Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5445&start_row=41

I Shall Never Deny YESUS CHRIST..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2014 9:05:12 AM

ALMIGHTYSON
The I said,

The evidence is history, We both know
our ancestors sinned against Him and
was taken into slavery for praising
other gods such as Baal etc...Though
their might not b evidence in Egypt,
Egypt is falling as we speak and the
evidence is the ible

I man say,to hell with yo ideas,you hear me.,if you have nowhere to go then go to hell not this forum.

You are a real incarnate of the slavemaster with your indoctrinating I people.

To hell with your mute arguments

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 11:42:53 AM

Lol, Give thanks for letting the I know he going hell, tell Jah i say thanks for letting the I know that, cause InI done overcome hell, Egypt still fall whether InI go hell or not, Ancestors disobebyed whether i go hell or not, I know I history dread, if a man has wisdom to teach I InI will listen and try to overstand.. each man must come to judgement

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2014 12:23:25 PM

Go away slavemaster

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 12:40:14 PM

Almightyson..... you are casting JUDGEMENT on our sacred Ancestors based off Biblical text... Just because somebody praises a different God then that of the Bible they should be punished?

Again, to say we went through slavery because we were wicked and it was our divine punishment - this is not something we would agree with. Learn more of the cultures and traditions of the Ancestors, and you will appecilove the glory of our past. Our past is not something which must be punished by God, and I wouldn't subscribe to a God that punishes whole nations sends mass floods across the earth,destroys cities and kingdoms based off the wicked acts of a few.

The Bible says "The LORD will send you back into ships to Egypt"

- anybody who thinks The Lord God sent us into slavery really needs to draw a deep breath and take two steps away from the Bible. Your falling into the trap.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 1:06:21 PM

Forgive the I, the reason I mention slavery is cause I speak of the kings of Israel who did wrong and the people dem of the place in the times of evil when the anger of the lord was kindled.. those were i ancestors too, i know nuff ancestors upheld the teachings but i speak of the times when they didn't..when dem went astray

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 1:18:54 PM

Ok my brother,

Which of I Ancestors went Astray? Point out the traitors. If it is the Bible you are using a reference to our wicked Ancestors then lets research who they were? And whether this depiction of them is accurate?

Amon and Mannaseh?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/20/2014 2:39:05 PM

So if the Israel kings sinned what does that got to do with I n I the Incient Ithiopian?
You take the sins of Israel upon Ithiopia because you read it upon the bible.
I cant believe people with the idea of Israel being God's chosen people.

History tells I,Ithiopia is the home of spirituality.Ithiopia taught Israel relgion and spirituality.

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 2:53:24 PM

I ovastand where you coming from, yes Ithiopia is home for mankind, but was cause I to get scattered to the four corners

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 3:31:28 PM

It's because InI ancestors didn't uphold the rightful law of Ithiopia how God wanted them too in the times, One wld say God don't destroy, if a man think God no destroy then babylon isn't going to fall, InI am learning through and with God..InI agree with everything that has taken place unto this time and i know the reason why, InI remembered God like he said in these last time..My God is full of love but knows wrath also, so InI live to him to be safe in the many eyes of God

Messenger: ALMIGHTYSON Sent: 1/20/2014 7:03:26 PM

Listen yah, InI dealin with Yeshua I the Black Messiah the Bingi Man, Melchizedek order, InI dealin with the unseen, InI dealin with the higher heights.InI Rastafari, I father is Rastafari for forty add years...If you go in any Ithiopia church and ask them who is the last christian king they will tell you Selassie I..Selassie I acknowledge Yeshua and the ible, Ithiopian church acknowledge Yeshua, Co-founder of the Holy Trinity, Father Son and Holy I Spirit, InI speak in the name of Yeshua the power of the Holy Trinity, InI no fake, InI dealin with the spirit...Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I