Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5445&start_row=11

I Shall Never Deny YESUS CHRIST..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/17/2014 10:52:07 PM

Irie Ark I, cause I do use the forum for betterment

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/18/2014 6:24:58 AM

Do you know that Selassie I means the power of the trinity? Did you know that Jesus Christ was also the power of the trinity? Selassie I is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/18/2014 10:32:15 AM

I know much of Haile Selassie I, I'm named after him so i do look for his teachings which led me here, we both are born on the same day and share the same sign, i acknowledge him, but i look up to Christ also because the man died for InI sins

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 1:20:08 PM

Ok. Here we go again.

".... i've seen yesus christ in visions from nuff prayers, i already had a kundalini experience where i felt like an angel or something was pullin my head up to heaven in spiritual form. Selassie don't forgive sins, and a man CANNOT pray to himself it is a curse...SELASSIE ISN"T A HIGHER BEING"

EDIT: after I saw this i decided to STOP my reasoning and my post.

Theres no point engaging in reasoning with somebody who uses dreams as proof of existance and then denounces Haile Selassie as THE saviour. I have respect for the Ras them who see Jesus as their God, and raise HIM up to this level. We can then enter into reason. But to deal with Jesus OVER Haile Selassie..... none at all.

Haile Selassie is the almighty.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 1:31:24 PM

Zionmountain and Ark-I, I like the responses Rasta. Nuff said.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/18/2014 4:05:03 PM

I never said anything about any dreams, what i said was I seen visions from nuff prayers..so you saying Isiah visions is a lie, and Ezekiel, or perhaps even Revelations.. Selassie I is earth rightful ruler and is a God to many i respect that, but what happen to the people who doesn't see Christ as their God, what wld the man tell a little child if you heard the i say "Yesus Christ forgive I"?

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/18/2014 4:22:29 PM

Look into the forbidden books of the ible how Christ had to go hell to save Adam Abraham Solomon all these Rastafarians had to go hell because Jah was strict, these man seen visions of Christ coming to save them, samething InI seen

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 4:36:52 PM

So you have no tolerance for people of other religions who don't deal with Christ? Christ is the only way?

I am a Rasta who doesn't deal with Jesus Christ in any form. Haile selassie is the almighty. You said 'would you tell your children not to read the bible' - Yes.

I think the other points have been covered. Really zionmountains first reply to this thread was the bread and butter of it. I for one will not be looking into any forgotten books.

Haile I

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/18/2014 4:50:18 PM

Brethren Selassie I read the same book i talking about, Selassie I read nuff books to get a full overstanding of the unseen, Selassie I had nuff books in his palace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2014 5:18:38 PM

His majesty had many books yes. I am yet to hear him say that this one particular book in his vast collection was the ONLY way. We know it was his preferred way, in MY vision him tell I say there are better ways for I.

You come here and talk as though your way is the only way. And stories of jah sending Rastas to hell? Smh. And christ dying for your sins? Well I n I ancestors, many many many ancestors died in cold blood for I to live; and it's them I a ites up in this time. Them are the Christ.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I