

I Shall Never Deny YESUS CHRIST..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/19/2014 9:47:40 PM

So InI never say God(s)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/19/2014 9:50:24 PM

Egypt in 'turmoil' because of foreign war over bible and scripture getting in the way of African nationalism and progress. There are still a portion of indigenous Kushites in Egypt today with little power and no rule. It is not because of Jah. God maybe, but not Jah. Haile Selasssie, Jah, wanted African glory and the last time I checks Egypt was still a part of Africa.

And again, there was no slavery in Kemet. A man doing works for his God is slavery? You would have to prove to me there were an enslaved people in Kemet other than the invading Hyksos at or around the time of Moses.

Europe and America are the Egypt of the bible. Nothing more nothing less. Kemet is a sacred place inhabited by the original I-people of Ancient Ethiopia that we can't allow the bible to erroneously slander.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/19/2014 10:03:03 PM

I wasn't speaking on kemet i was speaking on history, InI don't know much about kemet..Everything is God works, Egypt in turmoil because they forget of God, i overstand it's a part of Africa but even a country who don't obey shall fall, thus babylon, if babylon had obey God law and acknowledge Haile I, stand forever. Each man (country) has their own mind, like the I was saying with Selassie cousin who betray him, Selassie couldn't change the bethren mind and probably didn't want to see him killed but it had to go down, not everything goes according to how one want it, God control all things

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/19/2014 10:03:26 PM

Edit:I overstand

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/19/2014 10:08:26 PM

Nah dread, InI speak since the times of the Kings of Israel, the kings who disobeyed, brethren from the time God created man, even before man when giants roamed, even them disobeyed, InI tryning to say if a man don't live by the laws of moses, or set up idols he shall go astray and fall in his own sin

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/19/2014 10:12:52 PM

But the reasoning on Moses started by saying these laws of Moses were not Moses laws in the first place my brother. Those laws were being lived by, upfully, long before Moses. Does the bible not say Moses was learned in all the ways of the Egyptians. You think this wouldn't have included their most sacred of teachings? The negative confessions? Moses laws from ' God 'are ideas copied from Kemetic laws of man, to be lived by in order to reach the highest state within himself. While siting the Emperor as the perfect manifestation of this concept.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/19/2014 10:15:15 PM

Dbl trouble

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/19/2014 10:27:05 PM

Yessi ovastand, give thanks for the I wisdom

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2014 1:11:58 AM

You guys speak in double toungs. First there is no Moses, and no Jesus. Then you guys bring forward the prove that their was such events and people, but you give them some different names.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2014 1:28:34 AM

Jesus Christ.

Jesus is real and he is The Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

God

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I