Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4797&start_row=51

The scorpion and the Sage

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/11/2012 2:22:35 PM

Soe Said
Selassie I place DRAMATICALLY SIGNIFICANTLY LARGE COLLOSSAL importance on the Ible. So much so that he had it translated so people could read it. Almost none of his speaches go without quoting scripture.

Love into all bless up!
-----

Yes I the Biblle IS Selassie I story, HiStory, HIM say " for my part I glory in the bible.'
Read the bible, See how the King of Kings glories. Plain for one and all to see

Blessed Love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/11/2012 2:30:06 PM

yes I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/11/2012 2:30:54 PM

Brother Nothingnes. De lion knows himself. If de lion didn't know himself then he wouldn't live together with other lions. Yo cencept of nothingnes seems to be an illusion itself. How can u say dere is noting when dere is all these things around us?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/12/2012 8:34:26 PM

InI is cool with that Matthew!! lol

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/14/2012 6:15:34 PM

Soe: Here is my dilemma: I am afraid, afraid that to proclaim HIM as King of King and Lord of Lorda, it would mean I have to denounce Jesus Christ! I am afraid that would be blasphemous, because Jesus Christ is all I have known for all my years on this earth. As dissatisfied as I am with the church, I am afraid of letting go of Jesus Christ. He is the one I have prayed to all these many years. He is the one I feel has protected me, guided me, lead me to a path of righteousness.

Then my spirit says to me: What if both HIM and Jesus Christ are the same?

Then I say: But how can that be?

Then my spirit says: How can it not be?

Dare I believe it is true? I know that I am on the brink of something here... and I am afraid. Pray for me that in my search for the truth, I do find the truth... seriously.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/14/2012 6:27:21 PM

chica,

You don't have to denounce Jesus Christ to sight up Selassie I as Jah.

Both Jesus Christ and Selassie I are One with God, with no separation.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/15/2012 12:20:55 AM

Blessed Love Chica,

Why would you have to denounce Jesus Christ.  When I and I say Yeshua, Eashua, Yesus, and speak against Jesus it is to reject those that used that version of the name, and instead of Living by the example of Christ, lived by the example of satan and did all sorts of wickedness under that name.

Haile Selassie I and Yeshua Christ are One.  

Here are some of the many things I have written about Yeshua Christ

The Flesh and Blood of Christ
Sacrifice
Lead us away from temptation and deliver us from evi
One Reward
People Blind to Oneness
Fire is Good
One Reward
Perfect Livity

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/15/2012 6:29:33 AM

"The church" is not Yeshua.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/15/2012 7:22:30 PM

Ark I, thank you for sharing these resources. It will take me a bit of time to go through them as I tend to trod slowly. Again, thank you. Blessings...

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/15/2012 7:37:21 PM

the church is the body the temple of which the most high dwells but only in a clean and pure church. Yashua was that church so was Selassie I, and so InI be that church

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I