Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4797&start_row=41

The scorpion and the Sage

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 8:04:45 PM

And how can rasta be the big picture ? Are you now telling me everyone on this plant believe in rasta ? The big picture is awareness, it is by awareness that your consciousness and all it content which includes the mind and all it's content are illuminated and animated. Rasta is not universal, awareness and being is. In a split second anyone anywhere can become aware of being but not everyone can be aware of rasta simply because it is relative.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/9/2012 8:05:28 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings ,nothingness, memory? Defending names and from? I simply share I experience through RASTAFARI trod I overstanding of life(including its contents) and self is one,pure awareness.
Drop I experience after overstanding d self? But d very best way to share d overstanding of self is trough its own experience.

Yes I , InI ,there is only I. No others

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/9/2012 8:41:11 PM

To Rasta, Rastafari Maknonnen is Jah and Jah is not finite. Jah is aware and created people in his image making us also aware. Jah is the beginning and the end the Alpha and the Omega. That is what Jah is. To say to a Rasta that Rasta is relative is counter productive. Jah encompass all things.

The I's name is "Nothingness" but "nothingness" never "existed". Logically speaking there is no such thing as nothingness and can never be such a thing within the parameters of "time and space." InI would incorrect if InI stated there is such a thing as nothingness because "nothing" is defined as the lack of something. Once something defined nothing, "nothing" ceased to exist this happened instantaneously by Jah. So theoretically the I being "nothingness" is then something, a state of being."No-thing" IS then a "thing" itself exists.

The Jews use a funny word to describe Jah, Jah IS. They use the term "is'nes". Jah as a whole is beyond comprehension by humans. The I says one can be aware of being but not everyone can be aware of Rasta. Why not? Why not within the infinite parameters and randomness of the universe is this not possible?

All in all we must not be too consumed in these things and understanding Jah state of being. We should be humans and live as Jah intended. Jah gave us this awareness, enjoy it. One cannot "become aware" because that would imply they were not previously "aware" and everyone is aware. The lack of awareness is the lack of existence. If anything is not "witnessed" by themselves nor another then they don't exist. Jah is the great witness to all creation. It is beyond grasp by human beings.

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 9:40:38 PM

That's because nothingness is not a thing, hence the word nothingness. Ultimately there is nothing in existence, if you can find anything on this planet that has any reality about it then you will be the first person to do so. Rasta is your idea,it is your experience only you can have your experience. The very nature of mind is base on separation, it cannot be unified unity arises out of awareness rasta arises out of mind. 
It is not what you are that matters but who you are. And who you are is indescribable. You cannot be conscious of that which doesn't move. You do not move, it is the mind that move in time and of cause your body follows in space. At any given moment your consciousness is merely a point in time and space the others are simply points of consciousness wit in your mind. Everybody is aware of that which is reflected in consciousness but  not everyone is aware of being conscious, most are too engrossed in the prejudices and ideologies.   

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 10:43:26 PM

I am first going to respond to something earlier on in this Reasoning. A lot of posts have happened since then.

I was taking the story as a metaphor, not literally. The reason I agree with Ras Kanjas about the sage not being wise, is that if it is the sage's nature to help, then he should realize that some things shouldn't be helped, because the efforts will not actually help because it will be refused, and that time could instead be spent actually helping someone; and in other cases, he should realize that he should help, but should make sure he helps in a way that will be useful, meaning that his efforts actually help.

I will make a parable like the one presented to show what I mean. It is the scorpions and the three sages.

The first sage helps the scorpion from drowning over and over and gets stung everytime, but he doesn't give up until he is no longer able to move, and in that last sting, the scorpion died because the sage couldn't save it from drowning, and the sage dies because of the numerous stings. So the sage died without helping the scorpion survive in the end, and without helping anybody else, because all his efforts were spent on the scorpion that eventually killed him.

The second sage after seeing the example of the first, helps another scorpion out of trouble over and over again just like the first, and gets stung everytime. Eventually, when both his hands are numb from being stung so many times, he gives up and the scorpion dies because he wasn't there to save it. And he isn't able to save anybody else for the rest of his life because his hands became paralyzed because of the repeated stings.

The third sage sees what the first and second sage went through. And quickly built a simple net to scoop up another scorpion and save the scorpion from drowning. He then noticed that the scorpion was going into the pond to get to a food source on the other side, so in between saves, he builds a bridge out of rocks so the scorpion can safely get across. By doing this, he helps other scorpions get to the food source as well. And since he wasn't harmed, he was able to help many other animals and people as well.

Here is an example that illustrates what I mean,

----------------
Know When to Speak

Sometimes when I and I see someone deal with folly, it is not the best to tell them right away, but it is better to wait until later.

I don't want to speak in vanity, so if a person is in a mind state where they will just ignore what I say, then it might be better to hold those words. When their mind state is more willing to hear, then the words can be spoken and they will be heard.

When I and I see somebody we know doing wrong, I and I shouldn't wait a long time to tell the person that they are dealing with wrong. Sometimes it can be said right away, and the person will hear it. But other times it will go on deaf ears. I don't want to only speak the right, but I want the right to also be heard. If I tell someone that something they did was against Jah, I don't say it for my benefit or to embarrass them, and I don't say it so I can go to Jah and tell Jah that I did my part by telling them. I also don't say it to judge them, but I say it so they can correct theirself and save theirself from judgment.

One situation I can use to explain what I am saying is that if you are with a group of people and one person speaks or does some wickedness. Sometimes it is necessary to immediately speak. But when it is not necessary to immediately speak, then it is better to take the person aside and tell them the problem, instead of saying it in front of everyone and embarrass the person. In some cases it might be necessary to embarrass the person so that they see it, but other times it will cause them to ignore it and only be vex.

Another situation is this. One time I was with a Bredren of mine. He brought I to his Queen's house and we were reasoning. He had brought I as a mediator between them because they were having a lot of problems. But he didn't tell I until afterwards that he brought I for this purpose. They were speaking and they started arguing, I can't remember exactly what they were arguing about. They then involved I by asking I questions about their argument. I could tell from the Irits of I bredren, that he was confident and thought that I would be on his side in the matter. And I could tell from the Irits of the woman, that she was very defensive, because she perceived that it was two against her.

Both were in the wrong, but I knew that if I spoke about the woman at that time, that she would not listen to a word and would only increase in vexation. So I first spoke about what the bredren dealt with. She started to feel less defensive as I was speaking, because I was speaking of his wrongs. After a little while her confidence rose up higher and I could tell that she was in a better mindset to hear I words. So I spoke about the things that she was dealing with, and she heard I words without any vexation at all.

Afterwards, I told her how I perceived her spirit in the beginning, and that I waited until I perceived that she was able to hear what I said. She looked so surprised and asked I how I knew. I told her that it was Jah.

These are the kind of situations that I am speaking about. I and I are not here to just tell people that they are wrong, Jah has already shown us that a long time ago. I and I are here to turn people away from wrong, unto the righteousness of Jah.
----------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 11:27:34 PM

The Universal Self that has been spoken of here is God. It is by joining with God that we become part of the Universal Self. The Reason people speak of God is because God is true. We have known of God from the beginning, but people always want to think of themselves as higher than anything else, including God, so they try to remove God from their mind.

You philosophers keep talking about discarded the mind and gaining freedom from the mind. But don't realize that when you think that you are in a state of freedom from the mind, it is just your mind's imagination that gives you that feeling and thought. You have not freed yourself from your mind at all, you have just used the thoughts of your mind to imagine something different. You philosophers also accuse I and I and others of following illusion passed on to us by others. And act like your concept is some kind of self-realization, but you are just regurgitating theories imagined by other people before you. And you even want to call the things we see and hear illusions, but don't realize that the theories you are showing are purely illusions. They are just assembled thoughts, like a story book, describing an imagined, specious "reality".

I can't spend much more time entertaining the philosophers. I have wasted more time that I want already on that in the past. I prefer more fruitful Reasonings. Here are some Reasonings about the Oneness of God.

================
People Blind to Oneness

I can't Iverstand that 2000 years after Christ taught I and I to be One with God, that people still completely ignore this teaching.

People are missing the most important message that Christ had for I and I. All the righteousness that is required from I and I would be fulfilled if I and I heard and Lived by this message. When you are One with God, Jah is directing all your movements and you trod with the guidance of Jah.

------------------------
I see Eashua Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Eashua Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.

Who is RasTafarI?
------------------------

When I have told some people about Christ's message to be One. The statement I most often get is that Christ meant One as meaning in agreement with the principals that God teaches. These people only see One in part, they don't see the fullness of One.

The One that Christ is speaking about is One in completeness, with no separation. And Christ knew that people wouldn't want to hear this message and if he just said be One with God, they would have changed and rearranged what he said to make it sound like less than One. So Christ repeated himself and elaborated and said it different ways and explained it in more detail and even gave them a frame of reference of how they were to be One. The frame of reference was to be One as Christ is One. But still people have changed and rearranged and cannot believe what Christ is teaching.

To believe this teaching from Christ, people would actually have to take responsibility for their wickedness and admit to theirself that they are cursed by their own wickedness. And that the way for them to be saved is by Living by the example of God, the example shown by Eashua Christ and Haile Selassie I and Holy Emmanual I. But since people can't face this and love their wickedness too much, they claim that they are saved by the murder of Eashua Christ. They don't realize that they aren't saved by the murder, but by the teachings that led to the murder, the teachings that were the reason for the murder.

The rest of this message will be speaking about the scriptures where Christ showed us that we are supposed to be One with God in the same way that He is One. Christ tried so hard to show people what we are supposed to be. Christ repeated Himself and said the same thing in so many different ways so that there would be no doubt as to what he was saying because he knew that people would try their hardest to ignore this message, so he tried to make it impossible to ignore.

My message will also be extremely repetitive because 2000 years of repetitiveness has still been unseen by the blind eyes of the people. So hopefully a few more eyes can be opened, and people will strive to Live by the example of God and become One with God, instead of criticizing others for the ""blasphemy"" of saying they are God, or criticizing others for the ""blasphemy"" of saying someOne else is God. They are fighting against something they are supposed to be.

Christ explained his Oneness with God by saying "I am in the Father, and the Father in me". If Christ just said "the Father is in me", or if he said "I am in the Father", then it can be seen that there is a connection, but they can still be separate. But Christ said, "I am in the Father, and the Father in me". If you picture this in your mind, then you can see that it can only mean that they are One, because how else can Christ be in the Father and at the same time the Father in Christ?

Christ also said, "I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you" So by the same reasoning above, the only way Christ can be in someOne and at the same time that someOne to be in Christ is for them to be One. And if someOne is One with Christ and Christ is One with God, then they are also One with God, and that is why Christ said all three together in that statement.

Christ Itinued to tell I and I a few more times.

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me."

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. "

Christ then prayed to the Father asking Jah to make his people One with Christ, One with God.

"Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are."

So for those that weren't convinced by Christ saying "I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you", Christ elaborated more and said "that they may be one, as we are." Christ showed that the Oneness that He wanted for I and I was not a different kind of Oneness from what He has with God, but that it is the exact same Oneness. I and I are supposed to be One with God, in the same way that Christ is One with God.

And if that was still not enough, Christ Itinued and said,

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Christ asked for all that listened to His teachings and Lived in them to be made One with God, that they "all may be one". And again Christ showed that the way I and I are supposed to be One is "as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee", the exact same Oneness that Christ has. And then Christ said, "that they also may be one in us", The us Christ is refering to is the Oneness of Him and God, and he wanted I and I to be One in Him and God.

And if still that wasn't enough, Christ said:

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"

God gave Christ the Glory of being One with God and Christ was giving this same glory to I and I so "that they may be one, even as we are one" again showing that the standard of Oneness is the Oneness that Christ has, "even as we are one"

And just in case people still missed the message, Christ said:

"I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

Again repeating the message of Oneness, connecting I and I, Christ and God in One "I in them, and thou in me". And if people still think that he is speaking about less than Oneness Christ said, "that they may be made perfect in one" Christ showed that this Oneness for I and I is not a partial Oneness, or incomplete Oneness, or almost Oneness, but this Oneness that Christ wants for I and I is a Perfect Oneness.

And finally

"And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them."

Here is a reasoning I made before about this:
----------------------------
Christ is One with Jah, RasTafarI is One with Jah, and all that live for Jah are One with Jah. One is one in completeness, there is no separation in One. So Christ is Jah, RasTafarI is Jah, and all that live for Jah is Jah. One is what Christ told I and I to be, and is what Christ asked Jah to make us be.

John 14
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

John 15
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 17
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Jah Iternal Blessings,

One
----------------------------

================

================
Free Will vs. Destiny

Everything is the will of Jah, except for one thing, our mind(meaning what we think). Jah has given us the power to choose, because this was the power man and woman wanted from the time of our days in the Garden of Eden.

So we have the choice to be with Jah, or work against Jah. RasTafarI is always there to guide us in the path of harmony if we choose to listen. But Jah has given us the choice to make our own path, whatever path it is.

So I see life as a combination of the consequences of the choices we make and the will of Jah.

Jah has the power and strength to intervene and cause things to happen. Jah can help those that want and ask for Jah help and Jah can stop those that need to be stopped.

But in general, Jah gives us our choice and the world reacts to these actions.

And I think that Jah granted us our desire of choice for a good reason. For now RasTafarI will see who will remain with Jah when given the choice and who will go away. And also, who will return to Jah again.

It is much better to have a son that stays with you, not because he has no other choice, but because this is what he wants. Then Jah will know who is truly One with Jah.

The world is full of actions and reactions. If you see fire and touch it, you will get burned. It is not that we are punished by Jah for touching the fire. It is that fire has a certain structure, and we have a certain structure. And when fire comes in contact with us, our flesh is damaged.

This is how I see the world as a whole. It has a certain structure, and we have to know how to harmonize with it, or we will recieve the reactions to our actions. For example, the reactions we receive as a result of our destruction of our environment.

I see Jah as the One who can show us how to get through and harmonize. To be our rudder so that the waves don't overtake us. Jah made creation to work and harmonize as One, just as he made our own bodies to work and harmonize as One. And in the same way that we can destroy our body if we don't use our parts for the benefit of our body, we can destroy some of creation and ourselves by not living as One with creation.
================

================
Praise Jah

All of I and I should Praise Jah for Jah is great. Praise Jah and give Thanks to Jah for every thing that Jah provides. Don't let even One Blessing pass you without giving Thanks and Praise to Jah. From large things to the very smallest things, Praise Jah for his goodness to I and I.

This will teach I and I to appreciLove what Jah do for I and I. Because the amount of time that I and I will Praise Jah, will show I and I all the things that Jah do for I and I.

Also, it will teach I and I to increase I and I Faith in Jah. Jah Greatness is Highest of High. The closer I and I are to Jah and obedient to Jah Guidance, the more Jah will show I and I His Greatness.

Also, I and I Thanks, Praise, and all other communication with Jah, will wake up I and I Eyes and Ears. I and I will have more and better communication with Jah.

It is the same as a child that is first learning to speak. The more the child communicates, the more familiar the child is with the Language of Man. So the child will better Iverstand when the child hears the Words. And the child will be better at speaking with the Language of Man.

So I and I as children of Jah, need to learn Jah Language, and Live for Jah. Praise Jah Itinually.

Psalm 145
1 I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.
2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
5 I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
6 And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
8 The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10 All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.
11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;
12 To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
14 The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
16 Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
17 The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19 He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

JAH RasTafarI, Live ForIvermore.

Haile Selassie I, JAH RasTafarI

================

=================
Unchangeable

Man throughout the centuries have changed many things about themselves. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the evil. But all through that time, from since the beginning of Creation. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I never changed. The almighty God Haile Selassie I is the Highest of High, there is no change, just constant flow.

The only change I and I are interested is, is to change ourself away from the changeable that we have been for so many generations, and trod toward the Unchangeable and Unmovable Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I and I change the parts of ourselves that are contrary to Jah RasTafarI, and change ourselves toward the way of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

People often try to move the centre of RasTafarI away from RasTafarI and toward something else. Whether it be of Egyptian, Hindu, Christian, Muslim or whatever else.

The Bible speaks of the way that was established from since the beginning of Creation and has never changed. The only thing that changed were the people because of their foolishness, so Ones and Ones throughout the generations had to come and remind them of the Iriginal way of Creation.

Selassie I hold firm to both the Old and New Testament of Creation because they are One and the same, nothing changed except the people because they moved away from Creation.

The New Race that Selassie I speaks about is the Iriginal way of Creation, it is just new to those that have forgotten this way for so many generations, from since the time of Cain and Abel.

Some people come with their own new way that they want to call RasTafarI and try to use it to discredit and speak against the Bible and put down others who look to the Bible for guidance.

Some people come and want to say that they have evolved into a different philosophy. How can moving away from Haile Selassie I and toward something else be considered evolving to a man or woman who calls themself by the name of RasTafarI? These arrogant people want to imagine that in the past 20-30 years or whatever, they have evolved to some higher understanding. Do these people who claim such things think they are higher than Selassie I?

It has been over 2000 years since the New Testament was written, but Selassie I never move away from it, instead He Loves and Promotes it. It has been many more thousands of years since the Old Testament was written, but Selassie I never move away from it, instead He Loves and Promotes it.

After all these centuries, Haile Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, never went towards something else, but remained with the Livity that has not changed from since the beginning of Creation. And after Haile Selassie I show the example of the Unchangeable, some want to come in His name and say they have evolved higher than the Unchangeable example Selassie I set.

Prov.3
[1] My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
[2] For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
[3] Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
[4] So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
[7] Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Added: 9/14/2008 2:57 PM

There are two viewpoints related to this reasoning that are most commonly spoken or debated about in recent times. Some people see the Bible as everything and put most of their focus on that; while others see the Bible as a chain and bondage tool of the churches and feel it should not be dealt with, and put their focus somewhere else. I wanted to make clear that those are not the only viewpoints and that my viewpoint is not with either of them.

The reason I decided to add more to this post is because if people look at this post, but don't know some of the other things I say related to this, they might think that I am of the viewpoint that I first mentioned where people see the Bible is everything. So I wanted to make I viewpoint clear so that people sight exactly what I am saying.

In I view, the Bible is not the source of RasTafarI Livity and is not necessary for I and I trod, it only speaks about the Livity. The source of RasTafarI Livity is the Creator and the Livity was there long before the Bible or any religion was formed. The Bible is a book that shows how people lived and thought at a certain time, it shows both righteousness and unrighteousness. RasTafarI Livity can be found in the Bible and people can start to learn about RasTafarI Livity when they learn to see which actions and thought written about in the Bible are of the Iriginal Livity of Righteousness. Also, the Iriginal Livity of Righteousness can be found written about in the guidance books of most ways of Life, and also just as in the Bible, most other books also show the misunderstandings of the people. And without books, the Iriginal way of Creation was passed down from generation to generation by people teaching their children, but just as with the books, it was mixed with people's misunderstandings. The Iriginal way of Creation is in each and every one of us, most just resist that part of us that guides us in Right, and also learn to ignore the rebuke and correction from that same part of us when we do wrong.

I can see why the people who decide to forsake the Bible do so, because they probably see as I have also seen how so many people use the Bible as an indoctrination tool, they use it to indoctrinate themselves into one of the churches; and among people who begin to sight RasTafarI, they end up using the bible to indoctrinate themself into the Ethiopian Orthodox faith. They put their concentration on the self-pacification they learned from the church, and stop concentrating on the purpose of RasTafarI people in these times, to perform the works of the seven seals and also to uplift Jah people. And in so many instances of this, the people eventually stop seeing RasTafarI as God, and many eventually even come to a point where they speak against Haile Selassie I.

And also on the other side, I have seen those who decide to forsake the Bible and focus on something else eventually stop seeing RasTafarI as God, and many eventually even come to a point where they speak against Haile Selassie I.

The original reasoning in this post was directed to what I hear from the second viewpoint, where people forsake the bible. And even though I don't think the bible is necessary, I also won't be silent when people speak about it like it is some kind of wickedness, because it is not that either. I look at the Bible for what it is, not what the churches use it for.

I focus is on the Iriginal way of Creation, to Learn what I have more to Learn and Rise Higher. I have learned much from the Bible, Haile Selassie I and from many other people and cultures, and I have also learned so much by thinking and searching I mind and Irits. I have never gone to an Ethiopian Orthodox Church because that is not I place, I Church is I people, whenever I and I gather together, I and I presence is the Church, and even when I and I are alone with Jah, I and I presence is the Church. If I ever enter a Church of the Religions, it is only as a visitor and representative of RasTafarI, I can never be under their control. Never forget that the root of the word religion is the french word religare, which means to bind (tie up) quickly.

As I wrote in the post below:
-------------------------------------------
The Bible is a great and useful resource to Learn the way of Jah, but I and I can learn Jah way without reading the Bible or anything else.

The thing is, whether or not it is learned from the Bible, the Livity and Heights will be one and the same, because it is the Iriginal way.

If people learn the example of His Majesty from other people telling them about HIM, then they will still learn the Right Path, even though they didn't read the Bible. Also, if people learn the example from other people who know the example of the Most High, then they will learn it same way.

I am speaking about the source and center, Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. The Livity that always was there for I and I to Live, the Livity shown in the Bible and shown by the example of His Imperial Majesty Jah RasTafarI.

In reference to being God. People must realize that God is One. So to be God, I and I must join with the Most High as One, otherwise we will be fooling ourselves with our vain imagination. We can never be God separate from Selassie I, there is not two or more, there is only One God, One Head, and anything separate from the Head is not.
-------------------------------------------

Here are some reasonings about I view on the Christian Churches versus RasTafarI people place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One major difference between RasTafarI and Christianity is that RasTafarI are only those that live RasTafarI. But Christians are people that live how ever they want and are still called Christians, as long as they come to church once and a while and repent, or every sunday in some people's opinion.

RasTafarI is a livity, and if a person doesn't live as RasTafarI, then they are not RasTafarI. It is not a classification, it is a way of life.

Many Christian think that the requirement of being a Christian is going to church, and they look down on others that don't. But they don't care about Christ's example and don't care about Christ's teachings.

I have nothing against people choosing to go to a church establishment. But if someone tell I that I must go to church, then I can't agree with that. Because I know that Jah won't reject people that live for Him but will reject those that don't. And I know that the requirement of Jah is to live for Him, not go to church or do any of the other traditions that people do, those are requirements of man, not Jah.

A person can go to a church building and live for Jah, or not go to church and still live for Jah. And on the other side, a person can go or not go to a church and not live for Jah, but live differently.

Haile Selassie I is a True Christian, he lives according to the ways and example of Christ. So I and I call Iselves RasTafarI, because it is Haile Selassie I True Christian example that is I and I example.

Selassie I say,

On this occasion I address all those within Our Empire. Our Christianity is not restricted to a given church and I stress above all that We do not wish to make distinctions. My advice to all is to fulfil the Ten Commandments. You are aware of the contents of the Ten Commandments and can elaborate on it. If the nation for which I am the Emperor follows and accepts this, since its also what I accept and follow, I would believe our country is not only historically Christian but also actively Christian.

Interview with Dr. Oswald Hoffman

Here are some reasonings I made before concerning the church.
---------------------------------------------
The way I see it is like Yesus Christ said about the liars:

Luke 11
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

So they haven't embraced and taken in the teachings of Jah, but they have access to it. And on top of that, they fool others to prevent them from learning the teachings of Jah.

The Vatican would not be so rich if they Lived and taught their people the Truth about Christ teachings. That is why they keep people away from the Truth. Part of the downpressors like to do good, but that part is mostly to do good to themselves. So doing bad to others is acceptable to them if it is doing good for their own selves.

We can't fool ourselves into thinking that their wickedness is not intentional. Many of the people who go to the churches are not spreading the illusion intentionally, but the decision makers are surely doing it intentionally. Some people in this world are only concerned with their own happiness, so good or bad doesn't matter to them, as long as they enjoy theirselves and retain their power.

I think the churches have misinterpreted the meaning of Christ dying for our sins. The way I see it is the reason why we are saved is because of what Christ taught I and I about how I and I should live.

He sacrificed himself for I and I because by teaching the things that he taught, Christ knew that he would be killed. But he risked his life to teach these things anyway. This is the sacrifice that I see.

That is why I feel that it is so important to live by his words. He sacrificed himself to teach I and I these things. If he didn't speak the things that he spoke, they would never have crucified him.

----------------------------------------------
Selassie I brought order to the church. He was the Head of the church and Defender of the Faith. Selassie I changed some of the corruption in the church, for example, Selassie I took some of the land that the church gathered from the people, and He gave this land back to the people, where it belonged. He wasn't able to release as much as He wanted, because the church was too powerful and got politricksters to resist it. Many in the church hated him for releasing the land and the other things He did. I look to Selassie I, not to the church that Selassie I rebuked. And I look to Jesus Christ, not to the church where he knocked over tables and rebuked for their wickedness.

If Selassie I was presently attending a particular church, I would be there for sure. But I don't see that the churches of today are living up to the Christian ways.

And did the I ever see Selassie I or Jesus Christ telling people that they must go to a church establishment. I and I congregation and church is I and I people, so I am living how Selassie I live when I go to I church. Christ never showed I and I that I and I must be a member of this or that, or that I and I must go to this or that church. He showed I and I how to live.

Mark 9
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Luke 9
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

It is the church leaders that try to make us think that we must go to church to be saved by Jah. They teach these things to maintain their business, and keep money coming into their establishment. People go to their churches, and hardly learn anything about the Bible or what Christ said. The church reveals a small portion and keeps the rest hidden. So only the people that choose to read the Bible theirself will see how to live as a Christian, because this livity is not taught in the church.

Luke 11
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

If a person wants to go to a church establishment, that is their choice. I will not tell them that they are doing something wrong by going, I will only tell them that if they don't live in Christ ways, then they are doing something wrong. And in the same way, I won't go to a church establishment just because someone tell I that I should, especially when I see that the church is not living in a Christian way.

Selassie I say,

Obstacles, Sectional, tribal and other divisive factors often pose major obstacles to national development. In their expanded sense, as narrowly national and ideological interests, they threaten unity and progress.

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Tolerance

I don't deal with Domination (Denomination), because I will have no other person dominate I and lead I in the wrong direction. I will learn from all people that I can learn from, but it will be only me and Jah that will lead I, nobody else.

----------------------------------------------------

=================

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/10/2012 2:33:03 AM

Ark I

InI thinks the I keeps seeing the scorpion as a scorpion lol. It is a metaphor for Yeshua and the people (sinners).

Yeshua= the man trying to save the scorpion that keeps stinging

Us(sinners)=scorpion

Sin= sting

Every time we sin it is a sting to Yeshua but he is still trying to save us from drowning in our sin that we deserve (death) even if it kills him.

Yeshua even payed for the sins of the men that crucified him.

Blessings and love Idren

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/11/2012 10:26:32 AM

One love.

Explains it all.

There is no division in love.

Jah bless.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/11/2012 11:36:28 AM

Christ / Selassie I teachings give InI the tools and means to save InI self, no external force or saviour needed, InI are all capable of perfection. INI and I and I and I .........

One Supreme Love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/11/2012 1:19:04 PM

Selassie I place DRAMATICALLY SIGNIFICANTLY LARGE COLLOSSAL importance on the Ible. So much so that he had it translated so people could read it. Almost none of his speaches go without quoting scripture.

Love into all bless up!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I