Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4797&start_row=21

The scorpion and the Sage

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/8/2012 11:19:31 PM

mmm...
I could have carried on with reasoning with you, but hey I can hardly understand your post.
The things you say, your ideologies, your meditation I can hardly get.........
...especially when you talk about the mind, the heart, hey hey hey!

One love still..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/9/2012 7:15:00 AM

Duru but Christ not dead zeen?

Christ came to give us Iternal life that the I speaks of. He won victory over death and paid the price for us. In the beginning Jah create Adam and Eve to never die but thru sin they knew death, pain, and struggle. Yeshua did not sin but yet he died so we can live forever and when thru hell so we don't have to. The gates of hell could not hold him because he was pure and righteous and he won victory over eternal death and brought us eternal life. We are made righteous thru him.

But this is InI belief just thought InI would point out.

Peace and love unto the I

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/9/2012 12:39:32 PM

Blessed to all.

greetings,soerasta,
In I opinion is christ did not gave eternal life but reminded InI,that InI is life and not what I n I assume as d person.
Eternal life can't be given , all given can be taken , eternal life is not something InI can possess,or claim for eternal life is no object or a part , its eternal so it always is , its d illusion of death ,because of this illusion it seems that life comes and goes but in fact its d form or material that comes and goes not life. Material is limited but life is eternal ,InI is not d body but an instrument for life to express love.
This is y d I is one , in many forms , if InI is identified with d body ,InI will fear death , and from this d I identified with d body will become greedy for its attention is for d sake of d identified body only,from this attitude is separation with creation is on process., but free from this identification , d I will fear no death and ready with no doubt to sacrifice for d sake of many ,so as d story of d christ story.
D message of christ according d story ,d flesh sacrifice simply symbolize d sacrifice of d ego identity or individual, meaning I is not d body but life , and d very action of life is love. But since majority of InI mind are deeply conditioned by mind,it became InI habit.
to detach from this identification ,selfless action such as charity,devotion by means of worship,guidance or inspiration from d guru,discipline,faith, healthy livity(physically and mentally), meditation,tolerance,and fearless loving towards creation(all) from this wisdom is born which is "I know nothing" what is there to know if all is I? I simply function for d best of life in d very moment of here and now ,do good now only ,not tomorrow, for to be good now only,is to be good forever.

Soe, there is no such thing as eternal death , death is an event in life when a body simply comes back to earth where it was from, yes d body came from wombman from man , but d very essence for d body to function is food ,food grows from earth ,its d true mother of living things.

Death is just an event in life but InI is life, this is y InI desire to live eternaly but with wrong identification with d body,InI fear death then seek salvation from somewhere else, instead of looking deep to iself ,for JAH reside to I heart d very source of life ,JAH is LiFE and Is I not in sky for d very distance is far, that's y d concept of JAH in sky separates and represents death but JAH is I ,represents life ,unity. This how I see d teachings of d christ ,for I see it not as a savior but a reminder, InI is always life eternally , its d imagination of mind that I is a separate entity ,born and then dies, life always is ,no beginning or end, so in I overstanding is InI can't 'become' or be 'given' eternal life but christ rather reminded I and JAH is 1 and d messiah was simply showing InI d example of it.
Give thanks for d reasoning.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 2:28:33 PM

The body is just a temporary house for the soul/spirit, yes?

And the soul/spirit is never dying, yes?

And so we serve Jah in spirit and in truth, yes?

So as the body returns to the earth, does that mean the spirit returns to Jah?

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/9/2012 2:48:34 PM

Blessed to all

Greetings,chica,
Spirit has no form just like space ,muta made a good example of space as life and d building is d body , consciousness or life in InI and out InI is same consciousness and life, when d bulding is destroyed what remains is life,and never been gone.

InI JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/9/2012 3:14:52 PM

Bro Duru. Maybe Bro Kanjas is right yo posts are usually complicated n not easy to overstand. Can de I tel I n I what heppens when u die. Where does de soul go? What will heppen to de wicked? How about de righteous ones?

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 3:45:43 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 4:26:17 PM

Duru said: "Spirit has no form just like space ,muta made a good example of space as life and d building is d body , consciousness or life in InI and out InI is same consciousness and life, when d bulding is destroyed what remains is life,and never been gone."

My question is not whether spirit has form but whether spirit is eternal. And if the spirit is not of Jah, it will be separated from Jah, yes? I believe separation from Jah is hell.

So a spirit that is not of Jah will exist eternally in hell, separated from because a spirit is eternal.

Messenger: Nothingness Sent: 8/9/2012 4:28:27 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 4:56:55 PM

It is OK to disagree without being disagreeable or condescending, yes?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I