Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5445&start_row=1

I Shall Never Deny YESUS CHRIST..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/17/2014 10:16:27 AM

I hear Rasta talk bout burn ible and yesus christ....Shame on ye fools, Burn yesus christ??...YESUS CHRIST??!!?? The Original Rastafarian who was more spiritual than Selasie I...Brother ya'll selfish..wld u tell a little child don't read the ible, JUDGMENT fih come, MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN, Even rasta who think they rasta won't b chosen...EVEN WHITES WHO ISN"T RASTA WILL BE CHOSEN..Brother burning YC and the ible is only making ur spirituality low...People take heed i'm only eighteen, i've seen yesus christ in visions from nuff prayers, i already had a kundalini experience where i felt like an angel or something was pullin my head up to heaven in spiritual form. Selassie don't forgive sins, and a man CANNOT pray to himself it is a curse...SELASSIE ISN"T A HIGHER BEING, JAH PUT HIS SPIRIT INSIDE HIM...ANYONE WHO LOVE GOD HAS THAT SAME SPIRIT..I will never put my faith in man, A man who praise the ALMIGHTY is spiritually stronger than a man who praise Selassie...When Judgment come all who don't believe will see for themselves and b shame, ME?, THe ALMIGHTY won't blot out I name cause I hold the faith stronger than most these rasta man out yah, INI a virgin which is perfect in Jah eyes, InI don't eat meat, InI does read I BIBLE cause no man can change the word of the ALMIGHTY, so stop acting so damn foolish and selfish, makes me sad deep down to see man Burn the first RASTAFARIAN...who don't want to b like CHRIST, CHRIST is NUFF powers, CHRIST did MYSTIC, MYSTIC MAN..SELASSIE HAD TO DEPEND ON GOD..I hope this change alot of ya'll who on the wrong path, some will accept some won't

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/17/2014 11:07:06 AM

Humble yourself yuteman
Who are you calling fools?Do you know dat there are many many more elders here who have even trod Rastafari more than your 18yrs on earth?They have experienced better than you,just humble unnoself and ask why dem say certain things,not to dash everyone here.Dat shows no Raspect and no intention to learn.

You say Jesus was more spiritual than Haile I.You say you see Jesus in visions.Do you know him?Have you seen him?Who told you its him?And to diss Selassie I is an insult to I.
I know Selassie I,you dont know Jesus,I have seen Selassie I,you havent seen Jesus,I have heard the voice of Selassie I talking,you havent heard Jesus talk.
Selassie I saved Africa from the beast,Jesus never do so.
Now who is more spiritual than the other here,who is more real than the other?

I can see you are a Christian who just budged into a Rastafari forum.

Humble thyself yute
You got much to learn

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/17/2014 11:10:29 AM

By the way,who said you must deny Jesus?

Idren...this is a reasoning forum not a debate centre.
If Jesus is your god,thats good for you and dont try to impose on others.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/17/2014 4:05:09 PM

I'm not dissing Selassie I and i'm not a christian...But to believe that there is no yesus christ is a very ignorant thing i won't call name, I seen poor black families survive off the teachings of the ible.. now as i stated before Yesus Christ is the FIRST Rastafarian, and yes I man know Yesus Christ because i walk in his ways everyday, I man know Yesus Christ even before Selassie, Cause before i heard his name i was asking Yesus to forgive I for my sins..Even the ible tell you believe in Yesus Christ, Selassie said believe in Yesus Christ, so tell me you don't believe in Yesus Christ?? I seen Christ face so i man seen the father, and Christ face was vex brethren, he wasn't happy..idk why but i man was praying to the most high to show i the real truth, so to say he isn't real is lowering your spirituality,I know am a youth but i man done submit iself to GOD and ever since he has been showing me things that if i say i might get blocked from the site, lol, must love the unseen

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/17/2014 4:06:04 PM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/17/2014 4:17:04 PM

If thats yo belief then Raspect still...dats yo opinion.
As for I...There is no longer a man with that name Jesus that exist in I life,only the Lion of Judah,the one found worthy,Haile I Selassie I.
Jesus had no biological father,so please dont mistake him with the lion of Judah because the two are different.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/17/2014 4:50:06 PM

The two are very different, Yesus Christ is the son of God, Selassie I is of the Lion of Judah...Melchizedek had no parents but wasn't a GOD to his people...let me ask you something brethren, do you believe that Yesus Christ went to heaven to prepare a place for us? THe same babylon shitstem we living in killed Christ but man don't recognize christ.Even the same white man king Versiom ible say he a black man with natty dread

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/17/2014 5:41:18 PM

YC LOL

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/17/2014 5:45:03 PM

Live Farever

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/17/2014 9:46:08 PM

The reason I deleted your identical post with your original name Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com is because one thing that is absolutely not acceptable here is speaking against Haile Selassie I or saying He is not God. That is why I started deleting your posts the last time you were here. I will not give you another warning, if you write such things again, I will start deleting your posts again. People are free to think Haile Selassie I is not God and still reason here, as long as they don't make posts saying that Selassie I is not God. In this place Haile Selassie I is the Most High God and any talk against Selassie I is not acceptable.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I